Capco Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.9

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capco (Bangalore) in February 2015.

Interview

My interview was through Campus Recruitment... Capco visited our campus..
    The process was mainly split into 3 categories..
    1.online test (aptitude,verbal and Technical MCQ's)
    2. group discussion (A general topic was given and they checked our communication skills)
    3.Technical Interview (Questions on Java and DBMS queries)
    56 were shortlisted after 1st round..25 after 2nd and 5 finally
    It was a good experience and i was offered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was a campus recruitment there was no negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Ineperienced people taking interview. No knowledge of finance, interviewing for finance

Not interested

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capco (Bangalore) in March 2014.

Interview

It was fine interviewing with capco.First staffing agency took 4 rounds and they allowded us to have the further rounds in capco.while reching there we all have to phase the Grouo Discussion and after that one Pure technical round where they i have asked to explain my project and to write some of the queries to fetch data frin the two tables using joins and sub-query.Then finally they asked collection topic in java and after that there was one more Hr round the cEO of capco took a final round about the intro and extempo.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I DoNt KNoW AS I WENT THROUGH A STAFF CONSULTING BUT THEY ARE OFFEREING A NICE PACKAGE>
    THANKS

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Capco (Bangalore) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call for interview from a staffing agency.
    -First round was conducted by them which was a written round. Questions on Core Java and some simple aptitude questions were asked.
    -Second round was at their office. A GD which was judged solely on your communication skills.
    -Third was a technical round with questions based on your skills and expertise. The interviewer was friendly. In fact all of the employees were. Went on for about half hour. Next a face to face with manager. Just a quick chat. Followed by HR around (general questions on when you can join and stuff).
    -Final round with the CEO which was also a GD judged only on your confidence and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Some puzzles were asked. But the good thing was enough time was given to think and re-think. They just want to see your way of approach to problems in finding solutions(which is great) and not the solution itself.   Answer Question

I got a better offer with a higher package before they sent the offer letter(which by the way the delayed for like a month).

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Capco.

Interview

rigid interview process with client driven interview

SSE Interview

Interview

Very abrupt, for JAVA openings C++ Questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capco (Bangalore) in September 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interviewd
    1st Telephonic Basics questions for screening
    2nd F2F Advanced concepts on technologies were asked
    3rd Client. : Requirement was project specific therefore had client round

Over all process happens same for all openings

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing happened

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capco (Bangalore) in March 2012.

Interview

One technical round. My interviewer was very much impressed in very first question. Then she asked lots of SQL queries. I answered all. She was happy.

Negotiation

They offered me more than what I had expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capco (Bangalore) in February 2012.

Interview

The whole process was fast paced and well organized. It seemed they knew what they wanted and what qualities to look for in a candidate.
    First day consisted of three rounds: Technical Interview, F2F with Manager, HR Interview.
    Second day had only one telephonic round with the client, which on clearing I was offered a role in the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company is quite open on the salary negotiations. They don't argue much. They also offer buyout of the notice period if any.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capco (Bangalore) in February 2012.

Interview

The whole process was extremely straightforward, beginning from the initial call from a 3rd party recruitment agency to the time I reached their office for the interview.
    I was among the first to reach, hence had my first round of technical discussion within 10 minutes.
    The interviewer was calm and relaxed, and asked various questions ranging from low to high difficulty.
    The whole interview went smooth, which can also be attributed to the fact that the interviewer was a genuine and nice person, who later turned out to be my team lead. It has been an excellent experience working under him since I joined the organization.

Interview Questions

• What according to you is the best strategy of mocking various entities during Unit Testing?   Answer Question
    • How do you define Dependency Injection to a person who is new to the concept in an as easy manner as possible?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was as easy as it can get. I got what I asked for. No fuss around money.
    They even offer buyout for the notice period in your previous organization.
    But as of today they have brought down their salary levels a little bit lower than what they used to give 1 year ago.