Best Western Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated 5 Apr 2015
Updated 5 Apr 2015

1.6

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Western (Auburn, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I came in, and was talked about my duties on the job. The interview was short and I filled out some paperwork, and turned in my resume. it was a really simple process and took about 1-2 weeks to finish processing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Assistant Manager of the front desk took me into the restaurant. Did the interview there. Took about 25 minutes. Asked about former jobs, why I'd want to work there. Pay range given up front.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask anything difficult. How are you with people? How do you handle long hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Western (Rockford, IL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

There was no process. They only cared if you can work 24/7 if your in college they want you to put work before school. you work 365 your friends and family are the people you work with

Interview Questions

• would i work 6 or 7 days a week if neccessary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Western (Dunmore, PA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Went in for an inperson interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Best Western (Hays, KS (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Manager was very nice. Asked questions about experiance and what I would do in certain situations. Wanted to know if I would work the night audit shift and if I would be comfortable working alone.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that is upset because they cant get in thier room?   Answer Question

Only paid $8 per hour.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Western (SeaTac, WA (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

I and another friend were referred by an employee and scheduled an interview with the manager. We interviewed with him and the next day offered the job via telephone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None