CBRE

Updated 13 Nov 2014
Updated 13 Nov 2014

2.7

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE.

GD with out of the world topic like amir vs. salman, apple vs. samsung followed by final round where they asked questions like do you have a boyfriend? you want to marry him?

Admintration Facility Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CBRE in April 2013.

Through HR & Naukari.com , first wrriten tes would be happen than HR round after HR round OPS Manager will take interivew than send to client. After Client Selection fillay get the offer from CBRE

Interview Questions
    • Written test is very difficult because of all collage & basic things are not remember while working   Answer Question
    good

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE.

PPT, next group discussion and after that personal interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE in November 2012.

Campus placement!- fairly informal process.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't one since it was a campus placement- questions were very general and more to do with my CV.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really one since it was a campus hire

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CBRE.

There is a friendly environment and simpler friendly questions. While hiring the candidate the CBRE management will be more cautious about the candidate and the available requirements. They are very particular in terms of documentation like background verifications process without giving it to the out sources and the HR team will involve directly.

Overall it is a good experience.

There is no hide in salary part. Whatever budget is available for any position, they will pay directly without any hidden / margin.

Global Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE in September 2012.

It was organised by my college; My seniors were taking my interview! Very shoddy process!

Interview Questions
    • It was completely HR. There were absolutely no technical questions. The questions revolved around travelling.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CBRE in April 2012.

It was consisting of 3 rounds in which initially HR had conducted the telephonic interview with basic question to understand the professional background , than was another telephonic interview from project team to understand technical skills , and at last there was 1:1 interview

Interview Questions
    • Number of years experience in this field and what kind of job profile handled during these years   View Answer
    • Reason for leaving previous company   View Answer
    it was straight from my end that i would not bargain no the salary and same was agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE in December 2011.

Initial Interview by Director and then by City MD

Salary

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CBRE in December 2011.

Conducted by The General Manager and a HR personnel. Asked about my earlier experience and personality traits, cross questioned upon them.
    Then asked my reason of joining the company and joining this industry.
    Given an situation and asked how would i handle it.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you wish to join Facilities Management Industry   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CBRE in November 2011.

Minimum two to three rounds of interview depending on how have you performed in your first interview and if you suit the job role. Basic knowledge of the real estate market is must and honesty is the best way forward to impress and get through these interviews. The entire process right from the call for interview to getting an offer letter might take a minimum of 2 to 3 months as the hiring and approvals take time. So the candidate need not worry as its a general policy and process of the firm.