Citi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Operations Analyst Interview

Summer Operations Analyst
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details Not hard basic questions

Interview Question – Tell me about Dodd Frank and some of the other regulations in the Financial World?   Answer Question

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Operations Summer Analyst
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details Applied through my college job portal. It consisted of 2 rounds of 2 30-minute phone interviews of employees varying seniority. They asked all behavioral questions with a few market view questions.

Interview Question – What was your favorite internship and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Operations Summer Analyst
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citi in March 2011.

Interview Details Had an on campus interview, but never received a call back from HR. Received an email 2-3 weeks later asking me to come in for a Super Day in 2 days. Super Day consisted of two 1 on 1 interviews with people within Operations (Managers, Analysts, etc) at the ICG office at 388 Greenwich Street. Interview process wasn't a bad experience, but the HR was very slow and do not often respond to emails.

Interview Questions

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!