Citi

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quantitative Trading and Analysis Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details Applied through on-campus recruiting, got called for an on-campus interview. Was asked only technical questions, regarding programming and mathematical knowledge. No behavioral questions at all. It was one of my first interviews so I got nervous and screwed up. Otherwise just a regular difficulty interview.

Interview Question – What is a virtual function, pure virtual function, inheritance, etc..   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Quantitative Trading and Analysis Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.