Bank of America

2.8

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

i went through a referral and that was a big help . i had to go through 4 rounds. first round was with HR , second was telephonic interview with manager , third round was aptitude and written test and the final round was ops round. I had to wait for long time before every round , HR was helpful but slow.

Interview Questions
    • initially simple questions like tell me about yourself,strenghts,weakness,are you comfortable with night shift and all . Aptitude test was also quite easy .final round was technical round and it was all about subject matter .   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bank of America.

It was a phone interview and it went good. The questions are on my projects and the technology i have worked on.
    On shore people has asked me several functional and technical questions and i have satisfied them with all there questions.

no negotiation

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore
    Anonymous Employee in Vellore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2015.

i applied through university, process took 2 days, first round was an online aptitude test followed by one technical interview and one hr . The whole process was very poorly managed, people got rejected in technical interviews on day 1 was called again on day 2 and then rejected again, some people got letters to sign on day1 but on day2 it was cancelled.Overall it was one of the most mismanaged process by any company in our university. The main confusion which still persists is that no one have no idea on what basis their offers are declined on day2 and why offers were made to conduct 4-5 rounds of interview for certain few candidates.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in December 2014.

2-3 rounds of technical interview.... was called for financial analyst profile... Didn't like the firm.... Bad experience

Read so many reviews of BoA that interviewers where friendly... yes they were but the reviews they gave were just worse than how interview went.

So just make sure ... you make them happy... if you want job.... :)

Interview Questions
    • Actually nothing was difficult, but i was not prepared well

Questions were
      A acquires B in 100%, 49%, 90% .... How would you account
      Depreciation of 100 .... effect on 3 financial statements
      Which valuation gives maximum value and why
      Controlling Premium

they were playing games on my resume, laughing and sometimes not even listening answer..

I don't understand... why people do time pass

Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Delivery manger has interviewed me for the first round and seems to to be impressed. Waiting for further information. I am excepting a call from HR either today or this week. Hope everything is positive from management.

Interview Questions
    • Abougt different technogioes and why they are introduced and how you have been implementing in current project.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

The process is very smooth. Process took almost 1 week.
    2 rounds of interview.Not very difficult , more of domain specific & process oriented questions.
    the hr was reachable post the interview to resolve queries & they also assigned a recruitment manager to help onboarding

Interview Questions
    • Lot of questions on Generics & web services   View Answer
    they negotiated but they were kind of stuck at the offer.

Senior Team Developer Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Bank of America in November 2014.

First round is a HR round just to check communication skills and your attitude.
    Second round is with the Team lead or the panel of two team leads of the same process. this round is the about the technical process of SCM and procurement. questions related to your previous experience.

Third round was with the process manager which is regarding your technical knowledge, team handling, working knowledge of SAP or Ariba.

Interview Questions
    • How the whole ERP system works on which you worked.   View Answer

they took more than two weeks to revert back on the final feedback and till than i joined other company.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in November 2014.

First telephonic round and in person interview via video Conf at ML office. HR was very helpful in explaining the role and the benefits in BA Continuum. Also the interview panel had 4 people who were experienced.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly on the exp. that I had in diff scenarios   View Answer

Job requires Night shift.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

Telephonic Interview with a panel of 3 or more on the phone. Selection of resume is relatively easy if your skill set match, they will call you without the need for an reference.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly concentrated on Ratios and company analysis with a panel of 3 or more on the phone. Be careful about what you answer as they ask the new question based on your answer, they keep digging. So answer only to the point and only on the concepts you are clear with.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

First round was essay writing and about 60% were selected for next round. The next round was an aptitude test and after that there was an HR round and it went well and i was immediately informed that i was selected for the managerial round and was asked to wait. After waiting for an hour they said that the time was up and that they will call me another time for further rounds. And that's it, i didn't receive any call or mail from them and since i had gone through a consultancy i asked them regarding my application but i didn't get any response.