Cradles to Crayons Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cradles to Crayons

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cradles to Crayons.

Interview

The application process was pretty straightforward and very good. I sent in an application and got called for an interview. I was offered the position a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• What animal would you say you are and why (or something along those lines)   Answer Question

Community Relations Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cradles to Crayons.

Interview

Contacted for an interview within a few days of submitting the application; stopped by for an interview for 30 minutes; was contacted with the position a week later. The interview was very informal and casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as it was an unpaid internship.

Volunteer Group Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cradles to Crayons (Brighton, MA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter online and didn't hear anything back until about three weeks later. It started with the typical screening, resume-based phone call and I was invited to come for an in-person interview after the weekend. I volunteered for the first hour, then was taken on a tour before the one-on-one interview with the person I talked on the phone with. Some scenario questions, some logistics, some career goals. All in all, a pretty average interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a child who wants to take a broken toy from our collection home, even though you know we do not donate broken toys but simply throw them out? Would you say the same thing if you knew the child already was receiving care packages for us?   Answer Question