Bank of America

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Representative Interview

Addison, TX (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

Interview Details Phone and manager interview

Interview Question – Most challenging customer experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Call Center Representative Interview

Chandler, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2010.

Interview Details Interviewers were very pleasant, very casual interview and made you at ease with the process. They were managers but they didn't make you feel like you were at their mercy. Good interview questions, and they answered all the questions I asked about the position and the advancements in the company very well. All in all a very pleasant experience! Hope to get the job... expecting to hear from them anytime soon.

Interview Questions

• Recall an instance where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you go about it.   Answer Question
  • What talents and skills do you have that will be beneficial to the job you are applying for.   Answer Question
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Call Center Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.