Baxter

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Baxter.

Interview Details I submitted my resume online to Baxter for a position I'd heard about. They contacted me and invited me to come to an on-campus interview. I went to an info session where I learned more about Baxter, then the next day was my interview.

I was interviewing for an R&D Science Intern position, and was interviewed by a PhD chemist. We had really good conversation and I asked her questions about working for Baxter as well as getting a chemistry doctorate. We ended up talking for about an hour, and she asked a few questions HR wanted her to ask as well.

Three days after the interview, I received a call from HR offering me the position and I accepted.

Interview Question – I think she asked how I solved a difficult issue at my previous job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in April 2012.

Interview Details Discussed my background in previous internships and research in university

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Interviewers just tried to get a good idea of my background and if I was fit for their particular project   Answer Question

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!