Citi

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details Phone interview first. Then another interview with HR manager. After that I had an interview with other Assistants , they gave you a better understanding of the position and finally the interview with the top executive .

Negotiation Details – Fast

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details Very standard and efficient.. I recieved a call from the recruiter and was scheduled within a week for a one on one directly with the hiring manger. It was a pleasant experience

Negotiation Details – They were open but a slight amount

Tampa, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interview Details Interviewed with managing director, director, admin assistant and financial analysts.

Negotiation Details – was not able to negotiate. Salary was predetermined

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Citi in January 2012.

Interview Details The Hiring Process was quick. 1 Phone Interview with the HR Representative. In Person interview with 1 to 3 individuals within 2 days and hired by the 4th day from Phone Interview.

Interview Question – We aren't here to baby sit. Can you provide examples of your efficiency and your independent work style?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Streamlined and painless. They offered higher than expected. Accepted Offer.

Executive Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interview Details Initially was contacted by recruiting department based out of New York to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was conducted by the recruiting specialist; then details of the phone screen were passed along to the hiring manager to determine if an in-person interview would be granted.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with creating/manipulating presentations?   Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable working within an environment where there tends to be "fire drills" (i.e. unexpected/urgent situations that arise)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much to be negotiated in terms of salary as I was informed that my current status had surpassed the max to be paid for the position; therefore I was told what the max was and was given the opportunity to decline moving forward or to continue with a face-to-face interview.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!