Capgemini

Average Difficulty
636 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Interview Details Interview process was suppose to start at 9.30. I reached location around 9.30 AM. Collected the pass and there were lot of people. My interview was taken around 5 PM. Questions were related to design patterns, Basic Java, Spring.

Interview Question – Design Patterns   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Interview Details I got a call from HR and details about the HR interview. Interview process comprises of 3 rounds two technical and one HR round.I got my offer with in a week and the recruitment process is quite quick then expected.

Interview Question – About Oracle Architecture   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They usually offer what you deserve and best in Market.Rest is on your interview as I got excellent feedback for my interviews so they offered me the best package.

Sharepoint Administrative Interview

Sharepoint Administrative
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2012.

Interview Details Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION , Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION ,Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION, Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION

Interview Question – Personal questions   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details It was a walk-In, so they had conducted basic Testing Apptitude and after that a technical interview round was there. I It was very easy technical Interview. Interviewer had asked me some basic testing questions.

Interview Question – How you will behave differently for the BFS client from any other Domain Client?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation they have given one package thats it they can afford.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

Interview Details basic technical question about DSA, DBMS and they will ask you to write a simple programe in any language of your choice either c/c++ and after that questions about your life and HR questions

Interview Question – why capgemini ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – campus selection

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Three Rounds.
First Telephonic : Very Basic Java questions like difference between ClassNotFoundException vs ClassDefNotFound Error, Collection related basic questions. A few basic multithreading questions.

Second F2F : Again java related questions, this tym they asked to write code, like singleton class implementation, HashMap functionality, Datastructure selection based upon the input required. Current project description & to draw flaw chart of project functionality as working.

Third Managerial : Just formal introduction, mainly manager explained me about the project functionality, quality standard. You basically have to ask lots of questions with him, about the work/company and so so.

Interview Question – Nothing as such. Everything was as expected.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2011.

Interview Details 1) Aptitude test - One and half hour long generic aptitude test.
2) Technical interview - lasting for about an hour.
3) Group Discussion - 2 rounds of group discussion.
4) HR Interview - this too lasts for about an hour

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details Hiring process for LBS BU of Capgemini had 2 technical round and 1 HR Round.
Technical round was of average difficulty. 1st round was from Capgemini and 2nd round was from client side.
HR round was telephonic.

Interview Question – Technical round was of average difficulty.   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Interview was quite good..have two technical rounds one L1 and L2 round with Manger .Final round is HR discussion. Package depends on discussion with HR and mostly they will negotiate based on Experience and Skills.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Mumbai

I applied in-person - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2014.

Interview Details Hi,

I have got a call directly from Capgemini HR people and opening was for Bangalore location. I attended 2 rounds F2F in Mumbai along with 40-50 people. After clearing the technical and managerial round I left for the day after HR confirmation. I got congratulations mail from HR and forms to be filled. I replied will all details but still waiting for the offer letter. It been 3 weeks now. Can any one tell me how long this process might take or is there a chance I will never get one offer letter?

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!