Citi Interview Questions

2.9

Applications Development Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citi in January 2014.

I was an On-Campus Placement hiring process. One online technical round focusing on Data Structures, OOP concepts,OS, Networking. Shortlisted for second interview which is a blend of technical and HR. Getting a top score in the first round made this round easy for me. I was quite frank during the interview process and they liked it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Citi.

I was hired through a consultant while the centre was getting set up. Intrview process was fast and fairly simple. I went through 3 rounds without any HR involvement. I was keen on only a particular role for which I am currently working.

2 weeks

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Citi.

Got call through job consultant.
    Worst experience ever I had in a interview .
    Interviewer may make mistake but more than 2/3 is totally unheard.
    Most of the questions like "tell me the definition type of questions" more over won't allow you to finish answers.
    If you are preparing for amazon google or ms interviews this place is not for you.
    I feel time is wasted , this review is about a particular interview not of the company,
    Neither I am putting this as frustration for not clearing it, but a junk should be labeled as junk.

Interview Questions
    • All easy questions , never had time to listen the answer, expects you to tell it as standard 4 students tell multiplication table   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Citi in December 2013.

Mostly basic java and other advanced concept. Had to give solutions to some of the problems presented.

Assistant Manager Interview

Telephonic interview is where they ask for basic details. This is followed by detailed face to face interviews. Later, if one has cleared all this, gets a call from HR, followed by another telephonic interview. The offer may come in next ten to fifteen days. After that it is up to the person whether they accept it or not.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Distributed client server architecture

Assistant Vice President/Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Citi.

1. two telephonic round from Pune - Questions were very good and standard. Interviewer were very good. Mostly question from thread and web service

2. Telephonic round : US/NY round : very funny round. interview were not able to communicate properly and very bad technical person.

one funny question :
    1. what is the default data type in Spring

other question like

1. what is data base cursor
    2. diff SOAP/REST
    3. difficult problem you have solved etc ..

i got confused with the standard on interviewer and questions.

finally , they rejected me.. :-)

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citi in December 2013.

1 round of written interview consisting of quants and 2 case studies
    one of them was a business plan the other a guestimation
    this was followed by 3 rounds of exhaustive interviews
    1st and 2nd round were conducted by 1 person while the last round was in front of the entire team.
    the questions included technical,puzzles,quants to simple chitchat topics like favourite band and why!
    there were no separate hr or technical rounds as such because all sorts of questions were asked in each round

Interview Questions
    • do you feel confident that we shall select you? if so why?   Answer Question
    they had previously given us the salary structure,did not have the option of negotiating and neways they pay a lot

Software Developer Interview

This hiring was for pune location and interview happened in Bangalore.
    I was contacted through a consulting agency, and when i went to the interview location at scheduled time, i was told that it was first come first. I had to wait for 2 hours and then in interview, Interviewer was not even listening. He was more worried about not having lunch at 2 PM. And his behavior was so rude as if he just wanted to get rid of the process.
    Questions asked:
    Tell me about executor framework.
    Difference in Future and Callable.
    Singleton and Decorator pattern.
    How two systems communicate each other?
    I answered all of them but considering his behavior I left the venue after first round.
    Will never ever apply for citi bank in my life.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in April 2009.

not much tough to get through

Interview Questions

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!