BlackBerry Interview Questions & Reviews

390 interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune
    Anonymous Employee in Pune

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BlackBerry in June 2013.

It was a phone interview for blackberry app internship,all interns were supposed to program & submit app at the end of internship/

Interview Questions
    • What is difference between programming of Blackberry app & android app using Adobe Flex   Answer Question

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in February 2011.

The interview process is very short in terms of Hierarchy. Once CV is shortlisted by HR they will call to have first round with the immediate Manager and if shortlisted then to meet HOD for final round.
    HOD final call will be the final call for the appointment.

Be specific what you are negotiating and firm if you can justify tat.

Digital HW Designer Interview

interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2012.

The interview process is very very clear. Phone interview with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, in-person interview with each team member, the interview question is not difficult.
    The HR give offer and then a lot document for background check, reference check, etc.
    On-board is very clear process,

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BlackBerry in February 2011.

Phone interview - lots of technical questions! Brain teasers. Since I was a remote candidate I just did one phone interview. I got my offer just in two weeks. The interviewers were the same people I worked with during my internship. Be prepared to talk about your previous experience and college projects.

Interview Questions
    • What is the angle between the two branches of your clock when it is 3:15?   View Answer
    • Describe two design patterns.   View Answer
    • What IPC stands for? And explain what it is.   View Answer
    • How to sort 2 million 32-bits integer?   View Answer

Software Engineering Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waterloo, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry.

Applied online through the BlackBerry site, was contacted less than a month later by email for a 30 minute phone interview. They sent an offer package a month or so later with about 10 documents that had to be signed and returned via the package that they sent. Overall it was a very smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • What scripting/UNIX projects have you worked on (Difficult for me since I hadn't done any)   View Answer
    They pay for extra luggage bag, airfare (round trip), transport from/to airport and 2 nights in a hotel.

Sddddddd Interview

On the professional front, you have a say in doing things. Most managers, and peers are very accommodating. They listen and value your opinions and approaches. At any level, the management encourages and appreciates taking initiatives and coming up with ideas to solve the problems at hand.

Interview Questions
    • The best part is the work culture which more or less gives you ample personal time for oneself and for one's family. Flexible timings, facility to work from home, freedom to participate in extra curricular and social activities, support for pursuing higher education including monetary and leave support. Working at Oracle means working with freedom and with a feel of security in job!

Answer Question

Radio Software Integration - Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunrise, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2013.

I was emailed about the interview with the scheduled date and time. The phone interview lasted one hour. I was asked questions from everything on my resume. The questions were technical as well as behavorial. Two days later the HR called to inform me I got the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Explain what happens from the time the WiFi adapter is switched on to the moment connection is established. Although I know the answer now, I was not thorough at the time I took the interview.   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2014.

It was a phone interview and the HR person didn't attend it for a personal reason. They asked a lot about my past personal project. (Things like how is this part working, etc) They also made a very comfortable interview atmosphere. I prepared quite a bit on this interview, but ended up not saying much what I was going to say.

Software Test Specialist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2014.

Only had one phone interview and there 2 people communicating with me over the phone. The interview lasted thirty minutes and I got a call back the week after my interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!