Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Updated 2 Apr 2015
Updated 2 Apr 2015

2.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

what you would normally expect, nothing hard or out of the ordinary. the interviewer did more explaining the duties of the position than asking questions. walked me around after the interview and introduced staff before an offer had been made.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and we discussed my technical skills and past work history. I was scheduled for a face to face interview where I had to do a power point presentation. They only want you to keep the presentation to 10-15 minutes tops. Don't go overboard!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a project with large amounts of data?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

Applied online and received a response approximately 2 weeks after applying. Over the phone interview was very detailed and lasted 45 minutes. A week later received an invite for an interview in person.

Interview Questions

• When I arrived to the interview the hiring manager and section were 30mins late. Gave me a sense that regardless of weather they liked my answers or not to the questions given that I wasn't going to be hired.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in December 2014.

Interview

Large number of interviews going on at once. Basic questions you get at every interview. No difficult or hard questions. Just review of past experience. They don't look at your resume before the interview.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR about 2 weeks later. We spoke about an hour on the call on a Friday evening and he said I would get a call for an interview in a few days. I got a call and was scheduled a date to come in a few days later. I went in suit and tie and it was a panel interview and the interviewers were dressed a little better than casual. The interview went about an hour and a half and I was told I would be given a call within a week. Three weeks went by when I decided to call them and find out they hired from within.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you had to do something you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I found the hiring event online through the companies website. I filled out the application online and also attended the event. I first did a prescreen with an HR rep, if successful ( I was ) I say for a panel interview with two hiring managers. Afterwords I sat with an HR rep who finalized paper work for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rebuttal?   1 Answer
    • Since your background is Marketing, how do you feel this position aligns with that of sales.   Answer Question
    • Why Coca Cola?   Answer Question
    • If offered a position, are you available to work any days of the week or holidays   1 Answer

Field Service Technician (Vending, Fountain) Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Omaha, NE (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

applied because I saw the ad. talked to a friendly recruiter over the phone and then was interviewed in person locally. recruiter work with me and coke to try to jump up there. And possibly include sign on bonus

Interview Questions

had a higher paying job offer elsewhere

Builder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (North Charleston, SC (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Have the first interview. Take a physical. Second interview. Hired. It takes a few weeks to get in and began working depending on the person that is doing the hiring in the building.

Interview Questions

• Are able to work in a fast pace environment that involves heavy lifting and remaining safe while doing so?   1 Answer

Logistics Operator I Interview

Interview

I called once a week for 3 weeks before I got a answer back for my job, when i did i was told to come in, he showed me around the warehouse and then asked me a few basic questions then asked if this was something i was interested in doing.

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Columbia, SC (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Upon arrival i was greeted by one of the interviewers, and proceeded to the interview room. Interview was very prompt. Interviewers explained the position, and asked me about myself, and i explained my background, and stated why i chose to apply for this position. Very courteous, and helpful about exlapining the expectations.