Convergys

Average Difficulty
330 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interviews. They will call you at 11 or 12 but the rounds will start only after 3.
First will be a written test with networking related objective type questions.
Then there will be an one on one operations round.
Finally there will be a VNA test.

Interview Question – Exchange roles, Outlook issues, Migrations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had to join immediately. So could not serve the notice periods in previous firm. Got a hike of 50%.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Subject Matter Expert
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

Interview Details Too good. It was a nice experience that I ever had. I went there from one of my references but Whatever I saw I learnt was good.I would surely prefer my friends to get the job and life of convergys.

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in July 2010.

Interview Details Hiring is strictly based on communication skills and technical skill. Candidate is expected to be proficient in these fields.

Interview Question – What is AD structure   Answer Question

Technical Support Officer Interview

Technical Support Officer
New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in June 2013.

Interview Details I went to a job consultancy to gave the interview. The Company's HR was very friendly and they guided and cooperated during the interview. However, the interview was not very tough. The HR wants to test basic communication skills and fluency in English. I must say convergys provide good career platform for freshers who wants to start their career in international bpo.

Interview Question – It was not a difficult interview, The HR test your communication skills .No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary is based on qualification and total experience.

Assistant Command Center Interview

Assistant Command Center
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in July 2013.

Interview Details Excel round, Personal Interview , Technical round

For Office 365 (Eps) Technical Support Officer Interview

For Office 365 (Eps) Technical Support Officer
Pune

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

Interview Details of the 4 rounds 1st was hr round jst to have a check on voice and accent 2nd was technical written exam 20 questns 10 mins all on exchange server ad and 2 or 3 on netwrking i clrd dat but dnt know how i clrd next round operations round technical hr interview round toughest of all was asked 15 question in all i remeber on ad win server 2008 and exchange server 2007 and 2010 managed to tell 8 correct cud not clear it

Interview Question – scenario based questions   Answer Question

CCO Interview

CCO
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in September 2011.

Interview Details 4 rounds in total. Keep up the good work team.

Interview Question – Why Convergys ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Depend's how you sell yor self.

Pune

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

Interview Details the 1st round was an HR round. For freshers, the interviewee simply asked about the final year project. For experienced, he asked what kind of work you did and what were the problems/challenges you faced. This round was completely to check your voice and accent. The 2nd round was a technical test of about 10mins, all objective type consisting of questions related to networking, Active Directory, Exchange server.
Could not make it further!

Interview Question – Technical test is tricky if you do not have knowledge about AD, etc.   Answer Question

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Subject Matter Expert
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in June 2010.

Interview Details Interview process is bit lengthy. It starts from screening of the profile to the average 6 months rating. Post which there will be a written assesment, pannel round. Post selection one has to serve as Intern for 6 months and during his/her internship if there are any openings he/she will be moved to that role. Else back to agent.

Interview Question – Questions are related to job profile. if you are good at job you can crack it.   Answer Question

Pune

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in October 2012.

Interview Details 1: Hr took interview for voice and accent so that he could take on those who's who where good in English.

2: Technical test regarding the technology for which the requirement came.

3: Telephonic round in that they asked us to talk about our-self and any something about a topic of our own.

4: 1:1 Interview with Technical lead and Manager.

5: If got Selected hr will call next day to give offer letter.

Interview Question – Unexpected Question: Live scenario based question on the technology and troubleshooting on the technology.   Answer Question

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!