CACI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

VA Benefits Advisor Interview

VA Benefits Advisor
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied for this job from the company's job portal. I was contacted about 2 weeks later for an interview. The interview was with 2 individual's and lasted one hour. They asked basic background questions, went over my entire resume, and then started asking specific questions realted to the job I'd be doing, why I applied for it, what appealed to me, etc.

Interview Question – This job requires about 25% travel (which I was unaware of), are you ok with traveling on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Senior Electronics Technician Interview

Senior Electronics Technician

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details Jobs within the company are seperated into contracts. Once you are with the recruiter that can actually help you you will find things get easier. Some recruiters are known for over promising. Don't find yourself interviewing for a job that doesn't exist yet. Confirm that your position is a firm offer not awaiting bidding wars to conclude. After that you resume will speak for itself. If you are well qualified then your interview will go as mine did. Speak with supervisor/hiring manager. Converse via phone and confirm whats already on paper. As long as they find no skeletons in the closet expect a job offer within the week. Don't be afraid to negotiate. Hope that helps.

Interview Question – How do you feel about traveling?   View Answer

GIS Technician Interview

GIS Technician

I applied online and interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details I received a phone call to confirm my continuing interest and availability, clarify the salary, and set up an in-person interview time. The in-person interview was about 30 minutes long, with an HR person and the Project Manager, mostly covering workplace culture/expectations and questions about my GIS and educational background.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, though I have heard that others have been able to negotiate based on family situations, etc.

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

I applied online and interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details Fairly simple, first there was a phone interview by someone from CACI and then a formal interview in person with the Client which were standard questions mostly going over my resume.

Interview Question – What I know about the office   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation it was a set salary based on the contract

Software Asset Manager Interview

Software Asset Manager

Interviewed at CACI International

Interview Details It was easy going, laid back. come ready and knowing about the company and the job applying for. The process once you get hired was quick and pain less. turned in all paper work on time. went to training for one day about the company before starting the actual job

Emergency Preparedness Analyst Interview

Emergency Preparedness Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details Worked with a Prime Contractor with CACI as a sub. Very long story short; I ended up working for CACI as a team lead rather than with the Prime as a Project Manager, as proposed in the response to the RFP. Therefore, the interview was perfunctory, as I had been interviewed by the prime to fill the position.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to get your PMP within six months?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Because of what the Prime put in their package, I had to take a lateral, losing $10k that I was promised in the PM role. That was disappointing, because there was no room for negotiation. Be sure to determine what CACI's (or any company) role is in the contract. The company did provide a quarterly bonus that took some of the pain away, however.

Business Process Expert Interview

Business Process Expert

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details Recruiter contact, Recruiter interview, PM Interview

Interview Question – Few questions, qualification and experience quantified in resume / reference sheet   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I should have negated the one-time bonus. Most was taxed. Should have negotiated better leave package or higher salary.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager
Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in June 2010.

Interview Details Online application, phone and in person interviews - 4 total interviews, qualifications must be met to be interviewed, corporate culture outstanding, professional recruiters involved as liaisons throughout process.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation - I made salary offer, and they accepted my offer without question

Facilities Senior Manager Interview

Facilities Senior Manager
Eatontown, NJ (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details Very good well rounded and successful

Interview Question – No Difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not very hard, my background speaks for it's self

Acquisition Analyst III Interview

Acquisition Analyst III

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details adsfasdfa asdfaf asdf asdf asdf asdfasdf adsf asdf adsfasdf asdfa sdf asdf adsf

Interview Question – asdfa sdfasdf asdf asdfasdfas dfasdfasdfasdfasdf adffasdf adsf asdf   Answer Question

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!