Blue Cross

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Lead Interview

Naperville, IL (US)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross in September 2011.

Interview Details Unprofessional

I interviewed for a subsidiary for BCBH; Hallmark Services Corp, for a Lead Position. I took off from work for two interviews, one lasting one hour and the other lasting more than an hour and a half. After each interview, the hiring manager told me that they will be in touch with me by a certain day. Each time I waited passed that day to send a feedback email and still received not feedback. Even after I offered references and the hiring manager called one of my references, I didn’t so much as receive a rejection email. In my opinion, once you’ve call someone’s references you should at least show some common courtesy or at least the professional courtesy of an email or phone call to communicate some feedback. I’ve been manager and lead for more than 15 years and I would never treat a potential applicant that way.

Personally, I think they did me a favor.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Blue Cross? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Cross QA Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blue Cross employees and interview candidates.