Capgemini

572 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details Hiring and Interview Process is Smooth. Problems come during negotiation phase.

Negotiation Details – You will not be able to negotiate.Be very firm, else you will have a remorse after joining.
Same positions have different salaries based on their previous negotiations.

Consultant Interview

Chennai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Interview Details on campus

Interview Question – nothing as such all basic questions regarding programming   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Drupal Consultant Interview

Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details It was telephonic round followed by managerial round. I was then asked to join banglore not mumbai with very low package. It's turn out be time consuming process

Interview Question – This came as shock to me when they ask me to show offer letter of another company.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – At any point HR was not able to convince whether it's location or Package. Would you believe it company asking me join on 15% raise to another location like banglore which is again very costly.

Developer Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2010.

Interview Details that depends on the technology

Interview Question – It is regarding the visionplus functionality   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant P3 Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2010.

Interview Details The recruiter first setup a date for the interview which I later realized was a scheduled walk-in, which is mostly the case nowadays. I had to wait for a long time for my turn, almost 3 hrs, although there were just some 15 people and around 5 panelists. The interview process was pretty straight forward, just one technical round with mostly basic questions followed by a manager round. If you are handed over a HR form later to be filled, assume you have made it. But the interview process is individualistic, while mine was like a cake walk, my friend's was little more elaborate like questions in core java, j2ee and db. So there is not standard procedure.

Interview Question – Design a graph data structure by yourself, write class diagrams for the classes you would create for the same.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – HR would usually offer you better if you already possess an offer, they will try to compensate by giving joining bonus.

Business Development Executive Interview

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details Capgemini HR are the worst HR I came across. After clearing the interview they took all the documents even before the HR round and then they started blackmailing with the joining date and on the package and finally released nothing..they will behave as if candidates are slaves

Interview Question – Technical rounds are easy to crack but dealing with there HR team are worst/   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details Worst Experience. I cleared first round, I was told that I will get call for second round. Still waiting for the call. When I emailed for clarification no response.
It seems like it was fake walk-in. I travelled from Mumbai to Pune for the interview. I won't blame the whole company but the team conducted walk-in on Date - March 1 & 2, 2014.
HR Team, You are representing a your company, please be aware of it.

Interview Question – Not really   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2012.

Interview Details I had three rounds of interview, The first one was basic aptitude round, second one the Technical Round and third HR round

Interview Question – I faced question regarding Spring IOC, DI, ApplicationContext and BenaFactory. For Java it was related to basic OOPS concept, Collections, JDBC and Multithreading. Next round was HR round where HR bassically negotiated on Salary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was bit of hassle. The keep negotiating on salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details 3 rounds of selesction.. apti test, group discussion, Personal Interview..
In interview they were checking the confidence level of the candidates

Interview Question – Why Capgemini?
What if you didnt get selectd?
  View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Its a tough process. telephonic and then face to face..then manager round

Interview Question – What are attributes of derivatives   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – experience

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice. All 572 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.