Avon Products Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Avon Products in March 2013.

4 rounds of interview first was a telephonic round second and third was face to face....asking about your previous experience....fourth was HR round.....finally I accepted the offer....gives a decent salary

Did not negotiate

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in November 2010.

All in place. First a phone call, and then a con call or a face to face interview with the reporting manager. The company is supportive incase you are relocating from a different place. If you have a big company tag in your resume, that helps.

I am attached to my category, and it is showing growth and progress, and i would like to make it reach a certain position before i leave.

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Avon Products in September 2009.

There were two rounds of interview basically to judge the interest in job, skills for the job, knowledge about the company and its business. They asked about my former job. Once the 1st round was over the another round was conducted by a senior person to judge and she explained the job responsibilities and the salary structure.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • How can you contribute to direct selling when you have never worked in a company like this before?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Avon Products in April 2014.

Interview process seems to be ongoing...

Applied online (March 2014) and get called for phone interview ~3 weeks later (April 2014)

Had an initial phone interview with HR followed by a phone interview with an Executive Director. I got invited to come in for an onsite interview 2 weeks later. I met with 2 Brand Managers, a Global Director, and the HR Manager.

I did not receive any feedback so I reached out (end of April) and was told the position just went on hold but I am still under consideration and I should check back in a month. So I followed up (end of May 2014) and got a response within 5 minutes that the position is still on hold and movement is expected in July and that I should follow up again.

So I followed up end of June and never got a response...no phone call/no email reply/no update to my status online...

Interview Questions
    • We flipped through a fashion magazine and I had to pick an ad and explain what I liked about it and what I did not like and why.   View Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Avon Products in August 2012.

Minimum of eight interviews over the course of several months. Most of the interviews are via phone. One was an all day ride along with a District Sales Manager in another area.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any of the questions difficult or inappropriate.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was possible. HR emailed the package details and I was given a week to review the package and sign the paperwork.

E-Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mechanicsville, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsville, VA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Avon Products in March 2010.

Was called in for an interview at McDonalds a few days after I applyed for the job online. She did the interview at McDonalds and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    making your own money doing it on your own time

Toxicologist II Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Avon Products.

Phone interview was typical for a large company. Onsite interview was rolling along until Lunch. Maybe I expected too much, but we went to the cafeteria, where the hiring manager had me pay for my own lunch. Based on experience from other companies, this seemed a little odd. There was a bad vibe the rest of the day/

Change Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Plains, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Avon Products in June 2013.

I was first contacted by Avon's recruiter for a phone screen.
    Two round interview process. The first round was a group interview and the second round was with one of the hiring managers.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Avon Products.

I would like to not talk about my hiring process.I would like to not talk about my hiring process. I would like to not talk about my hiring process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Avon Products in January 2010.

I was contacted by a headhunter and all the process was nice. Long, but nice.

Interview Questions
    • Presentation of a real a case was interesting but worthwhile.   View Answer
    I negotiated well . It was long, but all worked well.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!