CBRE

152 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in November 2012.

Interview Details Campus placement!- fairly informal process.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one since it was a campus placement- questions were very general and more to do with my CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really one since it was a campus hire

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details GD with out of the world topic like amir vs. salman, apple vs. samsung followed by final round where they asked questions like do you have a boyfriend? you want to marry him?

Interview Question – no technical question. sigh !   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details PPT, next group discussion and after that personal interview

Interview Question – No technical round   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager
Chennai

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at CBRE in January 2011.

Interview Details Through recuriter they will line up the canditates first round will be the HR round second Operation Manager Round third Client Admin Manger Round.

Interview Question – if you select will you able relocate your current location, since we will depute client location.   Answer Question

Global Business Associate Interview

New Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in September 2012.

Interview Details It was organised by my college; My seniors were taking my interview! Very shoddy process!

Interview Question – It was completely HR. There were absolutely no technical questions. The questions revolved around travelling.   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details There is a friendly environment and simpler friendly questions. While hiring the candidate the CBRE management will be more cautious about the candidate and the available requirements. They are very particular in terms of documentation like background verifications process without giving it to the out sources and the HR team will involve directly.

Overall it is a good experience.

Negotiation Details – There is no hide in salary part. Whatever budget is available for any position, they will pay directly without any hidden / margin.

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE in December 2011.

Interview Details Conducted by The General Manager and a HR personnel. Asked about my earlier experience and personality traits, cross questioned upon them.
Then asked my reason of joining the company and joining this industry.
Given an situation and asked how would i handle it.

Interview Question – Why do you wish to join Facilities Management Industry   View Answer

Mumbai

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE in December 2011.

Interview Details Initial Interview by Director and then by City MD

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Salary

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in December 2008.

Interview Details Technical Questions

Interview Question – Automation of HVAC System   View Answer

Mumbai

The process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE in April 2012.

Interview Details It was consisting of 3 rounds in which initially HR had conducted the telephonic interview with basic question to understand the professional background , than was another telephonic interview from project team to understand technical skills , and at last there was 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• Number of years experience in this field and what kind of job profile handled during these years   View Answer
  • Reason for leaving previous company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was straight from my end that i would not bargain no the salary and same was agreed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE interview questions and advice. All 152 interview reviews are posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.