Capgemini

Updated 21 Feb 2015
Updated 21 Feb 2015

2.9

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

GD elimination round followed by 2 rounds of core finance interview which was followed by a round of HR interview. The HR round was more of a formality. The GD topic was on containment of systemic risk vis-a-vis the financial disasters we have witnessed at different times in history.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Knowledge about basic financial products and risks inherent in them
      2. How to mitigate risks
      3. If the govt (world over) have done enough to contain risk ? My views on it.
      4. Questions on the financial crisis - explaining what happened at product level.

Answer Question
    Not much to negotiate. They didnot listen. They were hard bent on the offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Working culture is good. Interview process will be bit hard i mean, good hear nice question from interview. Client interview will be conducted after joining to company once selected in Client interview you will allocated to project.

Interview Questions
    • Try to answer as much a possible in technical round instead of numb.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

2 Tech rounds and 1 Hr round. It will be very basic and clear easily.
    First Round - Written Test(objective type 30 questions/18 marks cutoff)
    Second Round - Tech round is conducted by senior con.
    Third Round - Hr(why are u looking for a change? How long will be working with capgemini? What is your expected ctc?

Interview Questions
    • Asp.net page life cycle
      Wcf basics
      Mvc basic/mvc app life cycle
      Sql query(join/grouping/cte/delete duplicate records)

Answer Question
    They offered 5 for 3yrs exp. I had another offer so the increased to 5.75 including 50000 variable

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview process is simple - 2 levels of technical interview
    First they conducted telephonic technical interview
    Then face to face interview
    After clearing all the rounds, HR will directly with you for salary negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview process was cool, 2 rounds of interview; 1st being the basics which one needs to know followed by 2nd round on managerial side asking onshore offshore model etc,(PeopleSoft HRMS); Later HR congratulated as I was selected, informed that I will be contacted next week. This is where it all started going wrong. HR contacted me after 1.5 weeks to discuss about salary details. Then it has been 3 months no offer letter yet, HR I contacted had left the company and he gave me other persons contact detail, ALL I am hearing from them is "Position you have been referred is on hold, we will contact you when we have a requirement".

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini.

1.Aptitude test(Quants,logical & verbal) Total 50 questions.Sectional cutoff. Prepare trains,time & work,series,log, pipes & cisterns etc.
    2.Technical interview: Prepare basic programs.Go through all basic db & oops concepts.
    3.HR
    3.HR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Capgemini in January 2015.

There was 3 rounds:
    1 Online test : it includes quantitative Reasioning and verbal section
    You need to be very strong with quants as it is the toughest section among 3 you will face you need to do a lot of practice on that
    2 GD
    3 HR
    overall cutoff they require is 60%

Interview Questions
    • Boat Q; work and time ; probability; height and distance ; geometry ; etc

They covered all the topics

Security & Governanace Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2015.

I had been for the walkin Drive on 17th Jan at 11:30 AM & waiting till 4:30 PM to get into the First round with much of requesting them , they were pushing profiles of candidates whom they know, it was like LIFO , it was such an mess up , it was not at all organised , HR cordinator didnt know who will the person available for second round . Then i got cleared in the First round ,then they said for the Second round HR cordinator said it will be a telephonic round . In the telephonic round the Manager from Mumbai who conducted the intereview asks all irrelavant questions for 4.5 minutes other than the question related to your subject & he said he will provide the feedback to HR. Suddenly i received call from other Manager from Pune , who infact conducted the real interview which is related to your subjects & he said you are selected you will get a call from HR in sometime or alternate day.Suddenly HR says that was not a valid interview , so we cannot consider that .
    After repeated follow up HR gives a feedback you are not selected because you dont have the required skill set :-(
    is this the way HR behaves during the walkin drive. The candidates with aspiration to excel are not selected , only the candidates who are known to them are selected. This is not the way how the interviews are conducted .

Team HR Give a chance to the Candidates who has caliber or knowledge with them, just dont fall fray for cigarettes or some treat which you have got from your known candidates.

You are really a Black spot to the company which is paying you for daily bread & butter :-(

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2015.

The interview process was divided into four sections. 1) Apti, 2)TechInterview, 3)Voice Analysis(something like that :p), 4)HR.
    After attempting the apti, i was called for the interview at their office after 5 days. Here the remaining 3 rounds were conducted. Some had f2f interview, while some telephonic.

Interview Questions
    • • Tell us about yourself • Tell me something about your family • Why do you want to join CG ? • Advantages of OOPs • Describe the projects worked on(in college)   Answer Question

SAP Consultant- Good Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini in January 2015.

I went through an employee referral(though there was walk-in on the same day). 1st round was technical, 2nd round was manager round(was technical), 3rd round was HR . I got the hike as expected. The document submission takes lot of time and then they release offer letter. i got offer letter within 10 days of my interview. Overall good experience

Interview Questions
    • Technical round was both technical as well as business process.
      Manager round was technical and he asked about the project you worked on.
      HR round was background and salary discussion

Answer Question
    I got how much i had expected