Colgate-Palmolive Oral Care Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2014

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Oral Care Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Written test and interview. Written test is basic math and logical reasoning and also english. Interview is by the area manager and the HR. Basically they try to test your acumen for the job.

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected questions were asked. they just try to keep us comfortable at all times.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Oral Care Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

I had 3 interviews over the course of 2 months. The first two interviews went well and were fairly standard behavioral and informational. The third interview was the most grueling interview experience I have had to date. The interview was conducted in a hotel room by their National Sales Trainer and their Associate Director of Oral Pharmaceuticals. If you want this job, don't bother applying unless you fit their cookie-cutter profile and have "revolving door" sales experience in the dental field arleady. Be prepared to spend at least an hour discussing your work experience, including your day-to-day activities. And be prepared to do so while feeling like you are in an interogation room. I have nearly a decade of sales experience, a master's degree with a 3.75 GPA and have devoted two months of my life to product research and relationship-building within the territory. All this, and I still couldn't overcome their cookie-cutter recruitment goals. This is not rocket-science, and they need to figure that out. I was prepared to leave a good job to come on board with them for the long-term. Very disappointed. Maybe Proctor and Gamble will feel differently.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!