Capgemini Interview Questions & Reviews

659 interviews

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a round of technical interview followed by a round of techno-managerial interview and a round of HR discussions. All the interviews were very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Question on SharePoint Information Architecture and details around that. More than a difficult question, it was a subjective question that did not have a quick answer.   Answer Question

My current company provided me better opportunities realizing me planning to file separation.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2014.

online test: all the techinical question that to filling the blanks and multiple choice, technical interview : whatever we have updated in the resume, Hr round rest of the things i.e package and date of joining

Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2010.

- Questions focused on awareness in Project Management ,& Delivery Management concepts
    - Internal review was quite easy , external interview with Client was probing in testing the behavioural aspect , ability to drive the buy-in pushing consensus based decision making for cross-functional teams issue resolution
    - How to handle the conflict resolution scenarios
    - awareness of engineering practices ( Unit testing , code reviews , code deployment )

Interview Questions
    • Conflict resolution , issues faced in typical outsourcing projects - how to turn around the struggling projects   View Answer
    Be flexible , know the range for ballpark negotiations

P4 Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Hi All i applied for Global Incident Manager position through reference and whole process took 40 days where i went through 2 rounds . 1 technical and 1 managerial . They were suppose to conduct one more client round but it got cancelled as my feedback was really good. I constantly kept in touch with the recruitment fellow and he was really helpfull and kept me updated with all the progress work .

Interview Questions
    • Interview was not at all difficult . few questions on Incident management plus scenerios   Answer Question

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Hiring process was through Walk-in Interview.I was referred by a colleague there.Sometimes they even take some technical online test.Since not many candidates had came so they didn't take the technical test. For me two rounds of technical face to face interview were taken.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about system refresh. They tried to twist the questions and were focusing more on the basics part.They were also asking about basic questions about databases specially oracle.   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate but they didn't do that.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2014.

I was asked to attend the interview for Oracle DBA . I wasted my entire day , nothing happened but the HR asking me leave for the day at 4Pm in the evening just telling that we will give a telephonic interview .

This was my worst interview process in my carreer .

They did not know how to manage an interview .

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

HR from CapGemini directly contacted me - Process just took 2 weeks
    Stage 1: Telephonic
    Stage 2: F2F
    Nearly 1hr of Questions on Project Management.
    Interviewer carried a "YOUR Projects Fail always attitude".

Interview Questions
    • Discussions about My Projects & how I handled challenging situations with those.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2013.

Applied Online, Walk in Interview Scheduling, Confirmed the interview, Got call from HR, the Interview, Online Test, Face to face interview, Client Interview( After a month ), Salary Discussion & Negotiation, Offer, Date was Extended, Onboarding.

Interview Questions
    • Questions like-Length of Data element, domain, program, were unexpected.   Answer Question
    Years of Experience & Position

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

3 rounds- aptitude,group discussion , interview(EITHER TECHNICAL or HR or Both). the first round was quite easy with only MCQs asked.In the Group Discussion round only people who can argue well got selected and only confidence will help u along with some knowledge of whats going on around the world.interview questions are normally asked from area of interest mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

job location was pune for all the it n cse students.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

The HR first calls you to understand if you match the profile, sends you a brief about the job responsibilities and schedules a telephonic with one of the hiring managers.
    First telephonic interview:
    1. What do you understand by Bid Management
    2. What are various stages in a bid life-cycle?
    3. At your current role how much of bid management do you do, cite examples wherever possible.
    4. What sections do you write about?

Written test:
    A case study (bid response) usually 12-14 pages long is given and you are asked to summarize this case study.
    The summary must cover most important details from the actual bid response.

Face-to-Face interview:
    This is done to understand how much of bid management you actually do.
    Major questions revolve around what calls are you a part of, how much do you coordinate in bid management, how do you collaborate with the technical teams, what sections are you proficient in writing, etc.

Final interview with process leader:
    This is done after you clear all the other rounds and this round is more of a formality to get acquainted with the leader and the work you'll be doing.

Interview Questions
    • Cite real time examples of bid sections you have written
      What would you do scenarios
        Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!