Bank of America

Updated 24 Feb 2015
Updated 24 Feb 2015

2.6

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

I applied to the Anticipatory teller Position online on the 2/2/15. i was contacted on 2/3/15 to find out my availability to do a phone interview. i choose 2/4/15 and the time. after i received an email to fill out a security check form online.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Didn't get the job, process quick. Two phone interviews basic math skills tested have nothing else to say..............................Be prepared, ask questions, go to site as customer before you accept offer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America.

they ask you to come in as a group interview first and you go and theirs 4 other people their with 4 managers. First they ask you why would you be a good fit for the job, how have you gone above and beyond for a previous client etc. Then at the end they will ask you to do a role play, and this is where you have to show you can sell!!!! You will be the teller and one of the managers will be a client. Everyone in the interview room is watching you sound very convincing. Then after each manager pulls out one candidate and you do the one on one. After that they call you to continue on for another one on one and if they call you you basically got it.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

"What will you do to make customers happy?"
    "Tell me a tough situation you have been in and how you manged it?"
    "How do you handle conflicts with co-workers?"
    "How much experience do you have handling money?"
    "Give an example of how you overcame adversity."
    Besides these questions you also may either be asked to do a group or one on one interview. Also you will need to take an aptitude test to see how you will fit into the company and to see if there are any positions that you will best fit into.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

pretty easy, pretty standard for the banking industry. Nothing that you won't expect if you have done this sort of thing before. Remember to dress sharply and be attentive to each of the interviewers because you'll most likely be interviewed by two people.

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Very thorough and non pressuring. You are told the expectations up front. You were told you were required to do sales and what would be expected of you. Also your hours and days off.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

First I was asked to go in to a group interview then I chose the location closest to me and went to the interview one on one with branch manager.

Group interview
    20 candidates 7 interviewers
    1. Briefly introduced yourself and why would you be a perfect math for this position.
    2. They told you about they company and let you ask questions
    3. Play role
    4. They told some candidates to leave and continue interview with the rest of the group.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bank of America in January 2015.

The interviewing process was amazing! It was fun and I was very comfortable. I initially applied for a teller position but they offered me a position called Professional Teller position. Easy questions... "Why Bank of America?" "Tell me about yourself" Just breathe and relax, you'll be fine!

Interview Questions
    • How would you persuade a client to speak with a credit specialist when she only wanted to process a transaction?   View Answer
    None

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Applied online around 10pm, right next day got a phone call, was asked about prev experience. Than after 2 days was another 15 min phone interv and also was told about job. In a couple of days was scheduled for an interview with branch mgr, was easy, asked why BoA, how to deal with angry customer and was told about job. Right next day had a phone interview wigh district mgr, passed it, was asked same questions over and over. Next day got a call from recruiter that i was hired. Short process, no more than month.