Bank of America Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
2,152 interviews

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2014.

Three rounds of Technical interview.First round would be mainly on the basics and Next round would be based on the deeper into the tech details .Last round would be the manager round.After that HR would contact me about the other details.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

was moderate nothing was tuff.had 5 rounds first one was a written aptitude then the next four were interviews i got to know i am selected immediately after the last round it was a great experience.

Applications Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2013.

Telephonic Interview and Client round.Telephonic interview.next client interview followed by HR discussion. Its really exciting to face the interview and the client round discussion is really challenging. HR discussion is open enough to discuss what is our requirement.

Interview Questions
    • Technical question and real time scenarios   View Answer
    we can beopen on what we want

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2012.

The process was bit difficult as first round of interview was one on one and then was the skill test and the other tests and after that i was called on the location for 3rd and the 4th round and those were taken by panel and the process leader

N/A

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2013.

Data Structures, Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API, Algorithm, total 5 rounds, all easy if you are good in your core java concepts, Many questions are scenario based so be open to unexpected questions

Interview Questions
    • Many questions are scenario based so be open to unexpected questions   Answer Question
    Yes we can negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2011.

Interview is little difficult. be yourself and confident. 1. Written Test (Aptitude) 2. HR 3. Story Writing 4 Manager Round. if you are selected that will add up to your resume.

Analyst I Applications Prog Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2013.

I received a call from consultancy who asked me to attend face to face interview interview in Hyderabad. The interviewer asked me questions from my previous technical experience and was able to answer. Then the actual manager did a telephonic interview and was able to answer the questions. Then HR called and informed that I was selected and as per the discussions offer letter was released.

Tried to negotiate salary. However it didn't work. Initially itself they offered me good compensation and good position. So didn't drag it much.

Some Senior Level - Not Disclosed Title(Java/J2EE) Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in August 2013.

Telephonic discussion with VP, two telephonic technical round and one face to face technical round.

Everything was average but irritating. First telephonic technical round lasted for around 1 hour, second telephonic technical round lasted for around 1.5 hour and face to face round lasted for 3.5 hours(non-stop and without asking a glass of water).
    After all these discussion they haven't came back with any result.
    If i was rejected , I was surprised that they took 3.5 hours to reject a candidate who already undergone two enough length interview.
    If i was fine with technology, why the hell they were not sure about if they have position or not.

Moral of the story , they have wasted my time and money. During 3.5 hours of interview I have signaled them about running late for my office, but they were just in mood of irritating.

Interview Questions
    • Few scenario based questions, according to them they are correct.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

If you Walk-in for the Interview:
    There will PI with HR at first
    Secondly there will be Written Aptitude Test...
    If you clear above rounds then there will be Ops Round with process manager.

One thing to notify that if you are selected by chance then you'll have to wait for 15-20 may be 30 days due to back check.

No, I couldn't. Since I joined during the great depression.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America.

I have been hired thru referral process .. it was an easy process however it took two month of time for them to onboard . I have gone thru 4 stages of interview , 2 Telephonic and 2 phase to phase .

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!