CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated 25 Mar 2015
Updated 25 Mar 2015

2.6

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Bangalore) in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is fast in CoreLogic.Experienced people will mostly have 3 rounds.After initial discussion with HR the first round will be telephonic, 2nd round is F2F and final round will be a call with U.S team.If the requirement is urgent and you perform excellently you can be demanding on the package side.

Interview Questions

• Some Questions on Entity Framework were Difficult which I didn't expect   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Bangalore) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview process is good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is a scope of negotiation. You have to judge the the scope during interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CoreLogic (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I did a great job with the recruiter and after about 45 minutes I asked if he would recommend me to the hiring manager which he said he did. After I met with the recruiter on the phone, conducted 2 follow up calls and10 long weeks later the hiring mangager has still not filled the position yet. The unbelievable part about this process is that the recruiter said he can't get a hold of her. The recruiter went on to say that the manager has not had time to meet any candidates as she has been traveling, that the position is still open and the hiring manager has not called the recruiter back yet (10 weeks mind you.) I thought the recuiter was not telling me the truth but I checked with someone I know there and yes it is true, a very dysfunctional place I guess. I wonder how it would be to work for this company when your manager doesn't return calls, YIKES! The recruiter told me the company is going through a lot of changes and getting territories set up as well as compensation, sounded like a lot of excuses for unprofessional behavior.

EPMO Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in December 2014.

Interview

Contacted by Corelogic HR. High Level questions by HR to gauge interest. Followed by phone interview by the Director of the dept. Then followed by an in-person interview with a total of three people. Wasn't a 'hard' interview if you are prepared.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Hired through an Staff Agency. Group panel interview with 15 other applicants. 1.5 hr long process. Asked about our previous positions and what we had knowledge of.

Negotiation

No negotiation as a temp. Entry Level

Senior, Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and contacted by HR in about 3 weeks. Had an initial call with a recruiter and then I was contacted by HR again to set up an interview 2 weeks later for the same position. It is odd that HR conducted two exact same call separately for the same position. It gave me the sense that that company is not organized in the recruiting process. Questions from HR are formulated like you would get from a customer service when you call a credit card company. I lost my interest in working for this company shortly after we got into some questions they had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Questions are like:
      Do you need visa sponsorship?
      how much do you make every position throughout your career?
      ....

Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreLogic (Norcross, GA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview was basic information about previous work experience and relevant coursework. The second stage of interviews was with three execs. Two of them were not very pleasant to talk to, but the other was more relaxed and happier (happier-sounding at least). They basically asked about previous work experience with some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what specifically do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

It was very professional and it all got situated quickly. I applied online.

Interview Questions

• They really look at your resume in detail and ask questions about it so know it well.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions

• Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

TAx Researcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Very slow. Coordinated many people present at one time for the interview. The individuals seemed to do most of the talking; just relax and listen. They will stress the difficulty and the efficiency expected of the position; Being detail-oriented is key.

Interview Questions

• Try not get caught between a job being 'routine processes' and 'researching' as it is both. One needs to be comfortable working alone and within a team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much - notified me by phone to expect an offer letter. It took more time for the drug-test results than the background check.