BlackBerry

Updated 26 Feb 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Anonymous Employee in Pune

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlackBerry in June 2013.

It was a phone interview for blackberry app internship,all interns were supposed to program & submit app at the end of internship/

Interview Questions
    • What is difference between programming of Blackberry app & android app using Adobe Flex   Answer Question

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BlackBerry in February 2011.

The interview process is very short in terms of Hierarchy. Once CV is shortlisted by HR they will call to have first round with the immediate Manager and if shortlisted then to meet HOD for final round.
    HOD final call will be the final call for the appointment.

Be specific what you are negotiating and firm if you can justify tat.

Technical Project Coordinator Coop Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackBerry.

The interview was in person and very conversation based. The questions asked were more to judge personality and how well i would be interacting in a team setting. No situational questions were really asked nor any technical skill based questions.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges would you face as a project coordinator   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BlackBerry in February 2015.

After applying for this job on the Blackberry site as a part of my Co-op program, I received an invite for a interview via teleconference. The interview was conducted by three interviewees and went on for about a half an hour. Overall it was a good experience and I recieved an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Softwareentwickler Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at BlackBerry.

Applied online, then I got a phone interview and then a face to face interview on site. The interview process was mostly driven from Canada for an external company that helped with all the relocation issues.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Met 2 Engineers, technical interview, got offer a few days later. Questions are pretty common for software interviews. Interview held internally at university campus, lasted about 45 minutes in total

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BlackBerry in January 2015.

Two interviewers which were very nice and laid back. Asked basic questions about projects, skills, etc. Followed by technical questions from topics directly from the job posting. Know your resume and brush upon Java, C++, Databases and OS.

Software Development Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2015.

Briefly spoke about some personal questions and they asked me some legalese type things about my employment eligibility. No coding interviews on this one as it seemed to be more of a first screen, however I have been contacted again for a phone interview. No coding questions got asked but I imagine that will come later.

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Find the job through school co-op website. apply for it. wait the response for like 3 months. interview though phone. the interview took me about 30 minutes. no warm-up questions. the interview started with a "tell me about yourself" questions. The interviewee sounded so bored with my answers. He asked many repeated questions about my past work experience.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most stressful thing in your past work experience?   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlackBerry in November 2014.

Went through school co-op. Didn't know what to expect but I did my research. Great company culture and direction despite the media's negative stigma. Standard questions, strengths and weaknesses, they look for personality, professionalism, and goal-oriented people.