Bell Mobility Interview Questions

Updated 27 Apr 2015

2.7

Market Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview

Longest interview ever. Phone screening first and after weeks I was asked to complete online excel tests. After weeks again, I came for the first round of on site interview which lasted for 4+ hrs and next round also 4+ hrs long.

Wireless Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview

Applied through university co-op program. I was contacted by phone and interview was booked. There were two interviewers and the interview was an hour. They made you feel comfortable and listened attentively to everything you said. Overall a really good interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult; common interview questions about yourself, strengths/weeknesses and projects you've worked that are on written on the resume. There were also situation-based questions, such as conflict resolution. Some questions were about your comfort with technology as well as technical documentation you might have written, etc.   Answer Question

(Realization Network & Performance) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bell Mobility (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was an one on one interview, the interviewer asked a bunch of questions based on cover letter and resume, oral communication and organization skills are the keys, know your resumes and be humble, for scenario questions never try to solve everything by yourself, you can always communicate with your instructor and make sure everything is going alright.

Network Realization Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bell Mobility (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied to the intern position through school and received interview request after about 3 days.
    I was interviewed by manager and an intern student. Both of them were very nice. They were not looking for someone who knows in and out of engineering. They want someone who is socially good and can easily fit within the group.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview question were about myself. They were more interested in me than in my grades. They asked about my goals for future and goals that I had achieved. How I managed my studies along with part time jobs that I was doing while in school.
      So long story short, u need to have a good sense of humour and know about urself

One brain teasing question:

There is one cake and u have a knife. Cut the cake into 8 equal pieces. The knife can be use only three times. Each cut would have to be a straight line.

Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility in January 2015.

Interview

- Online Interview (6 questions) through an online system
    - Case and Behavioural Interview: 2 hours to prepare for the case presentation; 10 minutes for presenting the case and the remainder for behavioural questions

Interview Questions

• Number of gas stations across Canada?   1 Answer
    • Talk about your biggest accomplishment.
      Talk about a time you had to convince someone to do something with differing opinions.

Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

You have to apply online, then they make you fill a form with lots of question about your personnality. Then if liked the answers, they call you for a phone interview, if you pass, you get an in-store interview with a manager basically asking the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions, actually if you're good at interview they are gonna hire you. This is probably why they hire a lot of people and then loose them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation, you can't say a word on the salary and they already decided which store you're gonna work at.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview

The interview process was a 3 part interview held in the mall where the position was located. I was a little disappointed with the environment chosen for the position, especially for a company as big as bell. However the questions asked about why I wanted the job as well as what my relevant experience was to the position were all relevant and thoughtful.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview

Situational Based Interview (STAR). They will ask multiple situations based on professional or personal experiences and measure how the candidate has responded to a situation. This is very typical with many bigger companies. It's also called STAR style interview.

Interview Questions

• There are a pool of questions that can be found anywhere. Not that difficult really.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was told the offered salary was the norm and there was no room for negotiation.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Mobility (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First you apply online and within a week I got an email for a phone interview. The phone interview is pretty standard, just a run through of your resume and your availability. Then they scheduled an in person interview. This consisted of the a reasoning test and a case. The case was pretty straight forward. they concluded with a tour of their office.

Interview Questions

• I guess the reasoning test could be a bit tricky. Other than that it was fairly standard. Nothing was especially out of the ordinary. They did ask me to tell them about myself and that threw me off since this was my first interview ever. I didn't know if they wanted me to talk about my career goals or about what i like to do for fun. They were all generally nice and I survived the process. I realized it wasnt the right place for me thoug   Answer Question

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

1. Initial phone interview
    2. First face to face interview with Team Lead and/or Senior Account Associate
    3. Second Interview with Team Lead and Sales Manager
    4. Predictive Index quiz & Mock-up proposal/presentation

Interview Questions

• You will be given a case study where you must analyze the client's need and build a solution and present it. You will asked to justify your recommendation.   Answer Question