CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jul 2014

2.6

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in September 2009.

Hiring process is fast in CoreLogic.Experienced people will mostly have 3 rounds.After initial discussion with HR the first round will be telephonic, 2nd round is F2F and final round will be a call with U.S team.If the requirement is urgent and you perform excellently you can be demanding on the package side.

Interview Questions
    • Some Questions on Entity Framework were Difficult which I didn't expect   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in March 2009.

Interview process is good.

Interview Questions
    There is a scope of negotiation. You have to judge the the scope during interview.

Senior Data Quality Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Hired through an Staff Agency. Group panel interview with 15 other applicants. 1.5 hr long process. Asked about our previous positions and what we had knowledge of.

No negotiation as a temp. Entry Level

Senior, Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in July 2014.

Applied online and contacted by HR in about 3 weeks. Had an initial call with a recruiter and then I was contacted by HR again to set up an interview 2 weeks later for the same position. It is odd that HR conducted two exact same call separately for the same position. It gave me the sense that that company is not organized in the recruiting process. Questions from HR are formulated like you would get from a customer service when you call a credit card company. I lost my interest in working for this company shortly after we got into some questions they had.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected. Questions are like:
      Do you need visa sponsorship?
      how much do you make every position throughout your career?
      ....
        Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreLogic in May 2014.

Initial phone interview was basic information about previous work experience and relevant coursework. The second stage of interviews was with three execs. Two of them were not very pleasant to talk to, but the other was more relaxed and happier (happier-sounding at least). They basically asked about previous work experience with some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what specifically do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

It was very professional and it all got situated quickly. I applied online.

Interview Questions
    • They really look at your resume in detail and ask questions about it so know it well.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic.

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions
    • Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

TAx Researcher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Very slow. Coordinated many people present at one time for the interview. The individuals seemed to do most of the talking; just relax and listen. They will stress the difficulty and the efficiency expected of the position; Being detail-oriented is key.

Interview Questions
    • Try not get caught between a job being 'routine processes' and 'researching' as it is both. One needs to be comfortable working alone and within a team.   View Answer
    Not much - notified me by phone to expect an offer letter. It took more time for the drug-test results than the background check.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CoreLogic.

- Hiring process is long and formal (which is probably the case for most employers these days)
    - Interviewed with at least three separate executives
    - Total process from first contact to hire was close to three months
    - Hiring manager had rapid fire STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) interview type questions (not a problem if you have experience, may be a problem if straight out of school)

Interview Questions
    Hiring manager made a verbal offer but the salary stated in the offer letter was lower. Contacted the HR and had to wait a long time to get new offer letter.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic.

3 Meetings with various management personnel