BDO USA Intern Interview Questions

2.6

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in August 2013.

BDO, offered me an internship after a few rounds of interviews. I met with an HR representative on my campus and was later offered an opportunity at their New York Office. During the office interview I spoke with two different managers who told me a lot about their on experiences at the firm.

Interview Questions
  • I wasn't asked many difficult questions. Just a normal scanning through of my resume for clarification.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BDO USA in April 2013.

Interviewed on campus with recruiter. Asked basic behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethesda, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at BDO USA.

Very simple on campus interview, just behavioral stuff. Next in the office where a manager, senior manager and a partner interview you separately. Nothing new, no accounting competence questions, open ended stuff. They just want to make sure you can communicate effectively. Bethesda is one of their bigger offices so they do higher around 12 interns.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in October 2011.

The interview process entailed a campus interview in which I met with a senior employee for a half hour. I was then asked back to complete a second interview within the Chicago office. The interview is very standard and the people within the office are very easy-going. Although I did not receive an offer within the position I originally applied for, I did receive an offer for an internship within a related area that I really enjoyed. I would definitely suggest working for this firm if an opportunity arises.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you have dealt with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

People were very kind and nice. I really enjoyed the whole process. Definitly apply for the internship. I really like it a lot. BDO is great and you should try to work for them.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at BDO USA in August 2012.

Very thorough, three back to back interviews

Intern Interview

This interview took place at my university. It was for a busy season internship during the spring semester of my senior year. I was interviewed by a partner, that spoke so highly of the firm and the people and the experiences that I knew I would accept an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your hardest class during school and why it was hard, and how you worked around it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

This interview was very conversational compared to the big 4. there were not any behavioral questions and granted I was seeking an internship but the entire process in general was not as formal as other interviews. In fact, half of the interview was the intervewier talking about the company and basically trying to sell me on the comapany instead of the other way around.

Interview Questions

I had other offers from big 4.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BDO USA in October 2011.

I got the interview from the Career Center in my school for the Summer Intern position. The interviewer was very friendly. I was asked about the reasons I chose accounting, my school, and why BDO. Other questions were about my work experiences, leadership skills, and knowledge about the company. In overall, it was a typical interview and you need to be well-prepared for it.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your experience when working in a group project that did not run so well.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at BDO USA in October 2008.

I interviewed with several partners and senior managers. They were all very nice and they treated me with respect. I really felt as though I jived with the firm. The few people that I wasn't quite sure about, i later came to really appreciate. I think that the firm is experiencing some growing pains, though.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were working on a team that went really well?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were working on a team and it didn't go so well?   Answer Question

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!