Capita

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Operations Interview

Associate Operations
Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capita in March 2014.

Interview Details i had two rounds of interview one is of aptitude and 2nd is of operational, in an aptitude test there was a letter writing and grammar test..

Interview Question – why we would select you?   Answer Question

Mainframe Developer Interview

Mainframe Developer
Pune

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capita in February 2013.

Interview Details Aptitude Test,Group Discussion,Technical Face to Face Interview,HR Interview. Aptitude Test is very Difficult prepare well

Interview Question – Tough Aptitude Test   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Insurance Executive Interview

Insurance Executive

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Capita in June 2013.

Interview Details Aptitude test, HR round and Operations round

Interview Question – There was no difficult question as such.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capita in June 2011.

Interview Details Not Proper technical round is formality only reference work

Interview Question – Did you know some one in this company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no option due to no job in hand

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Capita

Interview Details general questionson job profile.

Reason for Declining – got a better one else where

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capita in March 2013.

Interview Details 1st Technical assignment round was taken. After a week's follow up, I was called for second round. The round was again technical, it was cleared . After the clearance, operations round was undertaken.

Next day, I was asked to submit all relevant documents. Still there is no reply / feedback from the company on application

Interview Question – No specific questions   Answer Question

Senior Executive - Insurance Interview

Senior Executive - Insurance
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Capita in November 2012.

Interview Details written test, followed by telephonic test, HR round & final interview with management

Interview Question – why capita?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Executive - Insurance Interview

Senior Executive - Insurance
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capita in February 2009.

Interview Details HR interview, Group discussion, Aptitude test, operation round

Interview Question – why you want to leave your current job   Answer Question

2 Aptitude
3 Ops

Time taken - 4 hours

Interview Question – All questions were very basic and easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher and the package offered to me was above expectation. Gross INR 15k net 13k INR.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capita in January 2010.

Interview Details The interview process was fair with Capita. They had rounds with Senior Managers, DGM and then HOD. Obviously the discussions with HR were separate. They also conduct the background and reference checks prior to joining. I had a good perception of the organization and people when I met these senior folks however, everything said in the interview did not come true at the end of it.

Interview Question – One of questions asked was "what is the difference between risks and issues", while I managed to convince them with my response, I later found out that the question was based on Prince 2 methodology and that my response was not the best response that one would like to hear in an interview (P.S. I still got the job..LOL)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary (increase by 50k p.a) :)

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!