Capco

Average Difficulty
78 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capco in September 2012.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interviewd
1st Telephonic Basics questions for screening
2nd F2F Advanced concepts on technologies were asked
3rd Client. : Requirement was project specific therefore had client round

Over all process happens same for all openings

Interview Question – Not very deficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing happened

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Capco in January 2014.

Interview Details Got a call for interview from a staffing agency.
-First round was conducted by them which was a written round. Questions on Core Java and some simple aptitude questions were asked.
-Second round was at their office. A GD which was judged solely on your communication skills.
-Third was a technical round with questions based on your skills and expertise. The interviewer was friendly. In fact all of the employees were. Went on for about half hour. Next a face to face with manager. Just a quick chat. Followed by HR around (general questions on when you can join and stuff).
-Final round with the CEO which was also a GD judged only on your confidence and communication skills.

Interview Question – Some puzzles were asked. But the good thing was enough time was given to think and re-think. They just want to see your way of approach to problems in finding solutions(which is great) and not the solution itself.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer with a higher package before they sent the offer letter(which by the way the delayed for like a month).

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Capco

Interview Details Ineperienced people taking interview. No knowledge of finance, interviewing for finance

Reason for Declining – Not interested

Developer Interview

Developer
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capco in March 2014.

Interview Details It was fine interviewing with capco.First staffing agency took 4 rounds and they allowded us to have the further rounds in capco.while reching there we all have to phase the Grouo Discussion and after that one Pure technical round where they i have asked to explain my project and to write some of the queries to fetch data frin the two tables using joins and sub-query.Then finally they asked collection topic in java and after that there was one more Hr round the cEO of capco took a final round about the intro and extempo.

Interview Question – CREATE THE THREAD POOL   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I DoNt KNoW AS I WENT THROUGH A STAFF CONSULTING BUT THEY ARE OFFEREING A NICE PACKAGE>
THANKS

Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Capco.

Interview Details rigid interview process with client driven interview

Interview Question – technical questions core c# and mvc questions   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capco in February 2012.

Interview Details The whole process was extremely straightforward, beginning from the initial call from a 3rd party recruitment agency to the time I reached their office for the interview.
I was among the first to reach, hence had my first round of technical discussion within 10 minutes.
The interviewer was calm and relaxed, and asked various questions ranging from low to high difficulty.
The whole interview went smooth, which can also be attributed to the fact that the interviewer was a genuine and nice person, who later turned out to be my team lead. It has been an excellent experience working under him since I joined the organization.

Interview Questions

• What according to you is the best strategy of mocking various entities during Unit Testing?   Answer Question
  • How do you define Dependency Injection to a person who is new to the concept in an as easy manner as possible?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was as easy as it can get. I got what I asked for. No fuss around money.
They even offer buyout for the notice period in your previous organization.
But as of today they have brought down their salary levels a little bit lower than what they used to give 1 year ago.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capco in March 2012.

Interview Details One technical round. My interviewer was very much impressed in very first question. Then she asked lots of SQL queries. I answered all. She was happy.

Negotiation Details – They offered me more than what I had expected

SSE Interview

SSE

Interviewed at Capco

Interview Details Very abrupt, for JAVA openings C++ Questions were asked

Interview Question – What is disadvantage of JAVA   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capco in February 2012.

Interview Details The whole process was fast paced and well organized. It seemed they knew what they wanted and what qualities to look for in a candidate.
First day consisted of three rounds: Technical Interview, F2F with Manager, HR Interview.
Second day had only one telephonic round with the client, which on clearing I was offered a role in the company.

Interview Question – What do you understand by Dependency Injection?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company is quite open on the salary negotiations. They don't argue much. They also offer buyout of the notice period if any.

Principal Consultant - Digital Team Interview

Principal Consultant - Digital Team
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capco.

Interview Details I met with four people as part of my interview process including an HR Hiring Manager and representatives from digital, banking and tech.
At my level there was no aptitude test or the kind of case studies that you find at similar organizations such as McKinsey, Deloitte, BCG which was refreshing.

Interview Question – The interview question felt less like a set of exam questions intended to catch me out and more like an open and honest discussion of values, intent, experience and expectations   Answer Question

Worked for Capco? Contribute to the Community!