Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep 2014
Updated 28 Sep 2014

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

first round was a written test which was followed by GD.....later that day in interview was conducted which was tech round and hr round was also embedded in that lone interview.
    All in all its a easy process and by having basic knowledge u can easily pass this process.

Interview Questions
    college offer so no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Written test , Gd and a pi .. Not very tough to get through for an average c.sc student. But me being from a mechanical engineering background made it tough for me.
    Be open and confident and demonstrate your skills with some unique achievements and its not a tough thing to get through. All the very best

Interview Questions
    • How do u think u can manage to fit yourself into my company being from a totally different background   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview and work description is different.... no experience was taken into consideration for some and for some it was taken. This is something not really appreciable Wrong information was provided. Though working experience is completely different. It was good.

No option for negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

very simple process 1. had telephonic technical round, 2. Manager round in VC 3. got the offer

Don't go for the capgemini walk-ins where the ppls show off their technical competency, ask for telephonic discussion, and you may have one more F2F round with clients.

Interview Questions
    • all are interview questions, you can clear it easily by reading the .net interview questions and answers.   Answer Question
    you can negotiate if you are having offers in hand

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2014.

Capgemini has 3 stages for its campus recruitment. It was Day-2 company at our University and came along with Intel, Ericsson, HP.

First stage was written conducted by cocubes. The written was above average as compared CTS or Infosys. There is negative marking. So trick is to solve the questions about which you are absolutely sure because rejection list is high in written. From 879 students they selected 229. The question covered literally everything from trigonometry to number system and from permutation to geometry. Aptitude consists every field including two flow charts and few question were solvable by just looking at it. Verbal was easy for people with English background.

Next step was GD. They divided 229 students into 19 groups and gave two minutes to ponder our thoughts on the topic. Topic was "Influence of SNS on Gen Y". Main selection criteria was number of valid points with references and fluency and your confidence while speaking. If you are aggressive and make it a fish market then you are done. From 229 here 113 were selected. From each group they selected top 2 students and send them for PI. Rest selected students were instructed to wait.

In PI they started with my home city, my introduction and followed was what I know about my state Orissa and my city Bhubaneswar. It didn't feel like an interview at first it was like a casual talk about my city and famous food items etc. From there it went to 3D printers and printing mechanism. Then followed was mechanism of Automatic Iron, rotary compressor then he asked about my project, interests, and how me being mechanical engineer be good in IT. Then he asked GK question like what's happening in UK. Who is PM of Australia etc. Being honest and respecting is the key. Don't panic if you don't know somethi.

Interview Questions
    • In PI they started with my home city, my introduction and followed was what I know about my state Orissa and my city Bhubaneswar. It didn't feel like an interview at first it was like a casual talk about my city and famous food items etc. From there it went to 3D printers and printing mechanism. Then followed was mechanism of Automatic Iron, rotary compressor then he asked about my project, interests, and how me being mechanical engineer be good in IT. Then he asked GK question like what's happening in UK. Who is PM of Australia etc. Being honest and respecting is the key. Don't panic if you don't know something.   Answer Question

Consultant - Salesforce Developer Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2014.

2 technical round and 1 HR round. But HR had decided to reject me before the interview process because my expected pay was more. Still she called me for interview and made me to wait for a long time. in fact i was alone in the end

Interview Questions
    • 1st round of interview was good. After that they made me to wait for 3 hours to take 2nd round. Even after that interviewer was not interested to take but HR forced him to have a discussion with me. Interviewer was so arrogant and he was not ready to listen anything. He was scolding me when I was explaining about my experience. He asked me to write a code to insert record using trigger and I made a silly mistake. He got angry and he said "I am done!!!"

He asked me only one question and he rejected me even though my first round was very good.
        Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

4 Rounds of Interview, two rounds of one to one, one VC and one HR. The interviews was focused on assessing skills, knowledge, relevant experience, stability and learning. Assessment of skills played a crucial role in the selection process, situational questions were focused towards project and people management.

Interview Questions
    • Situation, Experience, Quantitative, HR, People Management, Project Management   Answer Question

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Hiring process was through Walk-in Interview.I was referred by a colleague there.Sometimes they even take some technical online test.Since not many candidates had came so they didn't take the technical test. For me two rounds of technical face to face interview were taken.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about system refresh. They tried to twist the questions and were focusing more on the basics part.They were also asking about basic questions about databases specially oracle.   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate but they didn't do that.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

The HR first calls you to understand if you match the profile, sends you a brief about the job responsibilities and schedules a telephonic with one of the hiring managers.
    First telephonic interview:
    1. What do you understand by Bid Management
    2. What are various stages in a bid life-cycle?
    3. At your current role how much of bid management do you do, cite examples wherever possible.
    4. What sections do you write about?

Written test:
    A case study (bid response) usually 12-14 pages long is given and you are asked to summarize this case study.
    The summary must cover most important details from the actual bid response.

Face-to-Face interview:
    This is done to understand how much of bid management you actually do.
    Major questions revolve around what calls are you a part of, how much do you coordinate in bid management, how do you collaborate with the technical teams, what sections are you proficient in writing, etc.

Final interview with process leader:
    This is done after you clear all the other rounds and this round is more of a formality to get acquainted with the leader and the work you'll be doing.

Interview Questions
    • Cite real time examples of bid sections you have written
      What would you do scenarios
        Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

On campus Visit to college. Process happened for one whole day. Total 3 rounds.round 1: aptitude, Round 2: Group discussion, Round 3: HR. Results were announced at end of the day.

Interview Questions

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!