Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated 4 Dec 2014

2.7

Interview

Applied online at the partners website, was then asked by PI to send my cover letter, then a phone interview, then an in person interview all within a week. Met with the PI, the office staff, and the current RAs

RN Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The online application was very glitchy and therefore time consuming. I got multiple error messages and ended up having to start all over again.
    Interview process was good. Met with staff and got a tour of the unit. Pretty standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses?
      How would your colleagues describe you?
      What do you think you need in order to be successful in this role?

Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and came to an agreement.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The interview was nice, the woman I interviewed with was very welcoming and warm. They asked the usual interview questions like 'Why do you want this position and what makes you a good fit.." etc.

Interview Questions

I got a better job offer elsewhere.

Pct Interview

Interview

it took forever to get information. i waited and waited to hear something back. and then i finally did. i was relieved when i got a phone call saying that they wanted me to work for them. YAY

Administration Assistant Interview

Interview

I Applied online. Meet the managers. The interview process was the same as most companies. Hard a dual interview process but everything was straight forward. Got the call back. Interview with administrators. Process took about a month from initial date of applying

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

I was initially contacted via email to set up an interview. I was living remotely at the time, and they were very open to a Skype interview to avoid travel. The interview was conducted via Skype, and was very straightforward. I essentially walked them through my resume and experiences and answered a few other basic questions. Overall the interviewer was very laid-back and it felt more like a conversation than an interrogation.

Interview Questions

• What lab techniques are you familiar with? What was your favorite experience/part of college?   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

There was no hiring or interview process done. Placement was done through the school. You go in and show up for the shifts that your preceptor is scheduled for. You do not get paid, You have to spend your own money for transportation and food.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. I came in twice for two one-on-one interviews. The Human Resources department then ran a background check and followed-up with my references. A start date was determined shortly after.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

3 interviews over 2 days about 1 week apart. Mostly going over resume and basic background questions. Nothing too unexpected. Was called by HR about 2 hours after final interview and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you have dealt with difficult patients in the past.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Interview

Was contacted through email. Went in for an interview. Asked basic questions