Charlotte Russe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I went through 2 interviews. About an hour after the second interview I was hired. Very casual interviews. He asked a lot about work history. Laughed and carried on about himself more than asking questions about my strengths.

Interview Question – Have you ever stolen anything or helped anyone steal something?   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Auburn, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2010.

Interview Details Standard. Apply, meet qualifications, 3 Interviews, Job!

Interview Question – Why should Charlotte Russe hire YOU?   View Answer

Pt Key Holder Interview

Pt Key Holder
Edinburgh, IN (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in November 2012.

Interview Details I had one interview with the store manager and she was very friendly. Then I came back and filled out an application, because I got the interview while working in another store. After that I had to meet with a person higher up in the company. I was very nervous but, she ended up being extremely friendly also. At the end of the interview I was asked if I wanted the job.

Interview Question – What is your biggest flaw for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No.

Charlotte Russe Interview

Charlotte Russe

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details The district manager will interview you. He/she asks you questions about coaching, leadership, training, follow up, how you deal with certain situations, etc.

Midland, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I went to the store to turn in my job application, and the hiring manager happened to be there so she took me aside and asked a few questions. She asked basic questions: "Why do you want to work here?" "Are you comfortable talking to customers?" "How flexible is your schedule?"

Interview Question – Why do you think you deserve this job?   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

Salesperson
Meriden, CT (US)

I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in January 2014.

Interview Details one interview and done. quick, easy

Interview Question – typical questions - why would you be good, why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – pay was too low.

Ecommerce Analyst Interview

Ecommerce Analyst
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details Typical phone HR interview, then phone manager interview. Finally, in-person interview with several members of the team (individually over a span of several hours).

Pretty friendly, open office; minimal interior upkeep. Location is outside of downtown San Francisco, near the Mission area in a converted warehouse space. Predominantly female office.

Interview Question – What is the biggest challenge you faced in your current/previous position?   Answer Question

E-commerce Merchandising Intern Interview

E-commerce Merchandising Intern
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2012.

Interview Details I had a connection to the company already through my dad. He recommended me to the VP of e-comm merchandising and we got in contact through email. I then had an interview over face-time and was basically hired on as an intern just like that! We communicated further through email afterwards. I was pretty lucky

Interview Question – I really can't remember specifics, pretty basic interview, very casual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate- it was an internship and I felt lucky to be paid at all!

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I saw that they were hiring for seasonal positions so I asked the manager for an application and filled it out in the store. The manager looked over my availability and then scheduled an interview three days from then. I went into the interview in a nice business skirt and a dressy top and accessorized since they do use your outfit as a part of the interview. It was a group interview with about 6 other girls but they split us into two groups and took us into the back. The interview itself consisted of questions that another manager read off of a card. The questions dealt with customer service and fashion and all of us took turns answering questions. Once it was done, they let you know if you moved on to the next round and we were kept in the back of the store. The next interview was one on one with a different manager. It was mostly personal questions. They hired me on the spot and put me down as permanent. Orientation came a week later.

Interview Question – Sell the outfit you're wearing right now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, it was minimum wage.

Loveland, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I came into the store and talked to the assistant manager as I turned in my application and resume. She skimmed through it and asked me why I wanted to work there and I told her about my passion for fashion. I got a call the following week and I came in for a personal interview with the same manager. She seemed very friendly and treated me as I was already one of them.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you saw a co worker break the rules and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The assistant manager called me to offer the job and said the pay was minimum wage and asked if I was okay with it. I agreed to it as I was desperate for a job.