CVS Health

Updated 19 Nov 2014
Updated 19 Nov 2014

2.2

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Pharmacist called my cell phone and asked a few questions. Asked why I wanted to work there and my job history. Asked basic questions like whether or not I am in school. Explained that the job is very fast pace and require a fast learner.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview took place at a career fair. The people were very nice and were actively looking to fill positions with new pharmacy graduates. It is best to know which areas are actually looking to hire that way you can interview with those looking to bring on new employees instead of just participating in the career fair. Process was very organized and well planned.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an employee that is very good at her job but comes in to work late and isn't very customer friendly.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

After applying, it took awhile to hear back. I waited at least a month or two before I finally got called in for an interview. But the interview itself though was fairly painless and overall laidback. The store manager was very nice and asked me basic questions, basically getting to know me as a person, some of my experiences, etc.. Then after the interview,the hiring process occurred straight afterwards and was quick.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied online at the company website. Received a call from their main offices in Woonsocket, RI to set up an interview at the pharmacy. Went for the interview and met with the store manager. Very informal and asked simple question like "Why CVS" and "what type of future do you see with this company?" Also asked some scheduling and availability questions but all very simple.

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with rude customers and people that get upset if their prescriptions are not ready on time? How will you deal with the pressure and the demands of the pharmacy during peek hours?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at CVS Health.

I came to CVS as a former Osco employee and my interview was long ago. I have had yearly reviews which are not that helpful and mostly give negative evaluations although customers and coworkers seem to be satisfied with the work I did

Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

I received an email from company recruiter with job description inviting to apply for the position, and instructions on how to apply. I followed the link followed instructions applied and advised recruiter of my completion. That same day I received a call from a associate recruiter with general on the phone interview questions. I was invited to attend a face to face with interview for the very next day with several supervisors at the Mount Prospect location I arrived at the location receptionist, very nice. Place was clean and friendly everyone smiling good sign. I expected to be there for 1 hr with a long panel of sups. I interviewed with two sups very nice but hard to read. We went over previous experience they explained the role, the schedule, and asked if I'm able to work the schedule and how soon I can start no situational questoins at all. The interview lasted about 15mins bad sign I left thinking I bombed that.. With no expectations at all I started to apply other places 2days later late evening while waiting to take a over the phone interview with another company which was scheduled from 7:15pm to 8:15pm I get a call at 7:30pm thinking its my over the phone interview I prepare then answer its the recruiter from CVS with an offer.

None

Senior Analyst Marketing Interview

The interview questions are mostly in the situational aspect (tell me about a time when...). If you are am internal candidate, the questions may not be as many as if you are am outside candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you managed a project from start to finish.   View Answer
    As an internal candidate, there is very little negotiation normally. Depending on the job or the department will determine if you get to negotiate for a higher bump than the standard 6%? They do not like to give two level bumps a lot of the time, but this can and has happened.
    as am external candidate, you have a lot more negotiating power. Leaving and coming back is one way to boost your salary and title.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in November 2014.

I applied for the position on the 17th of October and by a week later I was able to schedule a phone interview. Once I passed I was set up for an in person interview on a Monday. It lasted about 15 minutes and was very easy and laid back. I felt like I wasn't even on an interview the way the supervisor was able to engage. The questions were typical retail/customer service questions. "Why do you want to work here?", "How would you deal with handling multiple tasks?" My resume was right there so the interviewer saw my extensive background in customer service. By Tuesday I received an offer email.

Interview Questions
    • What rules, procedures or policies have you had to follow?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I think they have a set rate.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Ask you a lot about previous job and how It relates to customer service. Then ask the typical, why did you leave and what will you bring to our store

Interview Questions
    • What will you bring to our store and how will you go about that   View Answer
    they up front ask what pay rate you're seeking if too high they negotiate for lower if too low they'll usually start u at 11

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interviewing process is easy. Potential employees should explain their work experience with brief examples. Recruiters are working quickly and will inform you of process. Recruiters are nice and friendly to work with.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult questions were not asked during the interview process. Recruiters are great and have basic questions. Hiring Managers can differ depending on thier knowledge of your resume and position.   Answer Question