Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

If i don't in that case you can't prosses to me. as a sale representative how much answer you desarve that's i can.my sely MR Amit Kumar Mandal and exprienced by 3years & 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts . you make sure the interview i will be proved.   View Answer
    inviromental

Shift Engineer Interview

through staffing take almost a month

Sales Manager Interview

Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

4 stage interview...very systematic and engaging

Interview Questions
    • Nothing...enjoyed the process and it was good experience   View Answer
    colol and not muchof negotition.. accepted offered

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

Process of Hiring is very tough and hard,everybody has to go from 3 stages of interview
    stage 1 - general round (HR)
    stage 2 - skill test and personality
    stage 3 - profile interview for the job you were selected (management involvement)

Interview Questions
    • what is Environment Management Audit and how you will do it?   View Answer
    • how you face auditor, if any breches were found in you environment related to legal requirements ?   View Answer
    no choice of negotiation for work

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

scenario driven, sales pitch. "tell me a time" type of questions. 10 minutes to prepare sales pitch. three person panel interview. lasted 2 hours. received call back and job offer the same day as the interview.

no negotiation

Consumer Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy Springs, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I posted my resume online and was called by a staffing agency that specializes in call center staffing. I met with the agency who then sent me over to the company for a face-to-face interview. I then interviewed with a very nice manager who asked me very basic questions about my resume and then asked me to read a script. After I read the script, I was done.

No negotiation.

Business Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Needham, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter within the company named Lee Manning. He notified me of a position in my area that I would be a great fit for. He called me and gave me a detailed description of the job and what the salary would be. After he said he would schedule an interview for me, he disappeared and began responding more infrequently to my emails. Weeks later I received an automated response that stated that the position was cancelled yet I received no courtesy email from Mr. Manning.

Interview Questions
    • Was not asked any questions other than "does this sound interesting to you?" The rest was just a long description of the position.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2010.

want to know if you can handle pressure, work long hours with little to no help. able to lift heavy products. Rotate product in cold freezers, and credit out dates

Interview Questions
    • if you see some one take product what would you do?   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Applied to the position online. Was contacted by a recruiter via email. That I was selected for an interview and someone will follow up with interview details. Was contacted by phone 3 days later to set up a in person interview. The interview lasted 2 hrs. Was interviewed by a total of 4 people Stars format questions. Was contacted a week later to scheduled a 30min phone interview with VP. 2 days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate salary

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!