Brigham and Women's Hospital

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in April 2010.

Interview Details Group interviews with cross-functional team leaders. Relaxed environment over two days of interviews. Felt welcomed and valued.

Interview Question – What is the worst mistake you made in a previous job. How and why did that happen. What were the repercussions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was OK. They low-balled me on salary and moving expenses, but we negotiated over a week to come to a conclusion.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in October 2010.

Interview Details I had an initial interview with my soon to be boss and the Director of Operations. It was a very friendly and positive interview. I was asked to meet with the department chairman that day as well, however the interview had run on so long that I needed to schedule another time to come back. I did not hear back initially, and then after I followed up, they ,are an offer. The offer was at the low end of what we had discussed in the interview.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable moving away from direct patient contact?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation - this is what I was told by the office administrator that made the initial offer when I tried to negotiate. A year later in an office meeting, this same person bragged about how much latitude there was in salary negotiations. I was livid! Don't be fooled like I was!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brigham and Women's Hospital

Worked for Brigham and Women's Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brigham and Women's Hospital Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brigham and Women's Hospital employees and interview candidates.