Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Programmer/Analyst Interview

Applications Programmer/Analyst
Chennai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2013.

Interview Details Telephonic Interview and Client round.Telephonic interview.next client interview followed by HR discussion. Its really exciting to face the interview and the client round discussion is really challenging. HR discussion is open enough to discuss what is our requirement.

Interview Question – Technical question and real time scenarios   View Answer

Negotiation Details – we can beopen on what we want

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2012.

Interview Details The process was bit difficult as first round of interview was one on one and then was the skill test and the other tests and after that i was called on the location for 3rd and the 4th round and those were taken by panel and the process leader

Interview Question – related to the past employer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2013.

Interview Details Data Structures, Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API, Algorithm, total 5 rounds, all easy if you are good in your core java concepts, Many questions are scenario based so be open to unexpected questions

Interview Question – Many questions are scenario based so be open to unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes we can negotiate

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2011.

Interview Details Interview is little difficult. be yourself and confident. 1. Written Test (Aptitude) 2. HR 3. Story Writing 4 Manager Round. if you are selected that will add up to your resume.

Interview Question – Accounts Related Questions   Answer Question

Analyst I Applications Prog Interview

Analyst I Applications Prog
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2013.

Interview Details I received a call from consultancy who asked me to attend face to face interview interview in Hyderabad. The interviewer asked me questions from my previous technical experience and was able to answer. Then the actual manager did a telephonic interview and was able to answer the questions. Then HR called and informed that I was selected and as per the discussions offer letter was released.

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate salary. However it didn't work. Initially itself they offered me good compensation and good position. So didn't drag it much.

Some Senior Level - Not Disclosed Title(Java/J2EE) Interview

Some Senior Level - Not Disclosed Title(Java/J2EE)
Mumbai

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in August 2013.

Interview Details Telephonic discussion with VP, two telephonic technical round and one face to face technical round.

Everything was average but irritating. First telephonic technical round lasted for around 1 hour, second telephonic technical round lasted for around 1.5 hour and face to face round lasted for 3.5 hours(non-stop and without asking a glass of water).
After all these discussion they haven't came back with any result.
If i was rejected , I was surprised that they took 3.5 hours to reject a candidate who already undergone two enough length interview.
If i was fine with technology, why the hell they were not sure about if they have position or not.

Moral of the story , they have wasted my time and money. During 3.5 hours of interview I have signaled them about running late for my office, but they were just in mood of irritating.

Interview Question – Few scenario based questions, according to them they are correct.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

Interview Details If you Walk-in for the Interview:
There will PI with HR at first
Secondly there will be Written Aptitude Test...
If you clear above rounds then there will be Ops Round with process manager.

One thing to notify that if you are selected by chance then you'll have to wait for 15-20 may be 30 days due to back check.

Negotiation Details – No, I couldn't. Since I joined during the great depression.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details I have been hired thru referral process .. it was an easy process however it took two month of time for them to onboard . I have gone thru 4 stages of interview , 2 Telephonic and 2 phase to phase .

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Senior Technical Associate
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2010.

Interview Details Written test followed by two rounds of Interview(technical and HR). It was a campus recruitment.
Technical round:
Basic logical questions like how you copy an Integer from one variable to another without using the third variable.
HR round:
Compensations and location constraints questions

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2013.

Interview Details telephonic followed by face to face

Interview Question – why are you looking for change?   Answer Question

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!