Bank of America

Updated 15 Dec 2014
2,351 Interview Reviews

2.8

Lead Engineer Interview

Delivery manger has interviewed me for the first round and seems to to be impressed. Waiting for further information. I am excepting a call from HR either today or this week. Hope everything is positive from management.

Interview Questions
    • Abougt different technogioes and why they are introduced and how you have been implementing in current project.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

The process is very smooth. Process took almost 1 week.
    2 rounds of interview.Not very difficult , more of domain specific & process oriented questions.
    the hr was reachable post the interview to resolve queries & they also assigned a recruitment manager to help onboarding

Interview Questions
    • Lot of questions on Generics & web services   View Answer
    they negotiated but they were kind of stuck at the offer.

Senior Team Developer Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Bank of America in November 2014.

First round is a HR round just to check communication skills and your attitude.
    Second round is with the Team lead or the panel of two team leads of the same process. this round is the about the technical process of SCM and procurement. questions related to your previous experience.

Third round was with the process manager which is regarding your technical knowledge, team handling, working knowledge of SAP or Ariba.

Interview Questions
    • How the whole ERP system works on which you worked.   View Answer

they took more than two weeks to revert back on the final feedback and till than i joined other company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

First round was essay writing and about 60% were selected for next round. The next round was an aptitude test and after that there was an HR round and it went well and i was immediately informed that i was selected for the managerial round and was asked to wait. After waiting for an hour they said that the time was up and that they will call me another time for further rounds. And that's it, i didn't receive any call or mail from them and since i had gone through a consultancy i asked them regarding my application but i didn't get any response.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

Telephonic Interview with a panel of 3 or more on the phone. Selection of resume is relatively easy if your skill set match, they will call you without the need for an reference.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly concentrated on Ratios and company analysis with a panel of 3 or more on the phone. Be careful about what you answer as they ask the new question based on your answer, they keep digging. So answer only to the point and only on the concepts you are clear with.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Associate Interview

was moderate nothing was tuff.had 5 rounds first one was a written aptitude then the next four were interviews i got to know i am selected immediately after the last round it was a great experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2014.

Three rounds of Technical interview.First round would be mainly on the basics and Next round would be based on the deeper into the tech details .Last round would be the manager round.After that HR would contact me about the other details.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

I have been hired thru referral process .. it was an easy process however it took two month of time for them to onboard . I have gone thru 4 stages of interview , 2 Telephonic and 2 phase to phase .

Senior Customer Care Professional Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

there were three rounds first was the HR round then the written test which comprised of four sections they asked you to write an email then there were mcq's about 150 questions and time limit was 90 minutes. The last round comprised of interview with the operation head

No negotiation is possible

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bank of America.

I was interviewed for QA position, they primarily checked on fix knowledge, unix know how and electronic trading know how. Domain wise checked about equities since I was being interviewed for equities. Also your current project related questions