Corning Engineering Interview Questions

Updated 7 Apr 2015

1.7

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Corning in March 2015.

Interview

Dropped a resume at my university's engineering career fair and got a fast response about open internship positions. I was pretty busy at the time and wasn't able to type up answers to some behavioral questions they sent until a few weeks later. I was pleasantly surprised to hear back from them the next morning and got a phone interview set up for a few days later. The recruiter who initially contacted me was very helpful and seemed like he really wanted me to get the offer. The supervisor who interviewed me was also friendly and very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with multiple projects due at the same time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Corning

Engineer Interview

Interview

Got a email asking for scheduling time for call, and had some conversation regarding resume and visual basic programming

Engineer Interview

Interview

Got a call without any prior notice. Asked about when I can graduate and that's it. Lasted about one minute or two.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corning, NY (US)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Corning (Corning, NY (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

It took about a month after I had applied, but I finally received a call and asked to start as soon as possible. Spoke with the manager I would be working under and discussed pay and responsibilities. Very straightforward and to the point interview, just asking basic question related to my resume.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Corning in September 2009.

Interview

I got the interview from the campus career fair. Some general questions based on the Resume...

Interview Questions

• What is your interest? Which one you prefer, R&D or engineering?   1 Answer