Coca-Cola Company

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

If i don't in that case you can't prosses to me. as a sale representative how much answer you desarve that's i can.my sely MR Amit Kumar Mandal and exprienced by 3years & 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts . you make sure the interview i will be proved.   View Answer
    inviromental

Shift Engineer Interview

through staffing take almost a month

Sales Manager Interview

Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

4 stage interview...very systematic and engaging

Interview Questions
    • Nothing...enjoyed the process and it was good experience   View Answer
    colol and not muchof negotition.. accepted offered

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

Process of Hiring is very tough and hard,everybody has to go from 3 stages of interview
    stage 1 - general round (HR)
    stage 2 - skill test and personality
    stage 3 - profile interview for the job you were selected (management involvement)

Interview Questions
    • what is Environment Management Audit and how you will do it?   View Answer
    • how you face auditor, if any breches were found in you environment related to legal requirements ?   View Answer
    no choice of negotiation for work

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Had a phone interview with Brooke and she scheduled the group interview the following week. The interview process took about 40 minutes with them asking me questions and then me asking them questions.
    They described the duties of the position and certain issues that they are having and I made recommendations to improve on those issues.

Interview Questions

You had a start time but you worked until finished. That means 10 to 12 hour days basically.

Benefits Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

The hiring and the interview process was very long, challenging and drawn out. I understand it is to ensure that the best candidate is hired. I would definitely reapply. Many tough questions.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied online and processed in 2 weeks for face to face interview. They emailed me with interview schedule. After that, I got email from them for selected me as a merchandiser in 1 week.

No negotiation

MDM Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Process was very good. HR was very nice and hiring manager was very nice. I walked out and didn't think I did very good, than I got a call for a second one.

Very little.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Typical cookie cutter interview. Called for a phone screen then scheduled a face to face. Interviewed with 2 managers. Nothing to hard. Questions are pretty normal, about 5 and then the role play senario. They ask the questions then give you the role play sheet and walk out and give you about 10 min to read over it and take notes to use when they come back in

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to...
      Given a script to role play. You are a sales rep going into a store that was just given to you because the previous rep was laid off or moved to another route for some issues. You need to use the STAR method to overcome the bitter taste the previous sales rep left with this particular store owner and sell in energy drinks. It is a small c store just off a college campus.
      I believe they have been using this role play for at least the past 4 years