CVS Health

Updated 20 Jan 2015
Updated 20 Jan 2015

2.2

Pharmacy Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied online, and received an email to set up a phone interview. Was surprisingly quick, no difficult questions, got asked why did I apply to CVS, my available times, and preferred locations

Interview Questions
    • Unexpectedly, there was nothing difficult at all with the questions I received (maybe they already planned to hire someone else by the time I interviewed).   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I submitted five applications online and received a call back an hour later to schedule an interview. I was interviewed at a local Starbucks, and was told I would get a call back letting me know whether or not I was hired the next week. It was honestly really simple and quick. My interview lasted about 15 minutes and she jotted down some notes about my availability.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Questions very basic, asked where you saw yourself in 5 years, asked scenario questions such as explaining to them a difficult situation you've had to deal with at a previous job and how you handled it

CVS Pharmacy Shift Supervisor Interview

The interview process was straight forward. They ask you situational questions such as "if you get an angry customer how do you handle it?" They want to hear you go the extra mile pretty much. They also ask why you chose CVS over others and you just simply relate to the mission and vision statements.

Interview Questions
    • For my interview, all the questions were straight forward.   Answer Question
    They gave me an Intern hourly rate at $14 an hour for a P1 student.

Cashier At Cvs Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Asked me simple questions, my availability and telephone number. Got a call back a day letter as well as an email from HR, telling me I was chosen. Filled out forms online accepting the job offer, and a week later I was at orientation.

No negotiation phase.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

The hiring process is lengthy. It takes time to get back your background check and your drug test. After completing those steps you are trained for the job in four different sessions over an hour long

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current job? How would you handle the difficult customers when they are really sick and impatient?   View Answer

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Applied online and heard back from a store manager a week later. I had a different job at the time so I didn't bother and then a couple months later I heard from a recruiter and I then decided to give it a shot. I had one interview and was offered the position. It took a week or so to actually get an email with an offer, which I denied so I needed to wait another couple days for a different offer with better pay. It took a couple weeks for the back ground check to go through. It was a pretty long process from applying to starting the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was really no difficult questions, they basically just asked me about myself and wanted to make sure I wasn't a drug addict (since some addicts want the job so they can steal medications)   Answer Question
    The offer was way too low, like what I made when I was in high school. I asked for more or else I couldn't take the job. They gave me a dollar more an hour but still, not great.

Cashier Interview

Came in, got asked basic questions about myself and hours that I could work. Nothing crazy from CVS. I was only 16 so I don't think there was much they really needed to know from me. Just the basics really.

CVS Store Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Long process...contacted by recruiter, filed out application and skills assessment, 3 weeks before called for a phone interview...still in processing and waiting for one on one interview to be scheduled. About 1 month into interview process at this point. I was informed that I would receive an email from the hiring manager as the next step in the process to set up a personal interview and any necessary testing.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

The interview process was less than 5 minutes. They basically just want to know about my availability. The Pharmacy manager asked about my education, and work experience, pretty generic and simple.