Children's Medical Center of Dallas

Updated 23 Nov 2014

3.1

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

The application process was long and time-intensive. The process for my application to be accepted took a long time, and my interview was scheduled weeks after I applied. The interview itself took around an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions that had no applicability to the job position   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

One phone screening with HR led to two separate in-person interviews with the department manager and team lead. Department expectations were clearly outlined and the process overall went smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral questions regarding how you responded to previous conflicts with coworkers or how you dealt with difficult customers and what were the outcomes.   Answer Question
    The company is willing to negotiate, and I accepted after the offer was modified. Great place to work, so far.

Research Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

First video interview which you have to record yourself while you are answer the question they ask. Then, the HR manager contacted me for a phone interview with her. The last step is visiting interview which is 2 of one hour face to face interview with manager and coordinator.

Interview Questions
    • Not much or unexpected question. They pretty much ask popular behavioral questions   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

Lots of behavioral type of questions. Be very prepared. They like to ask you about past experiences, past mistakes, "what if" type of questions. The HR department is VERY slow with returning phone calls and emails. Just be patient and keep tracking down your application status. If you know someone who already works there, talk with them to get phone numbers and email addresses.

Transport Paramedic Interview

There are no intensive clinical questions - almost whole interview was - what would you do in this situation or tell me a time.... - focus on safety and customer service...

They are willing to budge a little..

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

I filled out my application, and was contacted by one of their recruiters a week later. I interviewed briefly with them, which was followed by an interview with my manager, which was then followed by an interview with my manager and the group of people I'd be directly working with.

Interview Questions
    There was a bit of flexibility in the negotiations.

Paramedic Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

First interview was with the HR representative. Very typical interview from the HR department. Second was with the actual department manager. After that it took forever to hear back from HR if I had the job or not....forever. Everything was very structured and from a interview protocol they follow as far as questions they asked and such. Not too personal at all.

Interview Questions
    Pay was according to experience. Rate was determined by HR and not the hiring manager

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas in January 2013.

Very easy - after applying there were three interviews which all went swimmingly.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was very simple - past work experience etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation necessary - they offered me more than what was planned.

Senior Instructional Design Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

Process starts with a phone interview. Next step is an onsite interview with the director, manager, and Enterprise Education team. You will also spend some time with the VP, and the director of clinical education.

Interview Questions
    • Questions will vary, most unexpected will most likely come when you meet the Enterprise Education team.   Answer Question
    You will get a phone call with an offer and you have an opportunity to accept, decline or present a counter offer.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Children's Medical Center of Dallas in June 2012.

The interview process was long but was interesting. I learned a lot about the company and they seemed to be interested in making sure it was a fit for me and the staff.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about at time when you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    It was easy, they offerred me what I wanted. It was no hassle.