Convergys

Updated 17 Nov 2014

2.3

Assistant Command Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in July 2013.

Excel round, Personal Interview , Technical round

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in June 2013.

I went to a job consultancy to gave the interview. The Company's HR was very friendly and they guided and cooperated during the interview. However, the interview was not very tough. The HR wants to test basic communication skills and fluency in English. I must say convergys provide good career platform for freshers who wants to start their career in international bpo.

Interview Questions
    • It was not a difficult interview, The HR test your communication skills .No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question
    The salary is based on qualification and total experience.

For Office 365 (Eps) Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

of the 4 rounds 1st was hr round jst to have a check on voice and accent 2nd was technical written exam 20 questns 10 mins all on exchange server ad and 2 or 3 on netwrking i clrd dat but dnt know how i clrd next round operations round technical hr interview round toughest of all was asked 15 question in all i remeber on ad win server 2008 and exchange server 2007 and 2010 managed to tell 8 correct cud not clear it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

the 1st round was an HR round. For freshers, the interviewee simply asked about the final year project. For experienced, he asked what kind of work you did and what were the problems/challenges you faced. This round was completely to check your voice and accent. The 2nd round was a technical test of about 10mins, all objective type consisting of questions related to networking, Active Directory, Exchange server.
    Could not make it further!

Interview Questions
    • Technical test is tricky if you do not have knowledge about AD, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

3 rounds of interviews. They will call you at 11 or 12 but the rounds will start only after 3.
    First will be a written test with networking related objective type questions.
    Then there will be an one on one operations round.
    Finally there will be a VNA test.

Interview Questions
    Had to join immediately. So could not serve the notice periods in previous firm. Got a hike of 50%.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in October 2012.

1: Hr took interview for voice and accent so that he could take on those who's who where good in English.

2: Technical test regarding the technology for which the requirement came.

3: Telephonic round in that they asked us to talk about our-self and any something about a topic of our own.

4: 1:1 Interview with Technical lead and Manager.

5: If got Selected hr will call next day to give offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: Live scenario based question on the technology and troubleshooting on the technology.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys.

The Interview was lengthy and a full day process, but was worth.

Interview Questions
    • 5 years in this company, where would you want to see yourself?   Answer Question

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

Too good. It was a nice experience that I ever had. I went there from one of my references but Whatever I saw I learnt was good.I would surely prefer my friends to get the job and life of convergys.

Technical Suppert Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

it was a normal interview. they check your persona, ur soft skill. and a bit technical part based on networking. first they start with the introductionand then slowly they move to the technical part

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

First round was a interview taken along with a group of 15 members, where they asked to introduced our-selves and asked few questions where they check the thought process and flow of speech as it is a voice process.

Interview Questions
    If you can prove your communication skills and few technical skills there is chance of grabbing the opportunity.