Citi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details I was hired through a consultant while the centre was getting set up. Intrview process was fast and fairly simple. I went through 3 rounds without any HR involvement. I was keen on only a particular role for which I am currently working.

Interview Question – questions were very generic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 2 weeks

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details Got call through job consultant.
Worst experience ever I had in a interview .
Interviewer may make mistake but more than 2/3 is totally unheard.
Most of the questions like "tell me the definition type of questions" more over won't allow you to finish answers.
If you are preparing for amazon google or ms interviews this place is not for you.
I feel time is wasted , this review is about a particular interview not of the company,
Neither I am putting this as frustration for not clearing it, but a junk should be labeled as junk.

Interview Question – All easy questions , never had time to listen the answer, expects you to tell it as standard 4 students tell multiplication table   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Citi in December 2013.

Interview Details Mostly basic java and other advanced concept. Had to give solutions to some of the problems presented.

Interview Question – How to update a value using threads . Write code   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Citi

Interview Details Telephonic interview is where they ask for basic details. This is followed by detailed face to face interviews. Later, if one has cleared all this, gets a call from HR, followed by another telephonic interview. The offer may come in next ten to fifteen days. After that it is up to the person whether they accept it or not.

Interview Question – Business cases that may be unrelated to the position.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Vice President/Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President/Vice President
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details 1. two telephonic round from Pune - Questions were very good and standard. Interviewer were very good. Mostly question from thread and web service

2. Telephonic round : US/NY round : very funny round. interview were not able to communicate properly and very bad technical person.

one funny question :
1. what is the default data type in Spring

other question like

1. what is data base cursor
2. diff SOAP/REST
3. difficult problem you have solved etc ..

i got confused with the standard on interviewer and questions.

finally , they rejected me.. :-)

Interview Question – Question were below standard   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in December 2013.

Interview Details 1 round of written interview consisting of quants and 2 case studies
one of them was a business plan the other a guestimation
this was followed by 3 rounds of exhaustive interviews
1st and 2nd round were conducted by 1 person while the last round was in front of the entire team.
the questions included technical,puzzles,quants to simple chitchat topics like favourite band and why!
there were no separate hr or technical rounds as such because all sorts of questions were asked in each round

Interview Question – do you feel confident that we shall select you? if so why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they had previously given us the salary structure,did not have the option of negotiating and neways they pay a lot

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interview Details This hiring was for pune location and interview happened in Bangalore.
I was contacted through a consulting agency, and when i went to the interview location at scheduled time, i was told that it was first come first. I had to wait for 2 hours and then in interview, Interviewer was not even listening. He was more worried about not having lunch at 2 PM. And his behavior was so rude as if he just wanted to get rid of the process.
Questions asked:
Tell me about executor framework.
Difference in Future and Callable.
Singleton and Decorator pattern.
How two systems communicate each other?
I answered all of them but considering his behavior I left the venue after first round.
Will never ever apply for citi bank in my life.

Associate Interview

Associate
Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in April 2009.

Interview Details not much tough to get through

Interview Question – long term goals and short term goals   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details personal interview 3rounds

Interview Question – good knowledge of ratios   Answer Question

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!