Coca-Cola Company

Updated 21 Oct 2014

2.9

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Call from recruiter, answer basic questions and then face to face interview. they give the same situation everytime. Selling in energy drinks to Mom and pop C-store next to a college using the STAR method. pretty basic. also the cookie cutter interview questions. tell me a time when....you had to deal with a problem and couldnt find a solution, what was the outcome,

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview process uses STAR. They want questions to be answered with great details. I have had two interviews by them. I want this job REALLY bad. My down fall is not having sales experience, which I am trying to hard to get. The questions are simple. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a team member and how you approached or resolved it. At the end, they do a role play where you are the sales rep and they are the store you are trying to persuade to sell more of their products.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any. Pretty easy.   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interviewed on campus about 5 years ago and met a very experienced recruiter who took me through the position description and then presented a case study. she gave me 10 mins or so to read it , walk out and walk in and make a sales presentation. I thought I did well but did not get an offer. It was for the best though as I now make over $500k /yr and I own over $150k of Coke stock.

Interview Questions
    • She played a very upset soda fountain customer and I had to rectify a bad situation.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

The process took close to a month. I had two interviews with a recruiter and then an interview via phone with 4 different level managers. The process was very basic. The questions were very standard for a sales interview process. They give some situational scenarios which you have to work through but over all very basic format.

Interview Questions
    Very straight forward. The company has a range for salary. Bonuses are rated the same for the position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Questions
    • How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Applied online via enjoy careers website. Received phone interview call after 3 weeks. It went really easy with some questions related to job, situation based and why I want to join coke. Lady taking interview was noting down my entire response.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview was very easy all based on personal and work background.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. I am big fan of this company and working fro them was a dream

Account Manager Interview

I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied via Hotjobs and received a call back three months later. Simple 15 minute face to face interview that was followed up by a very informal hour long face to face interview. It took a while to hear back but once the process started it went very quickly. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Questions
    • All were "think of a time when" questions. Simply use the STAR format when answering and it will be a breeze.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

applied online. wasn't contacted for about a month by an hr recruiter. phone interview/screening, then an in person interview. I was called back a few days later to schedule another interview. Interviews were pretty standard. Role play was manageable. Just relax and remember that they probably hate it as much as you do, so just play along. They want to see how you handle yourself when your uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • give an example of your ability to build relationships at your current job.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Standard phone screening about a half a week after I applied. Was called back by the end of that week to set up an interview time. Interview was pretty standard, although there was a role play where you had to be the Account Manager and sell to a store owner. (The role play is nothing like the job actually is.) Interview took about an hour or so.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were standard aside from the role play.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. The pay and benefits seemed fair at the time of hire.