Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated 15 Oct 2014
Updated 15 Oct 2014

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

very lengthy and need to follow up for next steps.
    4 rounds of interview all about your profile

be sure when you negotiate for salary and try to stick to it

Stick to a figure and work for that

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

I had applied through college. took us two days.We had 3 rounds overall. 1st was aptitude.Included above average questions. Quant was difficult.Logical section was lengthy with pi charts, graph interpretation and reasoning. some 400 people had taken up the test. Only 65 of us cleared. The next day we wer called for group discussion round. 11 people in a group. The topic was "Is India ready to takke up the role of global leadership". They check if u have a valid point. Dosent matter if u speak for long or not. all of us cleared gd in my group. 51/65 cleared gd. Next was our personal interview. Technical and hr together. depends on ur luck. if u get a hr for interview u will not be grilled techhnically though you must clearly know your projects and ur resume. if u get technical person be prepared to answer questions. few questions from technical they asked in my college are
    wat is sdlc? wat are thee different methods of software development? Wat are the types of inheritance in oop? my interviewer was a hr. he was really warm and made me comfortable. he asked me to tell about myself and then he asked me why had i chosen cse? i gave a detailed explanation. he was happy. then we moved on to technical. he asked me about python which was the only thing which made my rsume stand out. then some basic sql queries.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

first round was a written test which was followed by GD.....later that day in interview was conducted which was tech round and hr round was also embedded in that lone interview.
    All in all its a easy process and by having basic knowledge u can easily pass this process.

Interview Questions
    college offer so no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Written test , Gd and a pi .. Not very tough to get through for an average c.sc student. But me being from a mechanical engineering background made it tough for me.
    Be open and confident and demonstrate your skills with some unique achievements and its not a tough thing to get through. All the very best

Interview Questions
    • How do u think u can manage to fit yourself into my company being from a totally different background   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview and work description is different.... no experience was taken into consideration for some and for some it was taken. This is something not really appreciable Wrong information was provided. Though working experience is completely different. It was good.

No option for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2014.

We had to give an aptitude test followed by group discussion and thn the personal interview.
    the aptitude test included long passages, graphical interpretation sums, trigonometry sums and covered almost all chapters from RS agrawal.
    group discussion topics were randomn. (e.g: will corporate sponsorship revive sports in india, will modi government be corruption free, media, privatization etc).
    Interview most of it was HR but in my panel it was more of technical only basic HR was asked. if your basics are strong this shouldnt be a problem.

Senior Consultant Interview

very simple process 1. had telephonic technical round, 2. Manager round in VC 3. got the offer

Don't go for the capgemini walk-ins where the ppls show off their technical competency, ask for telephonic discussion, and you may have one more F2F round with clients.

Interview Questions
    • all are interview questions, you can clear it easily by reading the .net interview questions and answers.   Answer Question
    you can negotiate if you are having offers in hand

Consultant - Salesforce Developer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Capgemini in September 2014.

2 technical round and 1 HR round. But HR had decided to reject me before the interview process because my expected pay was more. Still she called me for interview and made me to wait for a long time. in fact i was alone in the end

Interview Questions
    • 1st round of interview was good. After that they made me to wait for 3 hours to take 2nd round. Even after that interviewer was not interested to take but HR forced him to have a discussion with me. Interviewer was so arrogant and he was not ready to listen anything. He was scolding me when I was explaining about my experience. He asked me to write a code to insert record using trigger and I made a silly mistake. He got angry and he said "I am done!!!"

He asked me only one question and he rejected me even though my first round was very good.
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2014.

Capgemini has 3 stages for its campus recruitment. It was Day-2 company at our University and came along with Intel, Ericsson, HP.

First stage was written conducted by cocubes. The written was above average as compared CTS or Infosys. There is negative marking. So trick is to solve the questions about which you are absolutely sure because rejection list is high in written. From 879 students they selected 229. The question covered literally everything from trigonometry to number system and from permutation to geometry. Aptitude consists every field including two flow charts and few question were solvable by just looking at it. Verbal was easy for people with English background.

Next step was GD. They divided 229 students into 19 groups and gave two minutes to ponder our thoughts on the topic. Topic was "Influence of SNS on Gen Y". Main selection criteria was number of valid points with references and fluency and your confidence while speaking. If you are aggressive and make it a fish market then you are done. From 229 here 113 were selected. From each group they selected top 2 students and send them for PI. Rest selected students were instructed to wait.

In PI they started with my home city, my introduction and followed was what I know about my state Orissa and my city Bhubaneswar. It didn't feel like an interview at first it was like a casual talk about my city and famous food items etc. From there it went to 3D printers and printing mechanism. Then followed was mechanism of Automatic Iron, rotary compressor then he asked about my project, interests, and how me being mechanical engineer be good in IT. Then he asked GK question like what's happening in UK. Who is PM of Australia etc. Being honest and respecting is the key. Don't panic if you don't know somethi.

Interview Questions
    • In PI they started with my home city, my introduction and followed was what I know about my state Orissa and my city Bhubaneswar. It didn't feel like an interview at first it was like a casual talk about my city and famous food items etc. From there it went to 3D printers and printing mechanism. Then followed was mechanism of Automatic Iron, rotary compressor then he asked about my project, interests, and how me being mechanical engineer be good in IT. Then he asked GK question like what's happening in UK. Who is PM of Australia etc. Being honest and respecting is the key. Don't panic if you don't know something.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2014.

Three rounds of interviews . First is telephonic and Technical . Second is Level 2 Technical followed by HR Round. I was asked all basics of all the fundamentals. Second round was bit managerial and technical also. There were some behavioral questions as well and scenarios based questions. It was a very long process but was well managed and well handled. It lasted upto 8 hours almost. Offer was generated the same day. It was non negotiable. But it suited my requirements , hence I accepted the offer. We need to have our fundamentals covered to crack the interview.