Capgemini

Updated 25 Nov 2014

2.9

Tester/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

It was an online round conducted by cocubes.com the first round was apti round with 60 qns. In that English usage, logical reasoning, Quant's 20 each, time was 1hr no negative marking.
    2nd round was again apti round with 75 qns this time 25 qns in each section. -0.25 negative making and sectional cutoff.
    3rd round was versant test and was easy almost like verbal.
    4th was a small telephonic round and it consists of jumbled up sentences, sentence repetition etc it was also easy.
    Last round was tech with hr combined it was more like general talking.

Interview Questions
    • what character do u like most in Ramayana n Mahabharata except Rama n Krishna?   View Answer
    • she gave a topic and told to talk about it for 2 mins.   Answer Question
    • prepare well for Quant's it ll be bit tricky.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through co cubes...went 4 the exam.3 sections were there quant reasioning and eng.these were quiet easy.anybody whose basics are fine n clear they can easily clear it.it will b a cake walk so dnt b apprehensive.nw m w8ing 4 the interview.than ill share more.all the best 2 others.

Waiting 4 the interview

Associate Consultant Interview

very simple.not so tough to crack.it was telephonic round of interview aroud for 1 hour.after that i got hr call ,it was again telephonic.so do not worry about interview process.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Got shortlisted through campus placement..Went through Group discussion which wasn't professional at all. They took people who were shouting at each other. Earlier they said there won't be any group discussion but to my surprise, they were having.

Consultant Interview

simple questions if you are good in programming it will be like cake walk. some oops concepts standard java ,spring ,hibernate struts ,web services question they never ask data structure and algorithm because they don't need too ambitious candidates

Interview Questions
    ask whatever you want ,once you go inside you will get constant 5% hike every year

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through the campus placement process on co cubes. There was a aptitude test...quants logic and verbal as 3 sections. pretty basic by it was to see how many questions u can solve in minimum amount of time. then was the g.d. topic "Future in I.T.". and then there was the interview... very easy.. asked mainly H.R. questions.

Interview Questions
    • questions about myself... what i have done in my final year project etc.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

very lengthy and need to follow up for next steps.
    4 rounds of interview all about your profile

be sure when you negotiate for salary and try to stick to it

Stick to a figure and work for that

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

I had applied through college. took us two days.We had 3 rounds overall. 1st was aptitude.Included above average questions. Quant was difficult.Logical section was lengthy with pi charts, graph interpretation and reasoning. some 400 people had taken up the test. Only 65 of us cleared. The next day we wer called for group discussion round. 11 people in a group. The topic was "Is India ready to takke up the role of global leadership". They check if u have a valid point. Dosent matter if u speak for long or not. all of us cleared gd in my group. 51/65 cleared gd. Next was our personal interview. Technical and hr together. depends on ur luck. if u get a hr for interview u will not be grilled techhnically though you must clearly know your projects and ur resume. if u get technical person be prepared to answer questions. few questions from technical they asked in my college are
    wat is sdlc? wat are thee different methods of software development? Wat are the types of inheritance in oop? my interviewer was a hr. he was really warm and made me comfortable. he asked me to tell about myself and then he asked me why had i chosen cse? i gave a detailed explanation. he was happy. then we moved on to technical. he asked me about python which was the only thing which made my rsume stand out. then some basic sql queries.

Software Engineer Interview

first round was a written test which was followed by GD.....later that day in interview was conducted which was tech round and hr round was also embedded in that lone interview.
    All in all its a easy process and by having basic knowledge u can easily pass this process.

Interview Questions
    college offer so no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Written test , Gd and a pi .. Not very tough to get through for an average c.sc student. But me being from a mechanical engineering background made it tough for me.
    Be open and confident and demonstrate your skills with some unique achievements and its not a tough thing to get through. All the very best

Interview Questions
    • How do u think u can manage to fit yourself into my company being from a totally different background   Answer Question