Client Network Services Interview Questions

Updated 5 Mar 2015

3.2

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Client Network Services in October 2014.

Interview

Walk-in drive at CNSI. Two round one technical +behavioral and then HR round. 1st round was technical BA related questions and then HR asked about my notice period and expectation.

Interview Questions

Did not meet my compensation expectation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai) in July 2012.

Interview

there were 4 rounds
    round one:aptitude test and technical questions on java.
    round two: java Programming test.
    round three:technical (Java, collections,data structures,database systems,project,testing,soft engg etc.,) in technical pi they will mainly ask from java and collection framework and what you have mentioned in your resume. And also prepare db thoroughly.
    round four:: HR interview (HR was basically your document verification. and salary negotiation)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered good salary than I expected

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai) in May 2010.

Interview

Pretty fast/active HR, responsive panel and management

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Met them at the career fair, scheduled an interview through email 2 weeks after. It was a laid back interview. Started with a 20 minute test on business concepts, the interview itself was standard behavioral, no curveballs. The interviewer asked me about the company, the role, how i would fit in and my experiences.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Met them during my career fair, talked to them. They reached out to me a week later to schedule an on campus interview. There was a short quiz before the interview testing basic coding. After that, there was a 1 on 1 interview. It was mostly technical. There was some standard behavioral questions as well.

I had other options

Data Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

ask me lots of things about database, Java, and also some other behavioral questions such as what do you think about a team, how do you deal with free rider problem.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Client Network Services in February 2014.

Interview

Met at University's career at the first time, got the on campus interview, and got the offer immediately after the interview.More about the technical questions like java, sql and html.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Client Network Services (East Lansing, MI (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role.

After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

telephone interview followed by in person interview

Negotiation

not able to negotiate much

Workstudy Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Applied online through workstudy website and then got an email for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.