Charlotte Russe

Average Difficulty
47 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2010.

Interview Details You receive a call from the manager and are scheduled in interview. Once you come in, you may have a group interview or one on one interview. The process is fun and easy. Very nice environment.

Interview Question – Amazing. Easy to unite with employer. Quick and fun.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details This was a group interview so I made sure I looked fashionable and went with the store's style. There were 6 of us, but I was in a group of 4 and the other 2 were a group on their own. So us 4 girls got interviewed by one manager and I seemed really confident bc I was the only one with prior job experience and my application compared to the other girls was the only one completely filled out. So as I was walking out of the interview, they tell me and some other girl to stay. It was really awkward for the other girls hearing this, but I guess I had made it to the 2nd round. So since 2 girls left it was me in a group of 4 again and we finally get interviewed by the 2nd manager. I was so sure that I was going to get called but as we were walking out, they asked some girl to stay. I was so shocked because that was the same girl who said her weakness was being lazy and had no references and didn't even know what seasonal meant. So I don't mind that CR didn't hire me, apparently they're just looking for lazy people.

Interview Questions

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2014.

Interview Details I walked in and got an application then turned it in the next day. About a week later I got a call asking me to come in for an interview. I was late, so I had to interview with the next group (with 3 other girls). A few days later I got a call saying I got the job and to come in for orientation. In orientation, we set up our employee profiles, filled out our tax information, our availability schedule, and the company's policies.

Interview Question – What do you do if you see someone stealing?   View Answer

Miami, FL (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in July 2012.

Interview Details applied in person, got application from the store and returned it when completed. followed up a few days later with a phone call and got an interview. group interview. seemed very calm and relaxed. hiring manager seemed to know what she was doing.

Interview Question – what style do you bring to the store   Answer Question

Augusta, GA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2013.

Interview Details After I filled out my application, I was called a week later for an interview. I arrived thirty minutes early and I had to wait for the rest of the girls for a group interview. The questions were behavioral based.

Interview Question – How do you deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Charlottesville, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2014.

Interview Details went in filled out the application, had an interview the very next day with the assistant manager, afterwords I met with the store manager who then asked if I would be interested in a key holder position because of my retail experience (key holder position not available until August.

Interview Question – none they were all very basic   Answer Question

Midland, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I went to the store to turn in my job application, and the hiring manager happened to be there so she took me aside and asked a few questions. She asked basic questions: "Why do you want to work here?" "Are you comfortable talking to customers?" "How flexible is your schedule?"

Interview Question – Why do you think you deserve this job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I saw that they were hiring for seasonal positions so I asked the manager for an application and filled it out in the store. The manager looked over my availability and then scheduled an interview three days from then. I went into the interview in a nice business skirt and a dressy top and accessorized since they do use your outfit as a part of the interview. It was a group interview with about 6 other girls but they split us into two groups and took us into the back. The interview itself consisted of questions that another manager read off of a card. The questions dealt with customer service and fashion and all of us took turns answering questions. Once it was done, they let you know if you moved on to the next round and we were kept in the back of the store. The next interview was one on one with a different manager. It was mostly personal questions. They hired me on the spot and put me down as permanent. Orientation came a week later.

Interview Question – Sell the outfit you're wearing right now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, it was minimum wage.

Loveland, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I came into the store and talked to the assistant manager as I turned in my application and resume. She skimmed through it and asked me why I wanted to work there and I told her about my passion for fashion. I got a call the following week and I came in for a personal interview with the same manager. She seemed very friendly and treated me as I was already one of them.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you saw a co worker break the rules and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The assistant manager called me to offer the job and said the pay was minimum wage and asked if I was okay with it. I agreed to it as I was desperate for a job.

Interviewed at Charlotte Russe

Interview Details group interview....if qualified....second interview is putting you on the sales floor to see how you work with customers and in a fast paced setting if its busy.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!