Carnival Corporation

Very Easy Interview

DCDP Interview

DCDP
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details very simple dont take stress go freely and give answer as arise by interviewer.

Interview Question – No, nothing go freely without worry interviewer would meet you very friendly and franke.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no it wouldn't happen with me.

Commis Interview

Commis
Margaon

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details getting hired for carnival is not very difficult.
all you need is any course in hotel management and few years of work experience of at least 2 years.
it is more easy in phillipines where umbrella repairers,shoe polish guys are picked up from the streets and given jobs with only their plus point being they can speak some english.

Interview Question – how many years are you willing to work for carnival if given a chance?   View Answer

Cook Interview

Cook
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in January 2008.

Interview Details hiring is usually done by manning agencies in the respective countries.candidates should locate the manning agencies in their countries and request for a interview schedule.the carnival representatives visit the respective interviews to conduct interviews and short list the candidates.

Interview Question – the interview questions are usually related to ur job so cant list them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiations are usually not possible with carnival.

Personal Vacation Planner Interview

Personal Vacation Planner

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details Submitted resume, called for initial interview within 24 hours. Quite a lengthy interview for a screening type interview. Roughly 45 minutes, but a pleasant interview. I felt it was quite thorough and easy to talk to the interviewer.

Interview Question – Not so much a question, as a constant feeling that the interviewer was not sold on the job. It was apparent from the job posting that the job entails a commitment to ourbound calling to make the contacts for sales. I supposed they have people apply that do not grasp all that commitment entails, but I felt the interviewer herself felt it would not be an enjoyable job.   Answer Question

Guest Services Associate Interview

Guest Services Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details Depends on your country, usually is held in the capital, in a hotel. Doesn't last long, around 20 mins with standard questions, e.g why you choose Carnival? what is your expereince? etc. The most exhausting part of the interview was a line where you have to wait for an hour or so. The interviewer was pretty pleasant.

Youth Counselor Interview

Youth Counselor

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details Interview was relaxed. Questions were about working with different age groups, different kids activities. Additional questions were about living onboard for long period of time without days off, and would I have difficulties sharing cabin with another person.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview Details Interview was so fast not more that 15 minutes, questions were so simple. nothing challenge. It was like conversation at a cafe with casual situation and no need to be nervous, ashame, or panic. just calm and prepare your self.

Interview Question – Nothing, they just asked about my last experience before. How long were you work at your employer before?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation at all

Stuard Interview

Stuard
Miami, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in February 2014.

Interview Details Same day interview. Average questions from most one on one interviews. Felt a little stressed about one on one but having a resume and going over it always helps. Was polite, attentive and smiling. Showing interest.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. All pretty basic.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in October 2012.

Interview Details Depends on the department. I had to get interviewed by 4 different people.

Interview Question – Asked for more information on certain line items of resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate.

Personal Vacation Planner Interview

Personal Vacation Planner
Miramar, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in November 2012.

Interview Details Applied online, had a phone interview, went in and talked to 2 managers. I got a call 3 days later offering me the position

Interview Question – Wasn't a difficult interview. They want you to sell them something   Answer Question

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!