Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Calcutta

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Interview Details If i don't in that case you can't prosses to me. as a sale representative how much answer you desarve that's i can.my sely MR Amit Kumar Mandal and exprienced by 3years & 5 months.

Interview Questions

• Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts . you make sure the interview i will be proved.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – inviromental

Shift Engineer Interview

Shift Engineer

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details through staffing take almost a month

Interview Question – what do u knw about paramix?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Manager Interview

Manager
Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Interview Details 4 stage interview...very systematic and engaging

Interview Question – Nothing...enjoyed the process and it was good experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – colol and not muchof negotition.. accepted offered

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Gurgaon, Haryana

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

Interview Details Process of Hiring is very tough and hard,everybody has to go from 3 stages of interview
stage 1 - general round (HR)
stage 2 - skill test and personality
stage 3 - profile interview for the job you were selected (management involvement)

Interview Questions

• what is Environment Management Audit and how you will do it?   View Answer
  • how you face auditor, if any breches were found in you environment related to legal requirements ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no choice of negotiation for work

Sales Center Administrator Interview

Sales Center Administrator

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied on-line and received a call a month later for an initial phone screen. The screener told me I had applied the day before, when really it was the month before. Went to the interview met with two people. Besides a first name of one of the interviewers, the other person never told me their name or role within the company, never discussed what the position involved. They really had no interest in me or asked about my qualifications, but launched into their "STAR" interview process. If you are familiar with the STAR interview process, it's tedious and the questions are extremely long and involve multiple answers. Throw in the fact that the interviewers had no interest in my answers, it was pretty uneventful. This interview was a huge waste of time for both me and the interviewers. Was not impressed with the office or staff at this location. I had higher expectations for a company like Coca-Cola. Received an email a week later stating I was not in the running, not a big surprise as I was told during my interview that they would do interviews until they found the right candidate. I had a feeling that wasn't me.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict, how did you resolved it, what was the outcome, what did you learn, how did other people learn, how did you feel about it? These questions go on forever and and are meaningless.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details Interviewed on campus about 5 years ago and met a very experienced recruiter who took me through the position description and then presented a case study. she gave me 10 mins or so to read it , walk out and walk in and make a sales presentation. I thought I did well but did not get an offer. It was for the best though as I now make over $500k /yr and I own over $150k of Coke stock.

Interview Question – She played a very upset soda fountain customer and I had to rectify a bad situation.   Answer Question

Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Interview Details I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Question – How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details The process took close to a month. I had two interviews with a recruiter and then an interview via phone with 4 different level managers. The process was very basic. The questions were very standard for a sales interview process. They give some situational scenarios which you have to work through but over all very basic format.

Interview Question – Explain past sales roles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. The company has a range for salary. Bonuses are rated the same for the position.

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Distribution Supervisor
Akron, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2010.

Interview Details I applied for the job opening online and within two weeks I was contacted by a corporate level recruiter, the was the start of the hiring process which I would characterize as intense, be prepared to provide detailed answers for your education, work life and community involvement, this is needed for the extensive background checks required, This could take awhile to complete depending on how much travel and relocation is in your work history. Next step was a very specific phone interview by the recruiter and then a face-to-face panel interview at the local level with three to five member selection panel.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer performance based questions such as "Tell me a time when you had to support a decision that you did not agree with and what were the results" or "Tell about a time when you led or supported a project, what were the goals, what was your role and what steps you took to make it successful, what were the final results?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was provided an opportunity to state my salary expectation and the salary offered was within my expected range.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!