Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

If i don't in that case you can't prosses to me. as a sale representative how much answer you desarve that's i can.my sely MR Amit Kumar Mandal and exprienced by 3years & 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts . you make sure the interview i will be proved.   View Answer
    inviromental

Shift Engineer Interview

through staffing take almost a month

Sales Manager Interview

Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

4 stage interview...very systematic and engaging

Interview Questions
    • Nothing...enjoyed the process and it was good experience   View Answer
    colol and not muchof negotition.. accepted offered

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

Process of Hiring is very tough and hard,everybody has to go from 3 stages of interview
    stage 1 - general round (HR)
    stage 2 - skill test and personality
    stage 3 - profile interview for the job you were selected (management involvement)

Interview Questions
    • what is Environment Management Audit and how you will do it?   View Answer
    • how you face auditor, if any breches were found in you environment related to legal requirements ?   View Answer
    no choice of negotiation for work

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Leandro, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I received a call from the recruiter at Coca cola. We spoke and she made an interview appointment for me. I met with two managers in San Leandro, CA. They asked me questions that were scripted. nothing out of the ordinary. You had to answer questions based on the STAR system. Then there was role playing.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. You have to remember some of your accomplishments and how you did it. They want to know how you were able to turn something bad into the a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I know this internship position through career center. After two week I went to the first round interview. This company don't have that much accounting opportunities, which is not so good. And there were two round of interview for summer internship, they focus on presentation skills also.

Interview Questions
    • I'm an accounting major, but I did have any accounting internship experience. So there were some accounting skill-based behavioral questions which I didn't expected. Also, the interview person had accent and speak really fast, sometimes I can't understand.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Very substandard indeed. Not what you would think from a company that has been in existence for such a long time. Not a pleasant experience. Go somewhere else. Not very honest at all

Substandard

Account Manager Relief Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I had one interview, first ever legit interview I have ever had. All questions were in STAR format. Role play where you were trying to get a store to sell their products.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Receive phone call while on vacation for phone interview. Never left any message on how to get back to them. Call back and try to get as hold of them with no luck. Talk with many different department regarding the phone interview ive miss while on vacation and was not able to get trough it at all.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!