Capita

Updated 7 Oct 2014

2.7

Associate Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capita in March 2014.

i had two rounds of interview one is of aptitude and 2nd is of operational, in an aptitude test there was a letter writing and grammar test..

Account Manager Interview

general questionson job profile.

got a better one else where

Insurance Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capita in June 2013.

Aptitude test, HR round and Operations round

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capita in March 2013.

1st Technical assignment round was taken. After a week's follow up, I was called for second round. The round was again technical, it was cleared . After the clearance, operations round was undertaken.

Next day, I was asked to submit all relevant documents. Still there is no reply / feedback from the company on application

Mainframe Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capita in February 2013.

Aptitude Test,Group Discussion,Technical Face to Face Interview,HR Interview. Aptitude Test is very Difficult prepare well

Senior Executive - Insurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capita in November 2012.

written test, followed by telephonic test, HR round & final interview with management

no negotiation

2 Aptitude
    3 Ops

Time taken - 4 hours

Interview Questions
    I was a fresher and the package offered to me was above expectation. Gross INR 15k net 13k INR.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capita in June 2011.

Not Proper technical round is formality only reference work

Interview Questions
    no option due to no job in hand

Accounts Executive - Capita BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capita in March 2011.

There were 4 rounds, the first one being the HR round, second was an objective test (consists of 15 or 10 questions from English, Maths and accounts) This round was taken by the TL focusing on your past experience and education, Fourth round is being taken by the manager (just for the formality, will ask one or two question)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing sort of difficult but they might ask you to sign a bond for a year or two, no bond but they are trying to test the candidate.   Answer Question
    I accepted the offer without negotiating

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capita in January 2010.

The interview process was fair with Capita. They had rounds with Senior Managers, DGM and then HOD. Obviously the discussions with HR were separate. They also conduct the background and reference checks prior to joining. I had a good perception of the organization and people when I met these senior folks however, everything said in the interview did not come true at the end of it.

Interview Questions
    • One of questions asked was "what is the difference between risks and issues", while I managed to convince them with my response, I later found out that the question was based on Prince 2 methodology and that my response was not the best response that one would like to hear in an interview (P.S. I still got the job..LOL)   View Answer
    Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary (increase by 50k p.a) :)