Clearwire Tech Support Representative Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Representative (6)
- General Manager (3)
- National Retail Account Executive (3)
- Retention Representative (2)
- Field Sales Representative (2)
- IT Intern (2)
- Sales (2)
- Indirect Account Executive (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Deployment Engineer (1)
- Direct Sales Manager (1)
- Software Development (1)
- Field Engineering (1)
- Regional Retail Leader (1)
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Training (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Account Services (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Oracle Database Administrator (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Sales Administrator (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Developer (1)
- Development (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Account Executive (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
Tech Support Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Clearwire in February 2010.
Interview Details 1. Submitted resume at a job fair and submitted name of referrer.
2. Received a call to report for interview.
3. Was interviewed about my desire to work for the company.
4. Was given an opportunity to listen in on a live call.
5. Was asked if I could do the job. Was hired on the spot and was told to come back for training.
Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the company? View Answer
Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation at all.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearwire