Belcan Corporation

Getting the Interview

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Technical Intern Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview Details The interview revolved primarily around my experiences, and technical abilities.

Interview Question – There were no exceptionally hard questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Belcan Corporation

Interview Details Phone interview

Interview Question – There was no job title or description. Not target to relate to.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Rockford, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in May 2012.

Interview Details Rushed Hiring Process to fill host company's needs, no meetings with host company potential management to discuss work and openings which need to be filled.

Negotiation Details – Easy, I received a small relocation bonus which I needed to move across state lines and resettle closer to this job

Engineer II Interview

Engineer II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details Pretty generic process and went smoothly

Interview Question – nothing unexpected questions all of them were pretty generic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they didnt negotiate but i had to take the offer

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview Details Contacted Belcan through a friend and sent over my resume. I was set up for an interview with what I thought was going to be one person. Turned out it was a group of 5 interviewing me but it was still fairly laid back. I received an offer two weeks later but they were unable to negotiate with salary.

Interview Question – Pretty generic on their questions. Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not enough Money for the drive I was willing to make.

Engineer II Interview

Engineer II

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in February 2012.

Interview Details Process went on without any difficulty and i accepted the offer

Interview Question – personality questions.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Louisville, KY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details Was contacted by a recruiter for an interview. After meeting with a manager and interviewing, no follow up from company.

Interview Question – Tell me more about your background.   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Mechanical Design Engineer
Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview Details Interview was for an entry level position directly out of undergrad. I got the interview through a referral of a friend already working at Belcan. My interview consisted of 3 conversational interviews with some of the other managers in the company. All was quite informal.

Interview Question – The interview was pretty easy. The hiring manager seemed to have already made up his mind about me based on the referral from his employee (my friend) and my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The company has a set rate they offer new hires directly out of undergrad.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Database Developer Interview

Senior Database Developer
Greenville, SC (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in May 2009.

Interview Details Several GE managers worked hard to bring me on at Belcan after I'd been laid off from Granite Services. Given that the client, GE, had already made known their desire to bring me back on board, and to do it quickly, the hiring and interview process was extremely brief. This was four years ago, so I don't recall the exact details, but I was very grateful to have been given this opportunity.

Interview Question – How did the previous position go sour?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for and received an increase in pay over my previous position by about 15%, to cover the cost of purchasing benefits not covered in my salary package.

Director, Talent Strategy Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview Details Interview process was quick and thorough
Immediately invited in for an interview
Presented an offer and accepted
Sent to Training within two weeks

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Belcan Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belcan Corporation interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Belcan Corporation employees and interview candidates.