Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2015

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta).

Interview

Received direct mail from the recruiter for the position, after applying immediately got call and interview was scheduled for F2F as the location was same. Interview rounds were F2F Technical Round and Managerial Round, Telephonic HR Discussion.

Interview Questions

• Basic question related to the technology, focus was mostly to the past experience.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Hyderābād) in April 2015.

Interview

I got a call from CG and attended interview also got mail from them asking for my present company details but after submitting all documents I did not heard anything from them. Its very unprofessional behavior.

Linux Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

1)Aptitude
    2)Technical
    3)HR
    Firstly they take an aptitude test which is 1 hr and 50 questions. Then they schedule interview later in the week for technical.
    In technical they ask you questions based on your resume. So prepare well on the topics mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• 1)Boot process
      2)LVM
      3)commands
      4)DHCP, SAMBA, APACHE servers

Consaltant Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• online exam by aspiring minds folled by technical and hr interview. interview was quite easy. in technical he asked about me and family background. and gap details folled by what do you know anbout my company. I told all of then and later in hr interview he asked why should I hire you............   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

2 rounds :
    Aptee (no negative marks) - Quntitative, reasoning, english which can be solved easily
    Technical test (no negative ) - all about testing basics ( read online or from some to qualify)
    After this was GD

Interview Questions

• Started with - ' Introduce ypourself '
      then testing questions and test cases.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

1. Aptitude: Quants(tough) + Logic (easy) + Verbal(tough) (You'll need more than RS Agarwal to crack this)
    ONCE YOU CLEARED APTITUDE, ITS A DONE CASE. BECAUSE ALL OTHER STAGES ARE VERY EASY

2.Interview:
        OOPS Concepts
      > Java - "Hello world program", Inheritance, Abstraction
      > Dotnet - Inheritance etc. (very basic)
      > SQL - Normailzation, joins etc.

3. Communication assessment: Very easy. Listen and repeat a audio clip

4. HR: Salary negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

First i get a interview call direct from interview process.After shortlisting they had taken online java test which contains Java objective type programming and conceptual question.After clearing that round i got a call for personal interview after 5 days.there was 3 rounds two technical and one hr.
    Technical rounds they asked basic qus from core java.second round was managerial round depends on your projects.than hr only for salary discussion and notice period.after one i got offer at my email after filling up chire details.

Interview Questions

• contract between equals and ==
      why every class extends objects class
      what is hashcode and equals
      synchronization in java
      Exception handling concepts
      garbage collector role in java
      collection api concepts

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore).

Interview

1:1 Interviews with the account Manager, Asst Director and Director. Each gave situations and questions on previous experience, willingness to travel to client locations as needed, Relevant IT recruitment experience. Revenue Targets and achievements

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore) in March 2015.

Interview

firstly there will be an aptitude test where you will be given 50 questions and they should be solved in
    one hour. quant section is pretty much tough. u need to refer materials to solve the above. verbal and logical are easier when compared to the above. later communication assesment round. where you need to repeat the sentences that were told to you in phone there itself. listen carefully and reply or you will blow your interview.later technical interview. be perfect in basics and its more than enough. later hr round for seeing your personality

Interview Questions

• anything about java mostly basics like jvm architecture. jit compiler and interpreter,garbage collector, hash files.hotspot,heap etc. refer to herbert schildt   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

they have conducted technical round, and then after operations round was conducted then finished that round finally, i have faced manager round. It was the interview process of myself.