CoreLogic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2009.

Interview Details Hiring process is fast in CoreLogic.Experienced people will mostly have 3 rounds.After initial discussion with HR the first round will be telephonic, 2nd round is F2F and final round will be a call with U.S team.If the requirement is urgent and you perform excellently you can be demanding on the package side.

Interview Question – Some Questions on Entity Framework were Difficult which I didn't expect   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2009.

Interview Details Interview process is good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is a scope of negotiation. You have to judge the the scope during interview.

Senior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Senior Data Quality Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details Hired through an Staff Agency. Group panel interview with 15 other applicants. 1.5 hr long process. Asked about our previous positions and what we had knowledge of.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as a temp. Entry Level

Valuation Specialist Interview

Valuation Specialist
Sunrise, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Interview Details Very lengthy hiring process that included FNMA background check. The interview was pointed, revolved around past experience, though was of average difficulty. After i was approved by CoreLogic, the hiring process was slow due to FNMA's involvement.

Interview Question – The FNMA background check was tedious and very time consuming   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lengthy

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Norcross, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic in May 2014.

Interview Details Initial phone interview was basic information about previous work experience and relevant coursework. The second stage of interviews was with three execs. Two of them were not very pleasant to talk to, but the other was more relaxed and happier (happier-sounding at least). They basically asked about previous work experience with some behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what specifically do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Team Coordinator Interview

Team Coordinator
Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2010.

Interview Details I was brought on as a contract employee and made as many friends within the organization as possible. This allowed me to network and put myself in the running for a full-time position.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy. Of the bat, I was offered market rate and 100% medical/vision/dental for myself and one of my dependents as well as 401k match and tuition reimbursement. It was a great deal.

Software Engineering Interview

Software Engineering
Irvine, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2010.

Interview Details Typical process. Phone and then in person interview. Interviewers were professional. There was definitely skills they were looking for that I did not have, but since I got offer they had to like what I brought to the table.

I did feel some of the interviewers where trying to show off their knowledge by asking question really not related to the every tasks of the jobs.

Interview Question – Some J2EE questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Felt that the person I negotiated with was not as upfront as they should have been.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Irvine, CA (US)

Interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview Details It was very professional and it all got situated quickly. I applied online.

Interview Question – They really look at your resume in detail and ask questions about it so know it well.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Question – Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

Interview Details A recruiter from Volt Technical Services contacted me regarding the opening, solicited a resume, and submitted it to my manager at CoreLogic. I didn't go through a formal interview; I spoke briefly to my manager on the phone, I believe, but never met him in person before my first day of work.

Negotiation Details – I wanted a higher hourly rate, but that was all they were offering, so I accepted it. I couldn't afford to be unemployed any longer as I was living off my savings.

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!