Coca-Cola Company Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2014
Updated Apr 29, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Very casual. Went to their main HQ in Atlanta that was basically an island and sat in their cafeteria area on some lounge chairs and spoke casually.

Interview Questions
  • What recent technologies have you grown experience with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Was first contacted for a brief phone screen. Questions were pretty basic and were mostly asking about your past work history and level of interest in position. Next step was an hour long phone interview. All of these questions were behavioral based.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were too difficult or unusual, as long you are familiar with your resume and things you have done in past jobs   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

it was a one on one interview of about 15 to 20 minutes

Interview Questions
    • which product do you think is doing great in trade promotions?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2011.

Phone call to schedule a thirty minute interview for position after resume scan.

Intern Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2011.

I applied online and received a phone call an hour later from a recruiter. We then set up a phone interview. The phone interview went by fairly quickly, it's main purpose seemed to ensure that I knew the expectations of the position. During the phone interview I was set up with a on premise interview date. I interviewed with 2 District managers. The questions were primarily behavioral pertaining to sales techniques and experiences. I was offered the job the next day contingent upon the results of a drug/ background test. Everything came back all clear and I was set to start.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time where you went above the call of duty for a customer.   Answer Question
    • How would you react in a situation where what you ordered did not get to a customer and the customer was unhappy?   Answer Question

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!