Cintas

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated 26 Nov 2014
Updated 26 Nov 2014

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cintas.

Human Resource screened my application and sent me to three interviews. First one being with a Sales Manager, Second was with a Plant Manager and Third with the General Manager. Over all, incredibly easy interviews. The managers didn't follow the question sheet-more of a 'getting to know you process. They talk more than they interview.

I was told by the one manager that a hand full of managers will interview me separately. Then the final decision is set to a group decision. If just one doesn't agree with the candidate and the rest do, they will not go forward with that candidate.

HR seems a bit unorganized. Has management team helping. Very hard to get a hold of (2 month process). 2 months, 4 interviews and then received a message on voice mail saying I wasn't the candidate of choice. Was told to contact HR for feedback-still waiting...naturally.

A Very friendly bunch-but don't get your hopes up.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Met recruiter at career fair. Brief informational session day before interview. Very formal interview process. Interviewed by 2 people. STAR questions. Definitely come prepared with situational answers and experiences. Know resume very well

Advanced Management Partner Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cintas.

Mutiple interviews consisting of extensive dive into culture and ability to jump in with the team to work and hold the team accountable. Met a to of leadership at different locations who shared a ton about the company and its culture.

Interview Questions
    Amazing offer so really little negotiation

Account Manager Interview

It took a few weeks before interview took place, it was for First Aid and Safety. My base was out of Woburn, Massachusetts but I worked in Maine. I interviewed at their Westbrook, Maine Uniform Sales offices. It was a laid back easy interview and was offered the job immediately.

40,000

Production Supervisor Interview

The hiring process consisted of 4 rounds of interviewing. All of the questions were behavioral based..."Tell me about a time where....". Cintas has a meticulous hiring process to ensure that they are hiring "A" players that they can keep and retain.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing you would change about your old job?   View Answer

I declined because I had a better offer at another company.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

It was a quick first interview on campus. The HR manager spoke quickly and asked a lot of questions in a row, barely pausing to let me answer or digest my responses. Then, she left some time at the end for a current Management Trainee, who also sat in on the interview, to talk about her experiences so far in the program. She then let me ask some questions. The way she answered my questions seemed like she was trying to convince me to work for Cintas, more than I was trying to convince her to hire me. Other reviews of this program on Glassdoor are accurate- I have a friend in the program who told me the same exact things and does not like the program at all.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to keep crucial details from falling through the cracks   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas in November 2014.

Initially contacted them through a recruiter at my college and I had an interview later that day at their booth. They followed up with me within a couple weeks and I went to their facility in the area for further interviews. I had 5 different interviews with different managers throughout the day. They took me out to lunch as well, which seemed like another interview in itself. All of the questions asked were behavioral STAR questions, besides the questions about my resume. Be prepared for a long day, with the potential for 5 or more interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when better analysis on your part would have resulted in a better outcome.   Answer Question

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview was laid back and professional. Cintas used to go on referrals, but now you have to apply through their website - boo! I went through a referral so it was easy. Not sure what it's like for those submitting resumes that have to go through computer systems and hr before getting to a manager.

Interview Questions
    • All questions asked were standard interviewing questions about background and job skills.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

I got initial contact with Cintas through my university and have gone through the first round of interviews. It was pretty basic, "walk me through your resume" questions with an HR guy. Very friendly and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to keep something from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Got an interview after meeting them at my school job fair. The interview was on campus, dress attire was business professional. They will contact you through phone and email to confirm interview date.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were situational based, so you just need to prepare for that.   Answer Question