Chart Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chart Industries

R&DAirsep Corp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chart Industries in June 2014.

Applied on campus recruiting website and got a call from the HR a week later. Fixed an appointment to meet next day with the department head for an interview. The result was out on the following week.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions were asked. The job description matched my profile, so I was asking few doubts about the department and the process involved.   Answer Question
    Go ahead and clear all your doubts during the chance you get.

Recruiting Manager Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Chart Industries.

Interview location was less than ideal.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your experience in putting together onboarding programs?   Answer Question

Marketing Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chart Industries in February 2013.

Orignially emailed by HR to set up an initial phone interview. Phone interview was with the hiring manager. In this case I had prepared much more than the interviewer, there were no thoughtful questions about my experience or background. My questions were met with short and generic answers, which in turn explains a lot about the team and/or company.

Chart Industries Response

Aug 05, 2013Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback; I commend you for working hard to prepare for the interview; although you did not get an offer, I am sure this impressed the interviewer. Manager interviewing is one of the ... More

Coop Student Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chart Industries.

I had my first interview on campus. The interview was easy, I was asked a few general behavior questions and the interviewer gave me an introduction of the coop program.

The second interview is onsite. Met with supervisers in different departments and got a tour of the factory.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews are not hard. You just have to be interested and get well prepared. Ask a lot of questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chart Industries in November 2010.

Very easy process. I was interested in interviewing with the company for a position and I received an interview. The interview consisted of a discription of what the company is involved in and working environment along with some Q&A. The follow up lead to a second interview and tour with some of the other employees. People seemed great and the work environment seemed great as well.

Interview Questions

Worked for Chart Industries? Contribute to the Community!