Capgemini

Updated 21 Jan 2015
Updated 21 Jan 2015

2.9

Associate Consultant Interview

2 Tech rounds and 1 Hr round. It will be very basic and clear easily.
    First Round - Written Test(objective type 30 questions/18 marks cutoff)
    Second Round - Tech round is conducted by senior con.
    Third Round - Hr(why are u looking for a change? How long will be working with capgemini? What is your expected ctc?

Interview Questions
    • Asp.net page life cycle
      Wcf basics
      Mvc basic/mvc app life cycle
      Sql query(join/grouping/cte/delete duplicate records)

Answer Question
    They offered 5 for 3yrs exp. I had another offer so the increased to 5.75 including 50000 variable

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview process is simple - 2 levels of technical interview
    First they conducted telephonic technical interview
    Then face to face interview
    After clearing all the rounds, HR will directly with you for salary negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview process was cool, 2 rounds of interview; 1st being the basics which one needs to know followed by 2nd round on managerial side asking onshore offshore model etc,(PeopleSoft HRMS); Later HR congratulated as I was selected, informed that I will be contacted next week. This is where it all started going wrong. HR contacted me after 1.5 weeks to discuss about salary details. Then it has been 3 months no offer letter yet, HR I contacted had left the company and he gave me other persons contact detail, ALL I am hearing from them is "Position you have been referred is on hold, we will contact you when we have a requirement".

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini.

1.Aptitude test(Quants,logical & verbal) Total 50 questions.Sectional cutoff. Prepare trains,time & work,series,log, pipes & cisterns etc.
    2.Technical interview: Prepare basic programs.Go through all basic db & oops concepts.
    3.HR
    3.HR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Capgemini in January 2015.

There was 3 rounds:
    1 Online test : it includes quantitative Reasioning and verbal section
    You need to be very strong with quants as it is the toughest section among 3 you will face you need to do a lot of practice on that
    2 GD
    3 HR
    overall cutoff they require is 60%

Interview Questions
    • Boat Q; work and time ; probability; height and distance ; geometry ; etc

They covered all the topics

Answer Question

Security & Governanace Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2015.

I had been for the walkin Drive on 17th Jan at 11:30 AM & waiting till 4:30 PM to get into the First round with much of requesting them , they were pushing profiles of candidates whom they know, it was like LIFO , it was such an mess up , it was not at all organised , HR cordinator didnt know who will the person available for second round . Then i got cleared in the First round ,then they said for the Second round HR cordinator said it will be a telephonic round . In the telephonic round the Manager from Mumbai who conducted the intereview asks all irrelavant questions for 4.5 minutes other than the question related to your subject & he said he will provide the feedback to HR. Suddenly i received call from other Manager from Pune , who infact conducted the real interview which is related to your subjects & he said you are selected you will get a call from HR in sometime or alternate day.Suddenly HR says that was not a valid interview , so we cannot consider that .
    After repeated follow up HR gives a feedback you are not selected because you dont have the required skill set :-(
    is this the way HR behaves during the walkin drive. The candidates with aspiration to excel are not selected , only the candidates who are known to them are selected. This is not the way how the interviews are conducted .

Team HR Give a chance to the Candidates who has caliber or knowledge with them, just dont fall fray for cigarettes or some treat which you have got from your known candidates.

You are really a Black spot to the company which is paying you for daily bread & butter :-(

Software Engineer Interview

first round was written aptitude test after that there was one to one technical interview and finally a hr interview overall experience was good not too tuff one has to just be clear of concepts

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview process was very friendly and not much technical ... But the worst point is You need to wait for call letter for more than a year..i got placed at Capgemini on Sep 2013 and got the call letter only on Dec 2014...So if u r fresher and got placed at capgemini from on campus...better seek other option ,they will surely call you after a long gap...

Interview Questions
    • No such Questions ... every thing was very friendly...   Answer Question

due to location...... Even though there are vacancies in in your desired location they don't change you to your desired location...

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2014.

After a long wait and no information from HR or any Capegemini employee, we were made to wait in queues and collect coupons. Coupons directed us to respective floor and then we had to submit resume and other documents.
    Luckily for me they called out my name quickly and I went ahead to attend the interview. The interviewer had already made up his mind that I am not suitable for the position. Had a very negative body language and his question was 'What development have you done at your company?". I tried to explain, he was not listening to a single word i was speaking, He used to repeat the same question again in different ways. Then I finally had to tell him that if he is already decided that people at my company do nothing and I am not suitable for the role, there is no point going ahead with the discussion. I told I will walk-out of the interview.
    Then came the funny part where he said the work/role for which I was interviewed was not very good! Company expected people to work for more than 14 hours and there is no knowledge among people, but are still expected to deliver. I finally left the interview room, but it was total waste of my time. The interviewer was biased about the company I was working in, and had made his decision before even meeting me!

Interview Questions
    • What development do you do at your current company?   View Answer

Consultant Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Round 1 : Aptitude and Verbal
    Round 2: Voice Recognition Test
    Round 3: Personal Interview

Round 2 consists of Speed Typing and Passage Summary Writing. Not so difficult. Easily Crack able.

Round 1 was taken through cocubes.com.