Burns & McDonnell Construction Intern Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Construction Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Burns & McDonnell.

Was referred to a college recruiter through a company contact, short pre-interview asking about college extracurriculars, grades, career aspirations, etc. Recruiter informed me about possible job placement, was contacted later by hiring manager for a full interview. Took an hour, went over quite a bit. Nothing too strenuous or really head-scratching, just a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is the best book you've read recently?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Construction Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Burns & McDonnell in December 2010.

I submitted a intern request on there website. I got a call a month later for a phone interview and we scheduled a time. Sure enough right at 1pm I got a phone call. Some of the questions. When did you have to lead? What is your GPA? What course work have you enjoyed the most? Same old questions. Waiting to setup with a face to face interview.

Interview Questions