Boeing

Updated 4 Jan 2015
Updated 4 Jan 2015

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing.

I dropped of my resume at a reception with a recruiter and got a call that night to report for an interview the next day. I showed up and was faced with 4 panelists. Pretty intimidating but for the most part behavioral questions. Really easy, interview went well but got no offer :(

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in August 2014.

Three Phone Interviews - All behavioral and team work related. All responses needed to be given in the STAR method. There are two interviewers on the phone with you, both making there assessment and asking questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any technical questions involved. Its is advised that you know yourself very well as you will be asked on your experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

First few rounds are solely behavioral questions. Onsite meeting with managers have more technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a problem working with teams and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in May 2012.

The STAR method if interviewing is used.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you didn't agree with a team member in a group environment. What did you do? What was the situation of the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in April 2012.

Used STAR interviewing technique. Interviewed with three on my panel. I didn't understand why they had three since e just took turns reading the questions.

personally I felt one of my interviewers had a bad day and I felt my interviewers where less prepared to answer my questions. I didn't get a good feeling for wanting to work there.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in November 2011.

Referred to the position from an employee contact, applied through BESS System, was contacted for an in-person interview with a management panel. Interviews (at least for business professionals) are standardized and STAR-based; Situation, Task, Action, Result. HR has since told me that employee referrels are forbidden, but they occur frequently.

Interview Questions
    • "Describe your experience working on a team with individuals from diverse backgrounds or cultures."   View Answer
    Received an email from an HR Rep, accepted their first offer.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in October 2011.

very tough almost unanswerable questions cant really prepare for this

Interview Questions
    • describe our ethics and how you would apply them to meet or exceed our standards   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA (US)

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing in September 2011.

I was interviewed by a panel of 3. They employed their "structured interview process" which consisted of a number of questions that start with "tell me about a time when..." . While I think that this is a very objective way to interview a group of candidates, the assumption is that every candidate will have the experience that they are asking about--something that is highly unfair if you don't have an exact match. For instance, "tell me about a time when you led a diverse team of people. What was the situation/tasks involved, what actions did you take, and what was the result?" So what if you led a team of people that wasn't diverse? Or perhaps you were part of a diverse team but didn't lead it? What if the situation had nothing to do with a type of position you were applying for?

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in January 2011.

The interview process was simple and direct. It was a phone interview with the hiring manager and the lead analyst. Questions were related to your experience stated on your resume.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing in January 2010.

Three people gave me a phone interview. Originally it was supposed to be a regular interview but it had snowed so they changed plans. They told me up front that it would take several months until they knew if I would get an offer since they had paperwork to complete and didn't know how many people they could take. The reason they interviewed so far in advance is that they wanted to get it in over christmas break. It was just standard behavioral interview questions. I was surprised by how few questions they asked.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had experience negotiating, and how did that turn out?   Answer Question