Cisco Systems

Updated 26 Nov 2014
Updated 26 Nov 2014
1,183 Interview Reviews

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

3 technical interviews, 1 Group Discussion and 1 HR round. Techical is the main part...GD and HR rounds are just formalities. One techinal interview will be solely on projects and internship. Make sure you have a good arsenal of projects to showcase your potential.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

I applied through college process took one day, 1st round was written round consisting of apti and technical and 2nd round was based on your resume and bit coding. Difficulty level average.

Program Manager Interview

Generally there are multiple rounds of interviews. Several technical, few managerial & couple of HR interviews. Be prepared for a wait period between the interviews. You can expect good package at the end. And a good working environment as well.

Senior Software Engineer/Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

interviewed at Cisco Systems in October 2014.

Telephonic: Questioned about all old FAQ for Core Java, Hibernate & Spring.
    F2F-1: Core Oops concepts with justification in our real time, some questions were very interesting that we gnerally never think while working
    F2F-2: Design level questions and Data structure & algorithm

Final: Generally at last Manager & HR Round should be there as usual

Interview Questions
    • Not most difficult. If we are prepared for few common latest FAQs we can very well clear interview   Answer Question

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems in September 2014.

Not the most difficult of the interviews. Average level of questions in coding interviews. Fundamental data structures and algorithms questions. They expect for a reasonable level of code quality in the answers. You can't get by writing crappy code eventhough the problem may look simple. You talk to 4 to 5 of your potential team mates and then your potential manager during the interview process

You really need to understand the grade levels and their salary bands in the company. HR looks to get you for the lowest cost always.

Advanced Services Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

A written test of 1 hours which contains 20 questions on aptitude and 30 questions on programming related mcqs also with questions from microprocessors. Then 1 technical and 1 HR interview. Technical round is basically to judge your concepts and will also mostly revolve around questions related to networking- TCP/IP, HTTP, ping, traceroute etc. Your projects and summer interships matters a lot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cisco Systems in August 2014.

Cisco Systems visited our campus. The interview process was fairly straightforward. There was a Written test of 1 hour. It had 20 questions from aptitude and 30 questions from Technical (C,DS,Basic Electronics Concepts). Then there was a Technical round and HR Round. The technical round were mainly based on C,DS and Networking Concepts. You need to be clear with basics. And have good communication skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

interviewed at Cisco Systems in August 2014.

Firstly Written round was dere containg 50 questions.20 ques.of aptitude and 30 technical ques.covering core electronics as well software questions.
    After this students were shortlisted for the interview.
    The ques.asked in the interview belonged to data structure and networking mainly.
    Then the HR round was there in which normal puzzles were asked and ques like "why i want to join cisco,where i see myself after 10 years,etc" were asked and the interviewer told me about the company.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any part to be very difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Program Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cisco Systems in August 2014.

There were five level of interviews. They consisted of phone interviews with upper level management. The interview focused not only on my skills with program and project manangement, but aournd customer interface skills and working in a challenging enviroment.

Still finalizing

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

Campus hire. Written test with questions covering topics from electronics to C programming language. Written test was followed by two rounds of interviews, one with three member panel team technical interview and the other with a person from HR. Overall very good experience, with panel members making me comfortable and then getting into business.

Interview Questions
    • A boat puzzle with constraints added at every attempt of an answer. At some point of time it seemed like the constraints would make it nearly impossible to arrive at a solution.   View Answer