Blue Cross (MI) Interview Questions

2.7

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in February 2012.

Good practical sales as well as skilled related interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding positive and negative aspects.   View Answer

Group Processor II Interview

I discussed my previous experience and was asked the basic interview scenario questions i.e. Describe a time when you had to carry out a difficult task. Tell me about your experience working with a team etc.

Analyst Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview which occurred 6 months later. Had written off any interview by month 2 to 3. The on-site 1/2 day interview was round robin. Mangers used scripts and I did meet members of the team.

Interview Questions
    • How to determine if reported systems information was accurate   Answer Question

Culture was not a good fit

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Applied online. Took a test online along with mock customer service call. Received a phone call and had a telephone interview. Simple question. Must of passed because I was scheduled for a Face to Face interview. Went to a panel interview in from of 3 people . Basic questions, most were situational. Interviewers were nice. Said they would let me know. Applied online, 3 days later received phone interview, week later went to Panel Interview. Havent heard anything yet and it has been a week since my interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle it if you gave a customer the wrong information and found out about the error days after your phone conversation with customer.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Applied online and did not hear back for a couple months. Had a Skype interview and there were 4-5 managers there asking questions. All behavioral-based with some accounting questions thrown in as well.

Interview Questions
    • A journal entry question that included unearned revenue   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in April 2014.

I applied for the position and was scheduled for a skype interview shortly after that. The interview was easy enough and mostly had general questions about my college experience, goals for my career, and what I expected out of the internship. They then told me the responsibilities I would have and asked how I would be suited for those tasks.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in December 2013.

HR rep did quick, get-to-know me phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked if I was interested in position and set me up with face-to-face interview with two hiring managers. Managers discussed their department, their roles and then asked me about my experience. A laid back interview, both took turns asking questions of my skill set and experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about when you made a error/mistake? What did you learn from that and how you applied the learnings to another situation?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in September 2013.

Interviewers were prepared and reviewed resume prior to the interview. Questions were objective and assessed skills

Interview Questions
    • Did not encounter an unexpected or difficult question. Prior to interview I prepared by researching and reviewing the information pertaining to the area   Answer Question
    Internal candidates do not have negotiation - pay and benefits driven by HR policies

Team Leader II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

The interview process is in-person and generally with 1 member of the staff who is a colleague and another who you will be reporting to. It's usually with a set number of questions, often behavioral and situational rather than topic based.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate.

IT Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in May 2013.

First step was a 10 minute phone interview to get to know one another a little. The second interview should have been in person but since I was interview for a separate location that where I currently live they accommodation this with a phone interview. The second interview was with the hiring manager who described the type of projects I would be involved with and my expectations as an intern. Overall both interview went well and the company seems great!

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't say most difficult or unexpected but rather challenging in the way they pick your brain. The question along the lines of, what would you like to be working on at the company? Right away a question like this is intimidating but welcoming as well, it shows the type of work environment the company shares with all employees - even the interns.   Answer Question