CBRE Interview Questions & Reviews

182 interviews

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CBRE in November 2011.

Minimum two to three rounds of interview depending on how have you performed in your first interview and if you suit the job role. Basic knowledge of the real estate market is must and honesty is the best way forward to impress and get through these interviews. The entire process right from the call for interview to getting an offer letter might take a minimum of 2 to 3 months as the hiring and approvals take time. So the candidate need not worry as its a general policy and process of the firm.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in April 2011.

interview process was well defined. Started with the immedite boss upto regional level. the expectation was made very clear. The culture of the company was well presented. overall a very professional attitude and behaviour was shown.

Interview Questions
    negotiate hard if they like you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in November 2012.

Campus placement!- fairly informal process.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't one since it was a campus placement- questions were very general and more to do with my CV.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really one since it was a campus hire

Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE.

GD with out of the world topic like amir vs. salman, apple vs. samsung followed by final round where they asked questions like do you have a boyfriend? you want to marry him?

Project Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CBRE.

PPT, next group discussion and after that personal interview

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at CBRE in January 2011.

Through recuriter they will line up the canditates first round will be the HR round second Operation Manager Round third Client Admin Manger Round.

Interview Questions
    • if you select will you able relocate your current location, since we will depute client location.   Answer Question

Global Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in September 2012.

It was organised by my college; My seniors were taking my interview! Very shoddy process!

Interview Questions
    • It was completely HR. There were absolutely no technical questions. The questions revolved around travelling.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CBRE.

There is a friendly environment and simpler friendly questions. While hiring the candidate the CBRE management will be more cautious about the candidate and the available requirements. They are very particular in terms of documentation like background verifications process without giving it to the out sources and the HR team will involve directly.

Overall it is a good experience.

There is no hide in salary part. Whatever budget is available for any position, they will pay directly without any hidden / margin.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE in December 2011.

Conducted by The General Manager and a HR personnel. Asked about my earlier experience and personality traits, cross questioned upon them.
    Then asked my reason of joining the company and joining this industry.
    Given an situation and asked how would i handle it.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you wish to join Facilities Management Industry   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE in December 2011.

Initial Interview by Director and then by City MD

Salary

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!