CBRE

Average Difficulty
181 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CBRE in November 2011.

Interview Details Minimum two to three rounds of interview depending on how have you performed in your first interview and if you suit the job role. Basic knowledge of the real estate market is must and honesty is the best way forward to impress and get through these interviews. The entire process right from the call for interview to getting an offer letter might take a minimum of 2 to 3 months as the hiring and approvals take time. So the candidate need not worry as its a general policy and process of the firm.

Interview Question – Nothing that i could think of at this moment   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director
Chennai

I applied through another source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in April 2011.

Interview Details interview process was well defined. Started with the immedite boss upto regional level. the expectation was made very clear. The culture of the company was well presented. overall a very professional attitude and behaviour was shown.

Interview Question – what will be your contribution to the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiate hard if they like you.

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in November 2012.

Interview Details Campus placement!- fairly informal process.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one since it was a campus placement- questions were very general and more to do with my CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really one since it was a campus hire

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details GD with out of the world topic like amir vs. salman, apple vs. samsung followed by final round where they asked questions like do you have a boyfriend? you want to marry him?

Interview Question – no technical question. sigh !   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details PPT, next group discussion and after that personal interview

Interview Question – No technical round   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager
Chennai

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at CBRE in January 2011.

Interview Details Through recuriter they will line up the canditates first round will be the HR round second Operation Manager Round third Client Admin Manger Round.

Interview Question – if you select will you able relocate your current location, since we will depute client location.   Answer Question

Global Business Associate Interview

Global Business Associate
New Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in September 2012.

Interview Details It was organised by my college; My seniors were taking my interview! Very shoddy process!

Interview Question – It was completely HR. There were absolutely no technical questions. The questions revolved around travelling.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details There is a friendly environment and simpler friendly questions. While hiring the candidate the CBRE management will be more cautious about the candidate and the available requirements. They are very particular in terms of documentation like background verifications process without giving it to the out sources and the HR team will involve directly.

Overall it is a good experience.

Negotiation Details – There is no hide in salary part. Whatever budget is available for any position, they will pay directly without any hidden / margin.

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE in December 2011.

Interview Details Conducted by The General Manager and a HR personnel. Asked about my earlier experience and personality traits, cross questioned upon them.
Then asked my reason of joining the company and joining this industry.
Given an situation and asked how would i handle it.

Interview Question – Why do you wish to join Facilities Management Industry   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE in December 2011.

Interview Details Initial Interview by Director and then by City MD

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Salary

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!