Cambridge Associates, LLC

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

MBA Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in February 2012.

I was invited to Cambridge offices for a first round interview, where I was met by a Senior Consultant, who began by asking whether I had any last-minute questions. We promptly moved on to a written case study interview that focused on investments. The case included all necessary text and exhibits needed to complete the questions. The topics covered in this exercise were limited to those one would over in one's first year of business school. I had 20 minutes to work on the case alone, 20 minutes for discussion with the sane Senior Consultant/Interviewee, and the remainder of the hour was a one-on-one discussion focused on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to go into investment management consulting and not investment management?   Answer Question

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!