Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Constellation Energy Group
- Analyst (5)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Associate Engineer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Director (2)
- Equipment Operator (1)
- Strategic Sourcing (1)
- Manager (1)
- Civil/Structural Engineer (1)
- Instrument & Control Technician (1)
- Quantitative Analyst (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Quantitative Analyst (1)
- Applications Developer (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Intern (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- I&C Technician (1)
- Controls Analyst (1)
- Electrical Tech (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Co-Op (1)
- Nuclear Engineer (1)
- Marketing Associate (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Constellation Energy Group (Oswego, NY (US)).
Got reply back with phone interview after 1 week of applying. Shipped to NY for interview after 2 weeks. Interview process was standard with ~8 standard questions. Received job offer within 2 weeks.
- How can you contribute to our department and our company 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Energy Group
Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Constellation Energy Group in January 2010.
On-campus interview, 30 minutes in length. Reviewed resume, asked basic questions about my background, work experience and current studies. Was asked some behavioral questions regarding working with others and leadership. Pretty relaxed all the way through. Nothing technical or tricky.
Interviewers consisted of three project managers/engineers, each from a different station. All very friendly and personable. Even though I was the fifth or so interviewee of the day, all were excited to interview me and were not in a rush.
- Can you explain to me a little about your previous work experience? 1 Answer
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Constellation Energy Group (Syracuse, NY (US)) in October 2009.
This was a very swift interview process.
1. I was first contacted 3 days after posting my resume. The phone interview took about 5 minutes. HR asked, (1) Are you willing to relocate? (2) What is your expected salary? (3) What do you expect from the company
2. I was invited for an on-site interview a week after
3. During the on-site interview, I met all the engineers and supervisors. Then did the official "behavioral" interview. Then had lunch. The interview overall was very layed back, although it lasted about 6-7 hours.
4. I was contacted 4 days after. This took about 5 minutes as well. The HR just talked about how much the salary is, and what the benefits were.
- They asked a series of standard behavioral questions I don't remember... things like leadership, teamwork, technical experiences. Answer Question
I didn't negotiate because the compensation seemed very competitive.