Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Calcutta) in May 2014.

Interview

If i don't in that case you can't prosses to me. as a sale representative how much answer you desarve that's i can.my sely MR Amit Kumar Mandal and exprienced by 3years & 5 months.

Interview Questions

• Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts . you make sure the interview i will be proved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

inviromental

Shift Engineer Interview

Interview

through staffing take almost a month

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Delhi) in March 2013.

Interview

4 stage interview...very systematic and engaging

Interview Questions

• Nothing...enjoyed the process and it was good experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

colol and not muchof negotition.. accepted offered

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2011.

Interview

Process of Hiring is very tough and hard,everybody has to go from 3 stages of interview
    stage 1 - general round (HR)
    stage 2 - skill test and personality
    stage 3 - profile interview for the job you were selected (management involvement)

Interview Questions

• what is Environment Management Audit and how you will do it?   1 Answer
    • how you face auditor, if any breches were found in you environment related to legal requirements ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no choice of negotiation for work

Manager, Material Supply Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Received a call direct from the hiring manager. On the spot 45 minute phone interview, discussed resume, work history, salary expectations. About 3 weeks later received a call from talent acquisition to schedule an in person interview. In Person interview included 4 Manager level associates. Questions were all behavioral based. Panel wanted real work examples utilizing the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coke product and why?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Job Interview

Interview

I had an interview that went well and I think I may have got the job. Went in and they asked me questions just like all other interviews. Haven't heard back from the company yet but should hear back soon. Interview didn't ask any crazy questions and was pretty normal, sat in a room with an interviewer and we went through questions and I was able to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

1)Phone interview- basic screening questions on your background, previous work experience
    2)Face to face- previous work experiences, star format question based on the company's vision and mission. Do talk alot on relationship development and how to close deals, and sales experiences

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions - why do you want to work for coca cola, what did you do in your previous role,   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks applied online and was called the next day for the phone interview then there was the panel
    Interview with a role play at the end of sales. Answer the questions worn star format and will be fine

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed good customer service.   Answer Question