Baker Hughes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Field Specialist Interview

Graduate Field Specialist
Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in July 2014.

Interview Details I applied on the website through Online application, 2 months later telephonic interview, 6 months later hiring day process. The hiring day process varies depending on location I think. Don't lose hope and keep trying.

Interview Question – while applying online, put all the relevant documents and make your cover letter a decent one. For telephonic interview, expect all kinds of behavioral questions with relevant examples. Even if you don't get call for few months, keep trying elsewhere. I got call for hiring day exactly after 6 months. and the hiring day is all on luck but be what you are because your each and every action is monitored   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Buyer
Airoli

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in August 2013.

Interview Details Talent Acquisition called and set up interview, then supply chain manager took a two hour long interview/ discussion

Interview Question – What would you say if you were enrolled for a month long training to enhance your engineering understanding clearly?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated quite a lot, if Baker needs you, they will put up with strong negotiatons.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Baker Hughes

Interview Details it was not very tough, it was average and took 2 months in the meantime i got another so i had to communicate to them that i got another offer then they made some haste in getting back with offer.

Interview Question – most difficult situation where clients expectation could not be fulfilled as expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate

Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Baker Hughes in July 2008.

Interview Details Interview was very excellent. Was completely technical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didnt at all negotiated as i wanted to come back to mumbai at any cost. was ready to work at any salary just to stay in civilized city.

Drilling Fluids Engineer Interview

Drilling Fluids Engineer
Agartala

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes in October 2008.

Interview Details Interview was not very tough, Interviewer ask about the work culture where I worked previously.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation,they fixed them self the salary as per company policy

Geomechanics Consultant Interview

Geomechanics Consultant
Mumbai

I applied through another source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in February 2011.

Interview Details It was a technical interview followed by a HR interview. Technical round was not that difficult because I was a specialist in this field.

Interview Question – How efficient you are with the software we use?   View Answer

Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2012.

Interview Details First of all I'm really thankful to all my friends who posted their experiences on this blog.
I applied online about two months back from now. Fortunately after repeated try i finally got a system generated mail from Bakerhughes.
It was a confirmation mail asking me to schedule the telephonic round.
keep in mind to take enough time in your hand to prepare yourself with there normal HR questions with as many examples as you can.
Almost all the questions that can be asked to you are posted on this blog. So do your homework and be ready for the day.
I fortunately cleared the telephonic round, it was a bit long(around 50 minutes) but was kinda interesting.

Initially she confirmed my academics details.
Later asked me Six questions :
Which is your Favorite subject and why?
Why you want to join Baker?
What do you know about Baker?
Which other companies you applied.

Very next day I got a request to give Global English Test STEP+
I got 8 out of 10.

Now waiting for my BHE(Baker Hughes Experience) call.

Interview Questions

• Which is your Favorite subject and why?   Answer Question
  • Why you want to join Baker?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about Baker?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about an experience where you used your technical skills to solve a problem?What you did? what did you learned from the experiences?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you have to work with a difficult person in a team. What you did? what did you learned from the experiences?
    Which other companies you applied.
      Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

Interviewed at Baker Hughes

Interview Details shortlisted more than 3 months ago for a position, still no word from the recruiter or hiring manager. When you are shortlisted you cannot be looked at for other positions.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult about the first interview. All very basic questions.   Answer Question

Field Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in May 2014.

Interview Details Pone interview about 7 behavioral questions: 5 questions on the "tell me a time when type" base and give 3 reasons of why should we hire you. The interview was last about 35 minutes. She said at the beginning of the interview that she will not repeat a question so make sure you are ready to take note befor when the phone interview start.

Interview Question – tell me a time when you were behind a project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Taman Universiti (Malaysia)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2013.

Interview Details I apply by submitting the resume to the third party (organizer of career carnival at my university). Two weeks later, I received call and e-mail to attend the interview. Only one interviewer come to interview me. The person actually not from HR department, but an engineer but nothing technical question had been asked. The interview took about 30 minutes

Interview Question – What have you learned during your academic studies that you can apply to real life situation   Answer Question

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!