Comcast

587 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Billing Representative Interview

Billing Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details The hiring process consists of a thorough background check. The company if felon friendly depending on the nature of the crime. The interview process is pretty simple. You're interviewed by supervisors and mangers and a good interview with the right background will ensure a position within the company.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Broadcast Engineer Interview

Broadcast Engineer

Interviewed at Comcast

Interview Details Application submitted online with a reference from fellow Comcast employee, Phone call from recruiter within 10 days, phone screen set, phone screen passed and site interview set within a week.

Interview Question – describe a situation when you had to handle multiple stake holders   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Customer Account Executive
Fife, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Interview Details I found the job listed on Comcast's site and applied online. I was sent an email within hours asking me to go online for an assessment and questionnaire. It was an easy process, but took roughly an hour. After I finished the assessment, I received a call again within a few hours. It was an impromptu interview and that lasted about 30-40 minutes. A lot of questions about how I would handle customer service situations, reflecting on past experiences from other jobs or school. The next day, I received an email from the recruiters handling the interview process, asking me to call in and schedule my in-person interview. It was 8 days notice and I got to pick between a morning or afternoon time. I then received additional emails with attachments giving me more information about how to prepare for the interview. On my interview day, I arrived 20 minutes early as was suggested. At exactly 9am, the recruiter came to gather the 8 or so people that were in the waiting area. We were shown a video about the position, some additional information on benefits that Comcast offers and then were taken by two floor managers for the individual interview. I was in there for about 30 minutes. They had about 4-5 questions, but both managers had to write out my responses. They did ask some follow up questions as well after my original response. I was able to ask my own questions at the end. It was a very fluid process from start to finish. I was called hours after my interview and offered the job, pending my background check and drug check which I had to initiate within 48 hours of the offer. I was officially hired 4 days later when all the checks had come back successfully. Total time from application to official offer was 16 days.

Interview Question – Most stressful job situation and how I handled it. All the other questions I felt had either been asked in the phone interview or were in the email prep sent to me beforehand.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is a base plus commission job, so I did not feel there was much to negotiate, as my salary is up to my job performance.

Director Human Resources Interview

Director Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview Details Applied and called back within 24 hours. Took weeks in between phone screen to book in person and then by time the process went to move on to the business group position was closed due to organizational changes

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Direct Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

Interview Details I was contacted by Manpower and asked a series of questions pertaining to working door to door sales. When I saw that this was a perfect fit for me, I had the recruiter send me the online test to see if I had a sales aptitude. When I passed that I was given an interview date, which went well because I already do door to door sales.

Interview Question – Why did you leave a position as a sales rep for Kia automotive.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation because offer was way better that my current job working as an independent contractor.

Very Easy Interview

TELESALES Representative Interview

TELESALES Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in March 2013.

Interview Details i filled out the app online, was called for a phone interview, after the phone interview I was called in for a face to face interview. It was a group of us, but a select few was hired. If you have a personality you basically got the job. Got my acceptance letter a week later. Did the drug test and background test and passed. Later that week I got a call with a start date and time. The whole process was straight fwd and very easy.

Interview Question – They ask you que.stions that every job ask. The what ifs? Its not hard at all   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Direct Sales Representative
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in November 2012.

Interview Details I was contacted by an outside recruiter who told me everything they were looking for in a candidate. She was paid when I was hired so it was in her best interest to give me all the tools I needed to get the job. The main thing they were looking for was work ethic and lots of ambition. After I was briefed by the recruiter, I had to call a number and leave a 1 minute voice message stating my name, position applying for, and introduce myself and my background. They wanted to hear how I sounded over the phone. Then I was called back to set up an interview. The interview wasnt very difficult. I convince them that I was ambitious, driven, and could handle rejection well.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to deal with a situation in which yo had to handle a conflict with a coworker?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didnt negotiate

Comm Tech I Interview

Comm Tech I

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details The hiring processes pretty straightforward. You fill the app out online and they send you an assessment within 2 days. If you do well on the assessment you receive a phone interview, if that goes well you receive an invitation for an in person interview. When that goes well you get set an offer letter contingent on a Background check. That includes Criminal, Driving Record, Educational Verification and a Drug Screening. In about 2 weeks you get a final offer letter and a start date.

Interview Question – There were really none.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Account Executive- Billing Nashville, TN Interview

Customer Account Executive- Billing Nashville, TN
Nashville, TN (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied directly to Comcast in May 2014, was called by someone from Comcast for a telephone screening which provided details about the position. About a week after the telephone screening, I started receiving emails from someone at Manpower stating they were attempting to contact me regarding either an incomplete assessment or they were unable to reach me to schedule an interview. After receiving and replying to this email for about a week; someone finally responded and sent me a testing link. I took and passed the online assessment which was a call center simulation based test. The next day I was called for an interview. They sent me a link and I had 24 hours to complete the video interview. That was a new and different experience. It was different people from Comcast asking questions. Less than a week later, I was emailed an offer letter, pending successful completion of the background and drug tests. I am currently waiting on the results.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you? What makes you perfect for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They have a set wage and it was either take it or leave it.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details Typical interview. After a phone screen they brought me in for a series of interviews with relevant stakeholders. Questions were mostly technical in nature. They asked a question about what things I would track if I was in charge of launching a new product, such as an iPhone.

Interview Question – What things would you track if you were launching a new product like an iPhone?   Answer Question

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!