Carnival Corporation Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

2.4

Commis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margaon

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Carnival Corporation (Margaon).

Interview

getting hired for carnival is not very difficult.
    all you need is any course in hotel management and few years of work experience of at least 2 years.
    it is more easy in phillipines where umbrella repairers,shoe polish guys are picked up from the streets and given jobs with only their plus point being they can speak some english.

Interview Questions

• how many years are you willing to work for carnival if given a chance?   1 Answer

DCDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Carnival Corporation (Mumbai) in December 2011.

Interview

very simple dont take stress go freely and give answer as arise by interviewer.

Interview Questions

• No, nothing go freely without worry interviewer would meet you very friendly and franke.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no it wouldn't happen with me.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Carnival Corporation (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

hiring is usually done by manning agencies in the respective countries.candidates should locate the manning agencies in their countries and request for a interview schedule.the carnival representatives visit the respective interviews to conduct interviews and short list the candidates.

Interview Questions

• the interview questions are usually related to ur job so cant list them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiations are usually not possible with carnival.

Personal Vacation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carnival Corporation (Miami, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was alright. They do everything possible to make you feel comfortable. At first a recruiter tells you all about the compensation package, which if you are struggling for money this might not be job for you since you won't see that for about 3 months. Then the interview consists of 2 people asking you questions. Honestly, I feel the man's first language was definitely not English, the way they phrase things is a bit confusing. But not the worst interview I've been to.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to talk about yourself. What would your best friend say about you?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Carnival Corporation (Miami, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with two folks, easy going. Described job function. explained responsibilities, discussed details of job, expalined who I would be responsible for. did not discuss salary, interview was over the phone as the director and VP are in California. I explained my qualifications. Why I would be ideal for the position, very positive experience with good energy.,

Cruise Vacation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Carnival Corporation (Miramar, FL (US)).

Interview

1st interview was a group of 10 people at a time. You basically have about 2 minutes to sell yourself so to speak. After that if you are picked you do another round of interviews which is a one on one. You'll sit on the floor and listen in on calls and after you come back to speak with management so they can get to know you a little more. The overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• How would you be able ro handle rejection after rejection?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carnival Corporation (Miami, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very quick, found out that week. Pretty straightforward interview and i got an offer that week. Nothing too hard was asked, just know a tiny bit about the company and you will do just fine on your interview. That is pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a project that didn't go according to plan   Answer Question

Personal Vacation Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Carnival Corporation.

Interview

Very difficult. Depending on whom you are interviewing with. More friendly interviewers hired more people. It is all based on who interviews you and what type of mood they are in. It is very much like a cattle call.

Interview Questions

• They asked you to sell them something. If you know the sales process this is a simple question.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Carnival Corporation in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through Cast-a-Way, and they contacted me about 2 months after I initially applied. Due to a lack of open positions I waited about 6 months until the interview. I needed to travel to Chicago and the interview was conducted there. First part of the day was introducing ourselves to the other 30 something people there, and learning about the position onboard. We played a little card game that had you do silly tasks written on them. Second part of the day was one-on-one interviews. The whole process lasted about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• The card game was challenging because some people had to make up a poem or song on the spot as part of their challenge.   Answer Question

Manager IT Infrastructure & Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carnival Corporation (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was very professional and friendly. I was guided along the way and everything happened very quickly. I was told what to expect, there were no surprises. I heard back exactly when I was told that I would, The questions were fair. I felt very good about the process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate for this job?   1 Answer