Axon Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Managing Consultant Interview

Managing Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Axon Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details Very straightforward and to the point interview.

Interview Question – I knew the consultants very well hence didn't have difficult interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes easy to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Managing Consultant Interview

Managing Consultant
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axon Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details I was contacted through my LinkedIn account by an Axon Solutions recruiter for the position that I was offered. I had a 1:1 in-person interview with the vertical lead. The offer followed immediately afterward, which I accepted. My employment commenced two weeks later.

Interview Question – What is your greatest asset as a consultant?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Excellent

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Axon Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axon Solutions Managing Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Axon Solutions employees and interview candidates.