Comcast

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Account Executive Interview

Business Account Executive
Boca Raton, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in August 2012.

Interview Details I had two interviews, one with my future boss and the other with his boss. My boss was more interested in whether I'd be manageable while his boss was interested in my experience.

Interview Question – They didn't really ask me any challenging questions, just whether I had phone, internet and television experience. I had some so it seemed okay.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was negotiation, it was take it or leave it.

CommTech Interview

CommTech
San Rafael, CA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details Talk about your experience with electronics customer service and construction. Conflict resolution is a key to this position. If you can also show that you are able to deal with things that don't work correctly that would be a great bonus.

Interview Question – What have you done to get ready for this interview today?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Customer Sales Representative
Meridian, MS (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Interview Details I was recruited by ManPower after they found my resume on Monster. I did an impromptu phone interview. There was an online application and assessment that was not user friendly and took about 48 hours to get to work. After that I was called in a day or so and was offered an interview for the next day. It was short notice and they only had one time slot. If I had not been able to make arrangements then I would have been passed over. I then got an email that requested I confirm my appointment and when I did not respond in 2 hours I then got a phone call and voicemail. I showed up to my interview 20 mins early and had to stand in line with customers while a single agent helped them. Once it was my turn and I told her my purpose she was very kind and escorted me to the back to wait for the manager. It was exactly at 3pm which was my appointment time. The interviewer seemed sweet but distracted and flippant. During the role play questions she did not role play or interact much. I was instructed by the recruiters to bring an item from home and be prepared to attempt to sell it. However the interviewer simply grabbed some lotion off her desk and asked me to try to sell it. I walked out feeling over qualified and underwhelmed. I got a call the next day offering me the position. I have accepted and am currently waiting on background and drug testing to come back.

Interview Questions

Business Account Executive I Interview

Business Account Executive I
Sunrise, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2011.

Interview Details Interview took place at General Information Session where managers and directors were on hand to discuss the open positions and see if you were a match for it. I had a 1-1 interview with one of the directors and was able to establish rapport with him. At the end of our interview, he decided to hire me and begin the process of background check and drug test.

Interview Question – Pretty standard, though I lacked experience in telecommunications my enthusiasm won them over. Do your homework on the company and products/services that are offered.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation involved, take it or leave it.

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Direct Sales Representative

Interviewed at Comcast

Interview Details The interview process was done through a recruiting firm out of Phoenix. The call was made the day after I submitted my application online. They had me do an online assessment/. I received a call the next day and had a phone interview. The process was pretty quick. However, I did not get the offer right away and I thought I had lost the opportunity. I had a pretty good interview with the Sales Supervisor as well as the Area Manager. But they had just taken a while to get around to sending the information to the recruiting firm. Once I got the offer, everything went smoothly from there.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult questions. The interviewer just asked the same regular questions. However, they did stress the importance of the job and what it entailed.   Answer Question

Comcast CAE1 Interview

Comcast CAE1
Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Interview Details Misleading, biased, and very uncomfortable.

They make it obvious that men are not welcomed and you have to know someone to be hired. You merit means nothing. This is a clique job plain and simple. That's why they get bad reviews for customer service. Men need not apply.

Tinley Park, Il. Customer Service Center.

Interview Question – Name a time when you resolved a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview Details Interview questions were rather routine, biggest weakness, best strength, structured interview where interviewer reads questions off a page. Very professional dress is suggested for this interview. Sales position is what I applies for.

TELESALES Representative Interview

TELESALES Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

Interview Details Hiring process is extremely fast and very detailed. They will give background checks and drug screenings. They also have you interview with a supervisor in the department you will work in rather than a Human Resources Rep.

Interview Question – How do you overcome an objection.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Devops Engineer Interview

Devops Engineer
Mill Valley, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast in May 2013.

Interview Details All day interview with at least 6 different groups. questions are ranged from practical to theoretical in nature. no personal or personality related questions. ability to think critically and being able to maintain focus during duress seem to be very important to them as many asked questions relating to those abilities. also, self sufficiency seems to be very important.

Interview Question – how would you deal with someone who has philosophically different approach to solve problem when the time is running out?   Answer Question

Communications Technician Interview

Communications Technician

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2013.

Interview Details Comcast HR emailed me and setup appointment to get interview by the phone. They called on time on the appoitmnet time that you have setup. First they will tell your hour pay rate. They ask question about why you want the job. They also made a scenario and answer how to solve the problem through just talking from the phone. They will emailed us back if they accepted us. If no email answer within 14 days, then you didn;t get the job.

Interview Question – The scenario question is a little tricky.   Answer Question

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!