CVS Caremark

739 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Store Manager Trainee

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in July 2014.

Interview Details Phone interview after taking the test and applying three weeks before . Received an email after two weeks and a half to click on the link and pick a time .

Interview Questions

• How did you dissolve a situation with a angry customer give an example ?   Answer Question
  • In past management experience , how did you hold someone accountable for their sales ?   Answer Question
  • When numbers are low what strategies did you use to sell more ?   Answer Question
  • What were sales like in your old job ? Did you hit the goal ? By how much ?   Answer Question

Cashier/Clerk Interview

Cashier/Clerk

I applied in-person and interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details I filled out an application at the local CVS where I live and didn't hear from that store. However after a few weeks, I got a telephone call from a manager from another store and he told me he saw my application and was interested in interviewing me for the Cashier/Clerk position. The interview took 20 minutes and the usual questions were asked: Why should I hire you? Why do you want to work for CVS? Tell me about your previous jobs and what you liked and disliked about them?

Interview Question – If you saw someone stealing, how would you handle that situation.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at CVS Caremark

Interview Details Was detailed, took 2 interviews each more than hour. Detailed technical interview and descriptive level of questions were there. Interviewers wee polite and friendly. Nice atmosphere. nicee eeeeee eeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee........................................................................................

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Jackson, MS (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in March 2010.

Interview Details Only the DM gets to say if you are hired as a supervisor the store manager only submits. The DM may show up or not seems he cannot commit to a schedule.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is NO negotiation.

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details Interview process was smooth and very simple. It was one phone interview that lasted around 45 minutes. I was asked some precise questions on my background and previous positions. At that point I felt confident on my abilities to perform the job at hand once I was told about my position and responsibilities. I waited 2 weeks from that date and expected to have either another interview or face to face but instead I got a call saying Iwas hired.

Interview Question – I dont think there was anything difficult about the interview as it really was cut and dry   Answer Question

Beauty Consultant Interview

Beauty Consultant
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in April 2014.

Interview Details The process was pretty fast, did a phone interview two days after i submitted my applications and all the questions were totally normal. was scheduled for a one on one interview with the two days later; long story short she knew absolutely nothing about the skin care industry and i kept blowing her mind and she even asked for some pointers for herself. but by the end of the interview she knew the possibility of me accepting their offer will be slim to non when she told me the details of the hours ill be working.

Reason for Declining – The job was suppose to be part time but the hours were not stable ,you go in when traffic in store is at its Peak and those hours are not even guaranteed. you just wont know how many hours you're making in a week. they dangle the commission and product discount but in this economy lipstick and eyeshadow wont pay the bills if you dont know what youll be making the following week of work

Pharmary Technician Interview

Pharmary Technician
Tampa, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in May 2012.

Interview Details Interview was 15 minutes, a lot of it was guided by the resume top to bottom. The standard 'what are your best qualites, what are your worst'. Why did you choose CVS over x x or x pharmacy"

Interview Question – Why did you choose CVS over others   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was told 9$ was the max. I wanted 15$. Training paid the same pittance. The registration courses and fees equate to about 7 thousand to work a 9$ an hour job. Dress code is about 200$ an outfit minus cost of dress shoes. Its a 9/hr job but expectations are so high and corporate doesn't realize you can just cut and go... which ends up happening and your pharmacist wont reference you or write letters because you couldnt take the abuse. Saw 2 other techs cry on their first week.

Advisor, Applications Develop Interview

Advisor, Applications Develop

Interviewed at CVS Caremark

Interview Details The process for hiring was really smooth and the HR and Talent acquisition team did a good job. Based on the role I was opting they asked basic questions around them. They stick to an high level knowledge on the requirement and did not ask any low level details of the tools and language. Also mainly the questions were around the job history and the kind of role I was involved in my previous organization

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

Interviewed at CVS Caremark

Interview Details Two interviews . The first was a phone interview with a company cvs contracted to do their pre screening. The final interview was with a district manager. However the process has changed since 2012.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty standard. If you know your numbers from your current position and have done some research on cvs prior to the interview you should be ok.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a salary 1500 dollars higher than my salary at my current employer at the time of the interview.

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Photo Lab Technician
Westerville, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2012.

Interview Details Very professional arrived early. Greeted me and made me feel apart of a team. This was not the first store I was at if this review is from North Central Ohio

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!