Coca-Cola Company

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

If i don't in that case you can't prosses to me. as a sale representative how much answer you desarve that's i can.my sely MR Amit Kumar Mandal and exprienced by 3years & 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts . you make sure the interview i will be proved.   View Answer
    inviromental

Shift Engineer Interview

through staffing take almost a month

Sales Manager Interview

Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

4 stage interview...very systematic and engaging

Interview Questions
    • Nothing...enjoyed the process and it was good experience   View Answer
    colol and not muchof negotition.. accepted offered

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

Process of Hiring is very tough and hard,everybody has to go from 3 stages of interview
    stage 1 - general round (HR)
    stage 2 - skill test and personality
    stage 3 - profile interview for the job you were selected (management involvement)

Interview Questions
    • what is Environment Management Audit and how you will do it?   View Answer
    • how you face auditor, if any breches were found in you environment related to legal requirements ?   View Answer
    no choice of negotiation for work

Senior Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Four interviews selector prepare your interview with star metodology it will be help you to answer question about your strength and opportunities to develops . Prepare out your cases with fact, numbers and results. Be very clear, directly, inform your self about how the system work, the relationship between the coca-cola company and the bottlers

Assistant Director IT Operations Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Smooth interview process. There were many forms and applications to complete before getting to the interview stage. The overall process consisted of two interviews with each having two people participating in the Q&A. The interview was conducted on one day with back to back interview sessions on the same morning.

Interview Questions
    • Asked several scenario questions around managing teams and how to approach certain situations. Asked many questions on management and leadership experience with managing operational environments for IT.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Great people doing the interview. Made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were asking the cookie cutter questions but they wanted them to lead to a conversation. So you would be asked a question and then answer based on experience or what have you, then lead to open up about yourself. They really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance were you helped someone who was struggling and because of your input they were successful.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Basically situational questions looking for a clear action and result from the person being interviewed. Will sometimes have a twist like "Tell me about a time when you failed and what did you do differently when a similar opportunity surfaced?" Will often ask some type of cultural fit question about the Company. Basically with these looking for passion about the brand. Typically a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you were able to persuade a group to change ther position. what did you do/say and what was the change?   Answer Question
    no room to negotiate for vacation, bonus percentage, or long term compensation. base has a range but hiring managers stick to a close range.

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I applied online. Shortly after I applied I get an automated e-mail to complete an assessment. It wasn't too hard and it composed of about 83 questions, mostly behavioral questions. The next day I receive a phone call inviting me for an interview the next day. The interview went well consisting of 2 managers. They briefly went over my work history and asked the usual STAR format questions. The interview was comfortable although I felt like I didn't do well. To my surprise I get a call back later that same day offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to learn a new skill to complete a task   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary was predetermined at $140/day